HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!

Icelandic government has collapsed because of lack of confidence in leading party who has been covering up connection of father of prime minister to vindicating a pedophile who´s sentence was the heaviest ever made in such a case in Iceland.

Prime minister expected to step down in a few days, elections could be in the works.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-15/iceland-government-heads-for-breakup-as-coalition-member-quits
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
youtube.com/watch?v=1mi3VfSJsbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMA

>tfw no iceland right-wing party

reminder that population of iceland is probably less than your district and you shouldnt give a single shit

Caring about Icelands government is like caring about what happens in charlotte NC.

Just because it's a country doesn't mean it fucking matters, no one lives there

That´s not whats happening, they might even have to fight an emerging alt-right in case of elections

is it actually happening ? isn't the nation of iceland just a british and eu money laundering scam ?

This, Iceland is literally nothing. They export nothing, and like many third world countries, they survive solely on tourism and gibs.

Has Iceland produced one single thing of interest besides volcanoes and mediocre female pop singers?

>icelander who larps as an american
>american larping as icelander
take your pick and sage this shit

Your lack of understanding of geo-political goings on dissapointing

Pretty much, but some nerds still like to see it as a model for predictions in bigger systems

>Icelandic government covering for pedophilia
>shills with meme flags saying who cares

pizzagate when?

they export fish & electric power, on paper all homes in iceland are powered by nuclear energy, they sold the clean energy to asia so they could meet demands of kyoto

eat a dick sanches

u said it

Any whispers of folks in power connected to pedo rings? Been studying Franklin and Dutroux for a long time. Just started to uncover the complete clusterfuck that is the uk pedo dossier and connected scandals. This shit is connected and continues to this very moment.

Any more info to drop? What have you guys got. Since shills are already hitting this thing in a strangely emphatic way I am quite interested.

nice watches, a viking temple and women as hot as the lava that flows in iceland

Bump

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-15/iceland-government-heads-for-breakup-as-coalition-member-quits

Iceland throws out its government every 4-6 years. NBD.

The interesting part is the accidental Game of Thrones-levels of incest that happen in that country.

>Your lack of understanding of geo-political goings on dissapointing
How is Iceland even relevant?

Iceland is consistently the only country that takes government seriously.

who gives a shit

I'm Icelandic and don't even give a shit

Bjork fans.

alpha as fuck

Not inside the gov itself atm. The whole thing started with a lawyer trying to get his rights to practice back.

>needed recommendations from 3 outstanding citizens
>got those, all men in positions of power, buisnessmen
>case is heard earlier than usual, required time since completion of sentence had not passed
>victims & familys question procedure
>majority party commity supposed to review process walks out of appointed session, >refusing to look at evidence
>say it is inconsequential to nut&bolts
>minister of courts denies press access to information/files from procedings
>commity for information rules that law states this info public
>sponsors of vindication revealed
>also sponsors in case of man who had stepdaughter gf between 5-17yr
>one is powerful businesman, father of prime minister
>court minister reveals on live news how she told prime of fathers involvment in july
>neither shared this with coalition partners
>ovbious suppression by ruing party oficials+court minister
>coalition partners call late night meeting
>dissolve coalition
>shit hits fan

Didn't you fight back The Jew some years ago? Something about (((national debt)))

Evolution of political development, we wrote ourselves a new constituion in ca.2009-11 by electing writers in a public process, a first in modern history

they refused to pay dept that bankers had (without specifically asking) said they would pay

Ok, now go and cook that whale meat you have in the icebox

Bump

these numbers.
i feel conflicted.
hesitant bump

Iceland is just as relevant as Belgium. And to remind you, Belgium worked without a government for 589 days. In essence, a governmental collapse doesn't mean shit. IIRC, we had a bunch of collapses in Slovenia, too. Nothing happened.

I kind of really want to sample some icelandic pussy.

Any Nordic anons got an article on this yet? OP is a faggot and forgot one.

You know it b, feels good, enjoy your hamburger
no use sitting around, eeey?
see

its a cold minge

reminder that the population in Iceland are the only true white people left and therefore you should care.

this tbqh

hell we were even better off during those days

Iceland BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

When does the Icelandic civil war start? Which side can we mail coffee and bullets to?

a space video game with some-entertaining drama

He´s adorable

>manilest podium EVER!!!

Good luck for people in Iceland. They will always have my respect for beating England's national team with a dentist as manager.

no army, only coast guard

We had a bunch of 40 yr olds meet for a gang fight on a hill in one of the suburbs last year i think, they had some sticks, baseball bats and a few kitchen knives, crooks here are mostly for entertainment, albeit comedy troupes are accompanied by ´dr evil´ larping drama queens

but please, we love bullets & coffie, mail it to the YMCA/KFUM

Iceland is so goddamned based

Taking out bankers AND pedos? Wow...

>government has collapsed

I like that Europeans view their governments like this. As things that get replaced, destroyed, and overthrown as just ordinary politics.

FYI, in America it means a failed state. We don't think a change in party means much of anything.

If you run into Christina Jennings tell her I still love her.

shit... i just landed at the airport... should i be worried?

wtf did u expect? this is the minister of health

From left to right,

"Dr Evil" larper, shipping magnate/top gangster, has possibly had laws changed so he would get an earlier release

Bank spinster drama queen, feels so hurt that he was judged for following an unethcial law, conning investors, clients, also got off early due to law change

Group of friendly neigborhood thugs ready for a nice king of the hill scuffle

Manlet king of said "thugs"

Medieval Iceland literally invented Anarcho-capitalism. Modern Iceland perfected it with EVE online.

Þetta er allt í rólegheitunum sko

The prose and poetic Eddas chronically Norse myth and family sagas were written in Iceland.

Indeed, he is currently viewed as a fucking cunt, although, his party was the one who broke off the coalition, this might get him off that hook, but ppl sure dont like him much

Shit I think I may move to iceland now.
Don't bother. This place is shills, grystcucks and ledit
They all associate the word pagan with the word (((satan))) here. Kek.

GIUK gap.
Strategic Naval chokepoint. Other two chokepoints are Gibraltar and the English channel. Control of these is vital in regulating access to the Atlantic and figured massively in keeping the U-boats from attacking the convoys in WWII. France and Portugal are the only two countries with open access to the Atlantic that doesn't have to pass through one of these . These chokepoints were so important the USA effectively took control of Greenland in 1940 and the UK invaded Iceland to secure a base after the Icelandic Govt refused their request. The US operates surveillance flights out of Iceland to this day. It's in the US' and NATO's interest to have a friendly Govt in Iceland.

I don't think you understand what a governmental collapse is.

Where's the link you fucking MEME-FLAGGED FAGGOT

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=1mi3VfSJsbs

MUH FISH! MUH FUCKING FISH N OIL!!!

This is an opportunity to annex them and deal with eternal Fisherman once and for all!

YES YES YES!