What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

The text is too pixelated, I can't tell.

he is overjoyed that he could have a loli in his dream

Sauce? Tried reverse searching, got me nothing

He wanted to see if he can finally live out his granny fucking fetish, duh

Jesus fucking christ, kill yourself.

[Spoiler] exploooosion [/spoiler]

I will after I get sauce

You must be pretty fucking new.

He wanted to test the waters and see if there was some weird age range rule that his older woman would be outside of

duh

Go to yandex and image search OP's pic

Boku no Bakuretsu

Not entirely new, just desperate. Don't mind getting a ban if it means I get sauce.

I like that the joke was that everyone assumes this meantime he was a lolicon, but in the "dream" he actually wanted an older woman. Which, given he's Japanese, probably seems the more taboo fetish.

He's referring to himself. He's 11-years-old, and knows he's breaking the law.

When he says older woman I think he's referring to someone around Darkness or Wiz's age

That kind of thing is definitely not more taboo than being a lolicon in Japan

But Darkness is around Kazuma's age and Wiz could possibly be hundreds of years old. He wanted a woman somewhere in between that.

Thank you.

Boku no Pico.
You're welcome.

you know you can just go back to your subreddit and ask them right?
KILL YOURSELF

It must be a pretty sad life when you think knowing a cartoon that someone else doesn't gets you hard.

you people are seriously trash, and make this board good for nothing.

it aired last season

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

>abloo bloo boo

Good, go back to the safespace you came from then, faggot.
We never wanted your type here anyway.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread so i'm just gonna tell you to fuck off.

>Why Sup Forums is shit : the thread.

Kill yourself.

You could've been many things, and yet you still chose to be salty.

yo he may be a newfag who needs to lurk moar and wants to be spoonfed like a lazy cunt, but what is this autistic shit where you all reply to him?

It's like everyone's in a rush to look cool; but you don't actually gain anything or look smarter by pointing out his stupid newfaggotry.
This thread will archive, and no one will remember it.
You have to stop this pointless, never ending bickering where you try to look as classy and educated as possible. So the retard asked for a source, so what?
Just don't reply instead of hyperventilating as you sort through a collage of reaction images to use on him.

It shits up the thread that he posted in the first place, but you are just as autistic and only make the issue worse by replying.

I could have called you summerfags that are trying to fit in, but I didn't, because that's a fruitless, bad discussion

Oh, I'm not OP.
I'm simply amazed at how hard you all try to fit in. I'd answer his question, but unfortunately I don't know what anime this is from.

You post this as if the OP had a good conversation starter to begin with.

because that is the only way this bunch of losers will ever feel superior to anyone in their entire lives.

t. part of that bunch of losers

Sup Forums is an autism pit what do you expect? The series is called Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! and I don't care.

Nobody cares how they look here you fucking imbecile. It's an anonymous board.

Sure you aren't.

Not being able to find source to a fucking cartoon of all things makes it pretty easy for even the most degenerate of bums to feel superior to you. And they are.

>Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
This man, this man's a bro.

The only way to drive away newfags is with hostility. It has nothing to do with "looking cool." This place will become like reddit otherwise.

>being a faggot: the post

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

And sorry for the low quality pic, just wanted to find one with the name in english as well as that character being there so you'd know it's legit.

hostility doesn't drive newfags away at all. i have been here for 6 years and every day i'm told to kill myself at least 20 times. didn't stop me in the beginning and it won't stop me now.

the only people you'd drive away are soccer moms and shit. young people won't give a shit about being told to kill themselves. they'll just call you "salty" or some twitter garbage and keep posting.

It honestly just think they will stick around just to spite the hostiles, and continue to do the stuff that agravates then since they're autistic enough to care about it.

Just like me when i give source to people who want to get spoon feed when they could easily find it. Honestly the butthurt it creates is pretty fun to watch.

He'll be able to find out it's legit by googling it.

Man you have to be pretty fucking pathetic to feel good by helping people to such pedestrian shit.

Do you also help old grannies cross the road?

It's more about the fact that it drives people up a fucking wall than helping, as you're proving.

You see your reaction is the reason why i spoon feed.

>weak bait
>people still biting

>and every day i'm told to kill myself at least 20 times
>For 6 years
>been told to kill himself more than 43000 times

I dunno, maybe those anons have a point.

>as your proving
>your reaction

Well I guess if you delude yourself that others are mad you can feel some worth in your life.

It's not about driving away newfags, it's about not encouraging these types of threads otherwise it just leads to more of them.

You still care enough to make a statement as if you're indeed mad, so even if it's not actually the case it's still fun. I mean, how else am i supposed to take it? Not like you can prove otherwise, so i guess we can just assume each side gets nothing from this autistic back and forth.

>i have been here for 6 years and every day i'm told to kill myself at least 20 times
How do you even do that?

See? It's already working. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have responded. If I join in the 'not telling you' fun, it's frustrating one user. If I give him the sauce, it often frustrates more than one user. It's a net gain.

what is the point then? you'd think by the 2000th time i was told to kill myself as a newfag then i would have left if he was right.

the simple fact of the matter is that you can't drive newfags off. gone are the days of old where telling someone to kill themselves was abhorrent and unheard of. normalfags even tell eachother to kill themselves now. hostility is a joke and a game to them.

simply by posting.

>You still care enough to make a statement

Which takes almost 0 effort user. Posting isn't nearly as much of an arduous task as you might think.

>simply by posting.

Well that would only make sense if you are a loser of the highest order.

