Did Uchiha Madara ruin Naruto?

Did Uchiha Madara ruin Naruto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vd_aTuodKGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is the best character foreshadowed since years so no it's not an asspull like kagushit.
he should have been the last boss

Naruto was already ruined before

>deviantart
>naruto

lurk more

He was a symptom, but by the time he was introduced Kishi had already written himself into a corner.

fuck off narutards

Naruto got interesting once he showed up

Is this the dubs thread?

Yes he ruined it even more with his inflated power level.

It was already ruined long before, naruto became ninja jesus who only won because of the demon fox bullshit and muh special bloodline.

Everthing went to shit once kishi chose to follow the most shit plotline of all times, the chosen one shit.

No, the Ninja War arc ruined Naruto.

The moment Naruto was shown to be a Bloodline character, it was shit. The entire thing with him, Sakura and Sasuke was meant to shadow Jiraiya and co. Naruto was the try hard, Sakura was the power house and Sasuke was the genetic genius. Making Naruto a MUH DESTINED GENIUS was dumb and removed the whole pre-timeskip value of him winning because he applied himself and went all out.

His sole reason to being a massive powerhouse should have been the fox. Anything else was retarded.

I'd tell you to lurk 2 more years before posting, but you should probably just never come back here again nardo boy.

Based Madara

Those purple eyes look so gay. The red and black thing was maximum chuuni, but at least it looked good, and not like a doodle made by somebody who was completely out of ideas.

the ridiculousness of his power is what made me get back into naruto, watching the whole ninja world get fucked was oddly satisfying

The whole great ninja war thing was a mistake.

The non-filler parts were ok, but this ending is just shit.

His response to pretty much everything was "get fucked, weaklings"

Had kishi not asspulled kaguya, I would have been satisfied with an Infinite tsukuyomi ending

I want to marry Female Sasuke.

No, Naruto ruined Naruto

I liked Madara.
What ruined Naruto was all the spirituality chosen one tailed beast, eye hack craps. I was real bummed when the rinnegan was made the last stage of the sharingan. Also making Sasuke's character overly edgy was a big one.

No, he was only only thing saving it from being extra shit. Even if he was a total villain sue, at least he was funny to read having the time of his life shitting all over everyone.

sauce?

I practically laughed when Madara was already owning the 5 Kage real bad and then makes a bunch of wood clones and says "should I use susano's on all of them"

Madara was the one who escalated the powerlevels and thus made an already shitty series shittier.

>BUT CAN YOU STOP THE SECOND METEOR

No, he SAVED Naruto.

He was the best part f the ninja war, so no.

youtu.be/Vd_aTuodKGg

Made it worse.

I fail to see how we could go any worse than CAVE IN OF DARKNESS

No, Shippuden did

Can bros hold hands without it being lewd?

His method of breaking out of the zombie thing was a shitty asspull. So was Itachi's by the way.

He was the only thing that kept people reading the final arc.

>heard you were talking shit

I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Naruto was ruined after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. Almost everyone's character arc stagnated to a greater or lesser degree, almost no new motivations were brought up, and we got the horrendous shit like Sakura's 'confession' to Naruto.

Itachi never planned for his to happen, though, and Kabuto didn't know Itachi set the Kotoamatsukami inside Naruto. It was dumb luck.

Reminder that Itachi only told Sasuke he loved him under the influence of a genjutsu that made him unable to act against Konoha, meaning that his whole explanation of the massacre may have been a total fabrication to defuse Sasuke.

Itachi didn't want to act against Konoha anyway. "PROTECT KONOHA" pretty much just broke Edo Tensei's control - protecting Konoha was something Itachi was planning to do anyway.

Not to mention he cocked it up hardcore if he WAS trying to actively protect Konoha, since after the massive spiel about how Konoha means everything to him and he gave his life and clan to protect it, Sasuke was like "Yeah nah, gonna destroy it anyway," and Itachi sort of shrugged and went "Alright. Back to Ninja Heaven for me."

If he was really under Kotoamatsukami, hearing Sasuke say he was going to destroy Konoha would've forced Itachi to take action against him.

He couldn't do anything by that point, his soul was exiting the body and he could hardly walk, having used his last action to spin the genjutsu. Now, I'm not saying it was all a lie, but it was probably all a lie. I mean, as if his parents would tell him how great he was while he was beheading them.

Wrong Uchiha, edgelord sasuke did.

All of that can be handwaved away by Itachi being Kishimoto's chosen Golden Boy who can do no wrong, unfortunately.

The series was ruined by Uchiha wankery. Madara was Uchiha wankery taken to the extreme that it stopped being annoying and was entertaining again.

Naruto being the chosen one was also a load of shit.

Make Uchiha Great Again

That is impossible. The Uchiha were a mistake, they are nothing but trash.

Danzo, please Danz-go

I honestly don't think a lot of the aspects of Naruto are that bad in terms of typical shounen fare. I honestly enjoyed the setting, the powers, and at their base forms (I guess), the Rinnegan, Sharingan, and Byakugan. And everything else.

I just wish they didn't make them all so fucking convoluted. It's like that pasta going on about all the fucking powers of some characters, like, each eye would have 40 forms and other weird special shit that was hard to fucking keep track of, and the constant escalation of "the biggest bad guy... No wait, THE biggest bad guy!" that kept coming out really degraded the story for me.

