A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2017.09.15-042115/http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/hillary-clinton-severed-head-kathy-griffin_us_59ba4515e4b0edff97196c80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being jealous of someone else getting fake decapitated

That's not true. I said kek

A (semi)famous hollywood star posed with Hillary's decapitated head? Sounds like something I'd have heard about.

can she like... fucking go away ? why is she still around what the fuck

I'm sorry.
That it wasn't her real severed head.
Sage.

Almost every movie that had a fictional US president in the 90's had him as a widower.

Missed it, seriously what is she talking about? A shitty mspaint edit by someone from the chins?

This reminds me of the time I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't even matter!

Surely the average person looks at this woman and the first instinct is to say "Jesus Christ, go away already"? I mean come on. This is getting to be really sad.

>Almost every movie that had a fictional US president in the 90's had him as a widower.

>implying there's been a single fictional president in any hollywood movie from the last 30 years that wasn't black and/or a woman.

Probably one of those ultra violent Pepes

I keep thinking I’m living in some alt universe whenever I read or see her blurbs coming out Day after day. This bitter scorned hag is courting the most vile diatribe in the country. She truly exemplifies a woman scorned cliche. I loathe very few people this hag I loathe more than anything or anyone I have ever in my life. What an embarrassing woman

ban assault memes

This Photo I'm guessing?

no the photoshoped one some user made

That's fucking funny.

fpbp

why would anyone say anything?, it's not like she's the president

Oh yeah? And which celebrity posted it, Shilldawg?

Is there one of these for the image of Trump making an angry Gary Busey face that liberals think makes him look stupid?

Literally who?

What image??

>where is pic in question
i need new jerkoff material

wait what comedian went onto national TV with a fake severed head of hillary?

or is she referring to online nobodies who were instantly banned and censored for doing so (other than here where free speech exists, though i dont recall anything like that being present here)

Holy shit you're right.

poor poor hilldawg

When was that?

Independence day?

That's what you get for leaving your replacement head where anyone can find it

It wasn't a threat against the president when it happened to you.

The fuck is this evil raisin talking about? I dont recall any celeb going on tv holding a fake decapitated hillary head.

That's because she was never and never will be president of the United States of America.

I said something. I said it should've been her real head...

The fact that none of us know what she's talking about is proof that she is full of shit. At first I thought it was the one of trump as god emperor with her as a snake but I think she is just impaled in that one it's not a decapitation.

underrated

What picture is she even fucking talking about

Probably this obscure one

2nd verse same as the first

wait what?

>some random fucking dude on the internet uses photoshop
vs
>celebrity does a photo-op with a model severed head dripping with blood and it's published on mainstream networks

yeah, these are comparable circumstances

I think it was a pee pee poo poo pepe holding a severed wojak hillary head. Contrasted with an "artist" holding a gory mask and looking like the crustiest vagina to walk the earth.

Dave

throwing a pissy fit over some rando's halloween decorations?

While still in bad taste, context is pretty important. Halloween decorations, which are supposed to be scary and shocking, are not the same as making a photoshopped picture of a decapitated president and sharing it on twitter.

No denying that. I'm just assuming she's referring to this. It's the only thing I can find.

She is referring to this image ya dinguses

On November 1, 2009, U.S. Ambassador to the UAE Rick Olson sent classified information to Abedin’s unsecure email account. The email shows that Olsen was traveling with Hillary in the Middle East, and Abedin asked him to “work on a list of everything covered in the mbz [presumably Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi] meeting for Hillary.” Olson asks: “do you want it on this system (I can sanitize), or on the other system.” She replies: “This system easier. We are staying without class[ified] computers. Thx.”

It's amazing how they tried to sell her as a strong woman but all she's done post-election is bitch about whose fault it was she lost.

I bit the bullet and read the Huffington Post article. archive.is/2017.09.15-042115/http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/hillary-clinton-severed-head-kathy-griffin_us_59ba4515e4b0edff97196c80

>"They were selling T-shirts and mugs at the Republican [National] Convention with Trump holding my head. Nobody said a word. Not a word!"
>It’s not clear if such severed head merchandise existed, but HuffPost reporters saw lots of other offensive anti-Clinton merchandise on display at the convention, including a violent image of her falling off a motorcycle and another of Trump punching her out.

In the article there's a link to a whole video segment they did about the merchandise at that convention. It's a despicable video, and in it they not once show a t-shirt with Donald Trump holding Hillary Clintons severed head. If that t-shirt had actually existed it would have been featured prominently on that video, without a doubt.

This is 100% pure made up bullshit.

So now this makes two headless events

Literally whomst?

How could you not know the leading member of our Alien Overlords?

She dies.

Lizards are not aliens.

But when WAS it her fake severed head?

Our planet was an outlier colony for the space Lizard Aliens. They took human form when the grey and whites showed up because they are deadly enemies to the lizard aliens.

or when you were president
wait

>comparing herself to most hated living character in Game of Thrones

She is probably talking about one of the Peepee poopoos

Give it a rest, Chester.

Trumpets didn't want Hillary dead, they wanted her in jail. They would prefer to see her do the time than drop dead. The leftist shill regime were the ones constantly posting pictures of a dead trump, saying that he should die, etc. That was one of the big differences between the right and left this election.

wtf
its bc she's not interesting or cared about
cope

>ignoring that leftists actually do scream "shame" at people they disagree

kill yourself my man

That must've happened in the berenstane universe