Exactly, which is why i provide source to those who ask, since it requires no effort on my part too, and i get replies from people that get "mad" about it. Either way, nobody wins aside from the person who got feed, which is fine by me.

>Well that would only make sense if you are a loser of the highest order.
where do you think you are faggot

He's probably just not autistic enough to care about what a bunch of anons say.

>feeding peoples dependancy on spoonfeeding

In more than one way he still doesn't win user. They remain as ever, man babies who can't find anything for themselves.

There's a difference between caring what other say and getting told to kill yourself 20 times a day.

Somebody considered a loser by an entire community of losers is truly a sight to behold.

>Somebody considered a loser by an entire community of losers is truly a sight to behold.
>the only time you are told to kill yourself on Sup Forums is if you are a loser

you are told to kill yourself if you have opinions that differ from the groupthink's.

user people here only really reply to threads like this one, where it's the exact same type of thread like every other, actually discussion threads don't live for long unless it's popular enough to warrant shitposting to keep it alive, and even then it's shit.

So yeah, i don't think i would care myself if people in here would tell me to kill myself. I'm not that user, but even i'm not stupid enough to care.

Holy shit this just aired last season

But they're so cute user, asking to be feed like that, it just makes me want to drive the spoon into their mouths just like that, the best part is how the angry dogs flock around to bark at me for doing it afterwards.

No it's because you are considered a pathetic waste of life. Which somewhat overlaps with the reason you gave. But not all the time. And being told to kill yourself 20 times a day user for 6 years no less leads me to believe that most of those will be because you probably ARE a pathetic waste of life.

Though personally I think that you are such a waste of life that nothing you do will ultimately matter, which includes killing yourself. You may as well be a dust mite. Only providing some paltry entertainment to anybody who decides to use a magnifying glass to look at you.

>trying this hard to drive me off because you're upset that being hostile to newfags doesn't upset them anymore

keep trying faggot.

I don't really care what you do user. Any hostility or anger you derive from my post is purely your own projection.

>You may as well be a dust mite. Only providing some paltry entertainment to anybody who decides to use a magnifying glass to look at you.
>not hostility
keep going lad

Are you seriously trying to backpedal on not trying to be hostile after telling him all of that? That's pretty pathetic too.

If I own a dog and call him stupid, which is what he is, that by no means is because I am hostile towards him. And dogs are stupid. It's just the truth.

>equating me to an insect, not even an animal, is not hostility

whatever you say

Look user, just because you feel resentment over something doesn't mean that the object of your resentment is hostile towards you.

you're boring now.

for a second I thought this was a rance OVA

Boku no kill yourself

Rance is Kazuma's persona when he has Succubi wet dreams

Rance tries to hide his lolicon tendencies

The newfags that last through the abuse deserve to be here. At first the hostility turned me off from this board. But I learned to love the abuse of others, and now I get to post smug lolis while I masochistically wait for someone to tell me to kill myself. Either way, newfags gotta learn somehow.

How come Kazuma considers Aqua to be the person closest to him?

he smells her crotch when she sleeps

>Keeps writing walls of text
>Tries to convince us he isn't mad
Top kek

>us
Kill yourself.

>Gyaru Slut Megumin
Finally, a way I can fap to her and not feel ashamed. Bliss.

Simply the worst kind of poster.

Not spoonfeeding people information they can easily procure through common, readily available sources such as a simple google search is not done to "look cool", and the fact that you think that means you REALLY need to lurk more, newfaggot shitter.

>you are told to kill yourself if you have opinions that differ from the groupthink's
Any examples of this happening? I browse here daily and it doesn't happen. Unless you're counting "we should spoonfeed newfags so that they come here and shit up the board with useless questions they could be google searching instead" as an opinion that differs from the hivemind. In which case, you legitimately should kill yourself.

>Darkness is around Kazuma's age
sauce?

>two sentences
>walls of text
>us
>top kek

Megumin is 14, Kazuma 16, Darkness 18 and Wiz is eternally 20

Some that come to mind immediately are
>criticizing any anime someone else likes
prime example would be criticizing eva
>criticizing any anime character someone else likes
best girl threads
>liking a different bust size, height, or any other feature on a girl than someone else
doesn't need explanation

really if you don't see people getting told to suicide or get cancer left and right then you don't come here enough.

A lot of those are just shitposts, both in terms of the KYS posters, and the people they're directed at.
Not to defend Eva or even bring up that discussion in this thread, but usually when people criticize Eva it's based on poorly constructed arguments or blatantly wrong claims, like "it's just pretending to be deep how can anyone like this" (this doesn't actually say anything of substance about the series, and is typically posted to get kneejerk responses, so they are told to kill themselves).
Best girl threads are shit anyways, the only purpose I see to them are to bicker back and forth about whose waifu is the best, which is honestly better than the alternative; a circlejerk where everyone just compliments every girl that's posted. That would belong on /r9k/. And liking different features in a 2D girl is basically same the thing.

Overall I wouldn't really say that applies to "having a different opinion than the groupthink", mainly because it's most often used in general shitposting circumstances, not actual discussion, or in subjective topic threads like "best girl threads" in which is all possible discussion is subjective to the point of being useless, so they resort to back-and-forth banter to have fun. Either way, it's hardly going against the "groupthink".

cus they're both bums and they came to the world at the same time so they have a close buddy relationship

>ctrl+f kill
>24 results

>Just don't reply instead of hyperventilating as you sort through a collage of reaction images to use on him.

Shitty thread, shitty replies. BUT LOOK AT THOSE NOICE DUBS

Source is Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo