Anime on Raspberry Pi

Does anybody know how well anime plays on a Raspberry Pi. Specifically MKV files.
I tried XBMC on an Original Xbox where the subs would not load up at all on the video. Wondering if this is a better solution

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=anime raspberry pi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mkv doesn't matter, what matters is codec

does the pi have 10bit decoding support?

Wow I thought that thing was cheaper.

Install gentoo on it and then ask Sup Forums

Don't know. That is why I'm asking. Also, I just want to download my anime on a harddrive and play it on something. No streaming.

I'mean asking Sup Forums specifically since Sup Forums probably just streams videos with no subtitles.

Are you aware that PIs require a solid foundation in linux

Well on the official Raspberry Pi website, it says that the normal OS is a completly different one designed by the people who made this.

I use a Chromecast and Videostream, shit loads up the subs correctly in most subs.

Not a chance for 10-bit.

Are you streaming those off the Internet or a hardddrive?

From my HDD.
I download them and load them up from my smartphone.

To be fair with the faggot it seems he was searching on the Internet how it works.

test

Segmentation fault

It doesn't even look like the reddit tabs are ironic. Kill yourself.

Negative, won't work for 10bit. Get a faster board if you want to NAS stream larger bd rips if you are running kodi right on it. If you are just using it as an nas and use your pc it should do fine dive your computer Erik handle the codecs etc. I use dietpi with transmission and NAS set up with an old 1TB.

*will handle

Now fuck off to reddit faggot.

Yes RPi can do mkvs with the native video player
In fact you can even build vlc from source and fix compile errors by hand on the thing

>vlc

rbt.asia/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=anime raspberry pi

omxplayer

if it doesn't run your file, you're fucked