How to make Syria a democracy without Islamist getting control

Other urls found in this thread:

memri.org/reports/sumaya-al-ghannouchi-daughter-rachid-al-ghannouchi-saudi-arabia-muslim-brotherhood-mb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't your business Americuck.

Let people of Syria decide.

Why are you giving Christians so many seats, you absolute retard?

>any muslim country in the middle east
>democracy

Step 1. Clone assad a hundred tomes to make a senate
Step 2. Clone assad three bundred tomes to make a congress
Step 3. Clone assad a million times to create a population that votes for assad

It works because Muslims only have 26 seats

Because I have more faith in Christians and Alawites to vote wisely.
I have zero faith in muslims

Kill everyone in Syria

Then muslims will chimp out.

step 4 celebrate

Kill all muslims?

I support Assad definitley, but this would be a good compromise

>any country
>democracy
>literally 50% with below average intellect + 1% with average political system

Why are japan so smart?

Why do they need democracy? Fuck off

They dont, but it could potentially end the war

kill all the islamists before implementing democracy

whats the obsession of westeners pushing their ridiculous shite working "democracy" in non democratic countries.

have you ever considered important demographic elements such as authoritarian culture which is incompatible with a more "democratic" system. 15+ years of middle eastern politics and you 'muricans still dont get it. A pack of wolves (or wolves in sheepclothes) can only be controlled by an alpha entity.

I never said I support democracy, but this is a way it could work in syria.
In other countries in the middle east we let muslims take control, here muslims have no power

Elect someone willing to kill whoever supports Islam or Communism.

>Gas all the Sunnis
/Thread

That could work too. The only problem is that everyone would get triggered and there will be pressure for the international community to pursue a regime change, and if that happens the Muslims take control

>Implying Alawite, Druze, Kurds & Shia arent Muslim

Isn't it exactly how it is now and was before Syrian war.

Yeah but now theres "democracy" so the west will stop supporting rebels
I was counting Kurds and Shia in there. 20 seats to sunni arabs, 5 to kurds and 1 to shia.
Druze are not muslim, thats not even controversial. Alawites call themselves muslim only for poltical reasons, they are really just as much christian and gnostic. They believe in reicarnation, celebrate christmas, have mass, drink alchohol. Even if you consider them muslim, they are still capable of running a society(unlike other muslims).

Fuck democracy. It's just a tool for subvertion of nations.

But it already is "democracy" and was before. The West should just stop.

i agree with the gook
i'm not sure if the west noticed this or it is intentional to sell arms
but there are no democracies on earth where the majority population is democracy cannot work if you fundamentally don't think your opponent is human

a democracy would never work in syria, even under christian/alawi rule. It is not about the government type but about culture, try to understand that.

Agreed but they aren't going to. With this system Assad will still get elected every year with heavy support from Alawites and Christians, not much will change, but it will still seem like democracy.
And Syria isn't a democracy. I like assad more than anyone but dont be delusional.

The reason democracy cant work in the middle east is because of Islam.
With christian/alawi rule it could work

Spreading democracy= bending over, giving away your oil and instilling a Rothschild controlled bank to fuck the natives out of a decent living.

Places like Syria and Iran were secular before we tried to bring muh freedom by bankrolling islamisix terrorists.

Why hasn't john the tumor noggin McCain been arrested for high treason after being photographed with the leaders of a known terrorist cell?

Feel free to put me on a list, NSA, for posting this. Go fuck yourselves.

fuck yourself hippy

You think "they" don't know that? They want to destabilize as many nations as they can dumbass so that their elite can tunnel these weak states. Divide and conquer

whats your obsession with democracy, it allows the government to be entered by incapable people (look at europe and their very succesful immigration politics)

Everytime you try to establish this broken system, shit gets worse.
Syria is already an ethnicaly and culturaly devided nation. The only way for it to remain stable is under iron hand.
Stop trying to be a self appointed bringer of "justice" and start killing your neighbours already.

Radical new strategy: just let the Muslim Brotherhood win

memri.org/reports/sumaya-al-ghannouchi-daughter-rachid-al-ghannouchi-saudi-arabia-muslim-brotherhood-mb

Everyone else in the region is worse

Did you even read what I said. Assad will still reamin in power because Sunnis have so little seats.

That iteration of 'democracy' is a choice of instilled, system approved candidates. It's like a choice between only Pepsi or coke; both of those fuckers are made of corn sugar, make you a fat shit and rot the fuck out of your teeth. The powers that be never give you a third vote for lemon water

This will mean Assad gets reelected. What's the difference?

Because the west will not stop backing rebels until an illusion of it is achieved.
I support Assad, but I'm realistic. The syrian civil war isn't ending anytime soon.

They're lucky they have a spot there. Try giving any for the Shiite population a say or living space in Saudi Arabia and see how that works...

I never understood why we cozied up with the headchoppers like we did...

The West will presumably see democracy and stop backing rebels

Fuck democracy as democracy is a load of fucking bullshit.

We do not need to force other countries into accepting a democracy or to adapt women's rights and globalism.

We do not need a apple store and a mcdonalds in every country.

The only way to end that war is to stop western support to islamists, nothing more.

i support assad too, we need a great leader like that aswel that isnt into occult bullshit and feminizing the whole fucking society.....please come here and check out how fking feminized males have become here, we wouldnt last 3 hours vs north korea

Who cares? Let them sort it out. Also tell Drumpf to stop funding terrorists.

Yep. You act like Assad can just say "USA stop funding Islamists". You have to compromise i you want shit to get done.

So maybe it is the West should stop to be high on democracy and figure out how to handle its illusions?

And how do you propose to make that happen?

I just don't think other countries should change only to satisfy western autism when the problem is in the west itself.

Friendly reminder that this was a coordinated effort to destabilize the country so a pipeline from Saudi Arabia to the Syrian coast could be constructed in order to cut Russia out of the European market.

Check out the wolfowitz doctrine. The globalists have been foaming at the mouth for a rule over Russian lands for quite some time.

So effectively it's a permanent alawite-orthdox coalition. Because neither of them are ever going to work with the sunnis

>people of Syria
you mean the people from every where but Syria, the terrorists in short. kek. But seriously folks, Syria was a democracy, a non-sectarian nation, that got along relatively well for decades despite the diverse people groups that dwelt there. The Ba'th party was actually created by a Syrian Christian, and a Sunni Muslim, kek, and was quite inclusive, all things considered, so you see it was a democracy without Islamist control, and you seem to be (OP, that is) under the impression that the West is attempting to bring democracy there, when in fact, it is there to destroy what democracy they had, double kek. There's not going to be a democracy there, indeed Syria will be balkinized, into ethno/religious states. Like I always say; diversity for the West, and ethno-states for the rest of the world, jajajajajaja

you can't

democracy means the majority gets what they want

so that means syria will get islam and america will get welfare state

>(((Democracy)))
Make Syria a US serfdom.

You kill all the islamists with barrel bombs.