I honestly hate that shit because it really degrades some characters, and you see it a LOT. What's the point of having some super strong, mentor character, talking about how strong he is, die to the bad guy of the current arc? When you know that, 3 or 4 arcs down the line, we'll have been introduced 4 more bad guys that make the guy the sensei character died to look like a fucking ant. It boggles my mind. Like they'll teach Naruto some power and it fucking assblasts some dudes, but then a few chapters later, there's a new guy who eats that shit to the face and then laughs.

I would rather Naruto or whoever else beat the bad guys out of sheer luck than the constant power-level escalating, deus-ex machina bullshit. Having the bad guy trip on a stair and break his neck would've been a more satisfying end than half the shit in this series.

Which is a real shame because I honestly still find a lot of shit in Naruto to be pretty fucking cool, it was all just used in really bad, occasionally embarrassing ways. I hate using the word "edgy" but there were ways to have villains and powers be "cool" or "evil" like that but not in that stereotypical way.

Don't tell me what to Danz-do

I can't believe you fucking one-upped me.

You're a hundred years too early to beat me, kid.

Go choke on a dick, you Danz-ho

At the point real Madara was introduced, manga was so shitty and Naruto was so annoying, seeing the big bad butchering all those ninja wizards while shit-talking them was simply enjoyable.

Danz-no

You can't ruin something which is already trash.

Which Uchiha Madara are we talking about?

You're seriously ripping on my Danz-flo.

How long until Killer Bee writes a rap about every enemy the series ever had, paying out on all of them?

That Madara meme may have been more true than I thought.

>You're seriously ripping on my Danz-flo.
Yeah, because you Danz-blow

Danz-yo, Danz-bro, that was Danz-low

Madara did nothing wrong

Listening to his brother was pretty fucking stupid of him.

Pain should have been the semi-final boss with sasuke as the last boss. Without revive and zombie no jutsu it might have actually been decent.

ill miss the cuck gaiden
the fun times we had...

Wait, what did Kubo do that was anywhere near as troll-worthy as that? I haven't kept up with Bleach since Aizen got bibbity-bopped

We still bring it up in /nsunsg/ from time to time. Some people still get mad about it.

>mfw my post is in that screenshot
I feel like I've finally done something with my life.

So is Naruto still near-universally hated on here?

You can't ruin what was already bad.

>D-DO I FIT IN GUIZE???

Uchiha eyehax in general certainly contributed greatly in ruining Naruto as a series.

No you dont, fuck off back to Sup Forums

Why is his face cracked?

wew lad checked

Edo Tensei. It's basically Zombie no Jutsu, and revived people come back with cracks all through their skin and their eyes are different.

>w-WHO AM I QUOTING

w e w
e
w

Threadly reminder for all new friends

> Uzumaki Naruto vs Eren Jaegar
Oh boy

who the fuck is moot

No Naruto ruin Naruto.

That's not even a contest though. Naruto would blow him out of the water.
Get out.

> Naruto would blow him out of the water
Exactly my point. Even Titan Eren would pretty much do four-fifths of FA, since Naruto can summon his fucking three-headed demon fox battle avatar that would be something like twice again as tall as Titan Eren.

heh

that scene mang
he wasn't even trying

No, Naruto was already ruined due to the MC's obsessive homolust, the Elmo villains whining about their sad backstories and its universe attitude of constantly sucking Naruto's dick as if there had never been anyone as great as him in the world's history, and and it was in danger of hitting its lowest point during the war arc after over 50 chapters of irrelevant characters fighting plants and zombies that had nothing to do with the plot.

Madara made the manga fun again by living up to his hype, flaunting his dick to the jobber alliance and proving himself to be the only obstacle that Naruto couldn't simply talk into becoming one of his fangirls.

*Emo villains

>Doesn't know who moot is
user that's either the most bait obvious post i've ever seen or you just joined 4chin yesterday.

> crushes over a hundred shinobi in the space of about, ooh, thirty seconds
> drops not one but two fucking meteors on top of Fourth Division
> drops the five Kage like a bag of fucking bricks, talking shit about how all of them combined don't even hold a candle to his husbando's power
> "How are the Kage...? ...Not ok." Most menacing line in the fucking series.
> Obito betrays him, doesn't even break a fucking sweat, proceeds with plan anyway
> Becomes the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki
> From out of fucking NOWHERE gains Limbo: Border Jail and Storm Release, because why not at this point
> Tanks the Night Guy, the single most destructive hand to hand combat ability in the series, shrugs it off, is still a honourable enough opponent to acknowledge Guy's power
> Everything is according to plan, Naruto and Sasuke are doing every single thing they can to stop Madara who's basically slapping them around like red-headed stepsons
> gets one-hit-KO'd by fucking BLACK ZETSU
> somehow immediately forgets that his body regenerates within milliseconds of getting damaged
> STILL gets to go back to Ninja Heaven with his husbando

Madara was fucking great.

It's a common joke to pretend to be ignorant about moot, I think you should follow your own implied advice and lurk more

lurk more fdp

>Ignorant about moot on Sup Forums, even pretend
Good one anons.

The golden age of narutu OC.

Well memed my friend.