What went so right?

What went so right?

>halo

Leave, Sup Forums, before we raid your asses worse than ever before.

it was the best out of all them, followed closely by the babysitter

>implying Sup Forums would be butthurt enough to raid Sup Forums

>tfw so newfag I never raided Sup Forums with my Sup Forums bros

>Being this new

If Ghost's prototype had had a flamethrower it would be straight out of the Starship Troopers anime. Which is awesome.

A little less than half the episodes went right. The rest went extremely poorly.

What was the one with the elite where they're just samurai called and it had weird eyecancer watercolor filters CG?

That entire short series was a fucking disaster

>muh samurai Sangheili
>Halsey being portrayed as a fucking 15 year old blonde-haired teenager with crazy anime hair in the 3d short
>everything about that episode where the female spartan escapes to find her family. No Spartan would ever do that. Not even as a kid.
>the whiny little bitch that somehow became a fucking ODST in that one short

The Bones short was the only one that was somewhat entertaining

Wasn't there an episode where a Spartan fights a gorilla?

Yeah, with spartan 1337, the Dragon Ball one

>There are people on this board who don't love Odd One Out
You're not a heck of a mama
inb4 faggots who cry saying it wasn't serious enough like they wanted drama from fucking Halo and not entertainment
>Black sheep Spartan fist fighting Kamehamehaing Brute along side Goku and another Saiyan
>Also a T-rex and saturday morning cartoon villain Prophet of Truth
You make me sick if you can't love this

Odd One Out

The Duel

reminder that rookie was killed by a nobody terrorist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Honestly just watch RvB if you want anything good halo related
.. is RvB Sup Forums? I mean it ain't Sup Forums, but out of curiosity while we talk about Halo

You sound like a faggot

please leave and never return

Eh, it was better looking than most vidya "animu", even if the majority of the stories were legit crap. I remember watching it being streamed with Sup Forums when it came out. I think it was streamed in english first, then people complained about how shit the voice acting was, and the audio was changed to japanese.

Some of them were just harmless fluff though. The joke one was fine becuase it was a fucking joke.

you're right that was some pretty good shit my b

>The joke one was fine becuase it was a fucking joke.
It wasn't a particularly funny joke.

>Spartan-1337

I liked most of them. Thought it was a fun collection overall. Nothing world changing.

There's like two episodes where Spartans fought gorillas

Yeah, nah. This anthology at least made more sense and are better than that certain novel trilogy about ONI