WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

her new book is so amazing. 5 stars on amazon. Seriously you all need to get it. Pic related, its a excerpt. Super red pilled book

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book
amazon.com/Feminist-Mulled-Cider-Scented-Candle/dp/B01MTS1Q85/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HGAHAHAHA
oh man! that better be real

Only boys get to be Ghostbusters

What did she mea??????

Hold the fuck on

This isn't real is it?

That there's mysoginy in washington?

the fuck is this shit

>that pic
fucking fake

kalamazoo claims yet another life

>Only boys get to be Ghostbusters
It's a reference to the shitty female Ghostbusters remake. Anyone who rightly called it shit was called a misogynist.

...what?

what is this even from? can i buy this book

wtf kind of wile e coyote shit is this lmao

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book

>ywn get a parody Hillary book called "Shit Happens"

I'm still with her. We are still with her. She won and we want to hear everything she has to say about this election that was stolen from her. My kids can't wait to listen to this with me.

fuck off

and what is this?

I don't get it

amazon.com/Feminist-Mulled-Cider-Scented-Candle/dp/B01MTS1Q85/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

>she won
And trump still is the president
Chad Billionaire ve Virgin Crook

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

Would buy this book

Is this book comedy or something? It's non ironically funny

What did Amazon mean by (((this)))?

if i snu snu her butt real quick will i die

>post yfw when it's real

can someone confirm that this is the parody book?

ill buy it if it is.

>that flag
>buy anything, let alone a book
Yeah not gonna happen I am inclined to believe

>hillary
>intellectual

I'm positive that she surrounded herself with people who convinced her of these kinds of things then wondered why she lost.

>only boys get to be Ghostbusters

its actually good writing,

i would totally buy an acid trip rendetion of hillary campaign trip and loss

But was there a popping noise when the jar was opened?

Splooge****

I totally want to anal rape HIllary now!

Vote Hillary for President of the world!!!

How did she explain that spasm?

hillary had so many random neurotic problems that were caught on tape it was insane. that one where she was thrown into a van like a side of beef really sealed the deal.

the spasm was never reported on in the main stream media, she didn't have to explain shit.

>the spasm was never reported on in the main stream media, she didn't have to explain shit.
"You'll NEVER guess how Donald Trump likes his steaks" -- Every MSM outlet on Earth

is this emptyhero's book

Fair enough

i cant explain it but my brain really wanted me to read this in the style of fresh prince

Looks like EmptyHero's book/

I vaguely remember some kind of explanation about how she was making fun of the fact that everyone shoves phones at her face.

This is fucking hilarious. Did Hillary just completely lose it? I mean, losing your life's work in a snap and having some neurological condition that's slowly killing you etc must be a bitch.

>3,000+ people finding the 1 star reviews helpful
>meanwhile the 5 star reviews cant even push 1000

REALLY makes me think Amazon

Bullshit.
Amazon is deleting all negative reviews.

this is from page 182

>Trayvon was killed while wearing a hooded sweatshirt and taking a walk to buy some Skittles candy at the corner store. Jordan Davis was shot in Jacksonville, Florida, while listening to music in a car that a white man thought was too loud and too “thug.” Twelve-year-old Tamir Rice was playing in a Cleveland park with a toy gun when he was shot by a police officer. Eric Garner was choked to death by an officer after selling loose cigarettes on a Staten Island street. Some of the stories were about criminal gun violence; others, excessive force by police officers. These issues require different policy solutions and different political responses. But the common theme that ran through all the stories was race. And the anguish all these mothers felt was the same—anguish that no mother, no parent, should have to bear.

What kind of 12yo plays with toy guns?

Lads we need more fake pages of this book! I want to go full jewish and put them together to sell them. Then I'll finally have enough money to not be a middle class wagecuck for the rest of my life

Yeah, Kalamazoo is pretty fucking rough....

>Then, in early December, a twenty-eight-year-old man from North Carolina drove to Washington, D.C., with a Colt AR-15 assault rifle, a .38-caliber Colt revolver, and a knife. He had read on the internet that a popular local Washington pizzeria was secretly hosting a child sex abuse ring run by John Podesta and me. This particularly disgusting fake news got its start with an innocuous email released by WikiLeaks about John going out for pizza. It was quickly refracted through the dark corners of the internet and emerged as a blood-curdling conspiracy theory. Alex Jones, the right-wing talk show host effusively praised by Trump who claims that 9/11 was an inside job and the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, recorded a YouTube video about “all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped.” Soon that young man from North Carolina was in his car on his way to Washington. When he got to the pizzeria, he searched everywhere for the children supposedly being held captive. There weren’t any. He fired off one shot before being apprehended by police and eventually sentenced to four years in prison. Thankfully, no one was harmed. I was horrified. I immediately contacted a friend of mine who runs a bookstore on the same street. She told me that her employees also had been harassed and threatened by conspiracy nuts.

Madness. In written form.

Please tell me there are more of these

>It made me sick that we were now completely controlled by Republican thugs and had Trump as President. I was at Chelsea's for the holidays and literally broke down crying there thinking of the world my Jewish granddaughter will grow up in. I was screaming and lashing out at family dinner, since sixty-two million people voted for such a racist, sexist, and Islamophobic piece of shit. Bill had to give me a valium to calm down.

>"FUCK. I need to go calm down. I can't believe uneducated white people did this to us." My eyes were literally bloodshot red from crying for the last hour, and I threw up from the stress. I couldn't believe we lost. I woke up crying every night knowing that America, the country that once embraced progress and voted for the First Black President and had a chance to break the glass ceiling and have me as the First Woman President, actually voted in the embodiment of Hitler. A man who literally wants to throw gays and Muslims in camps.