So I recently started Katawa Shoujo...

So I recently started Katawa Shoujo. I went through the Shizune route first and was decently disappointed (ended up playing the beta version and was thoroughly more satisfied). How good are the other routes? I've already started the Rin route just barely. Are they worth going through?

You're gonna get shit on for this.

Rin a best. Autism is the best personality archetype.

Shizune is shit.

This shit's 4 years old now. Go to /vg/.

Shizune's route is crap because the writer quit halfway and the editor had to come in and do what he could.

>Katawa Shoujo General #3023
>#3023

How?

Shizune's route is the result of the writer throwing a hissy fit because he wanted to write Hanako's.
He still posts on Sup Forums, with his trip, obviously, and is a massive fedoracunt.

Finish the Rin route.

Fuck you man. I left it in good shape

Emi best

Because it's no longer about the VN, it's just a circlejerk.

It got mainstream press and the normies the loved baby's first Feel.

It's 'a glorified hugbox for morons' as one of the founding members called it today. All the original members who actually 'could' write/draw/exercise have long since fled.

Damn. Is this the inevitable future of all generals?

It's like M******** people have been there for years and formed relationships. The game doesn't matter

Learn to read retards

5. Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.

It is for generals that don't get any new content. If you run out of relevant content to talk about, you start talking about other shit.

Rins are always worst girls.

There are western visual novels?

this is one.

I decided to finish Emi's route first because she's worst girl.

I don't even picture real humans posting there now. I picture half-sentient blobs of protoplasm fused with their computers.

Rin is the best, Lilly is a close second.