Fuck all this lolishit, let's have a thread for all the big breasted goddesses of the 2D world

Fuck all this lolishit, let's have a thread for all the big breasted goddesses of the 2D world.

Fuck off

/h/

>loli threads are okay
>reaction face threads are okay

>somehow big breasts threads are wrong

No, you fuck off.

I just want to give her a hug.

They're just doomed to sag.

Only 3D tits sags. 2D tits defy physics.

ITT: fucking landwhales

Why do big boobs and flat chests always have to be at odds with each other? Why is it always us versus them? I'm not saying that everyone has to love both, but can we not at least accept the other end of the spectrum?

Because cowtits are retarded, I'm fine with DFC up to normal sized tits. But cowtits are just shit.

Why don`t you just leave?

Fuck off, faggot

What's wrong, user? Your puny little wallet can't handle these massive premiums? Or are you gonna be a man, grab your name-your-own-price-tool and show just how big that budget of yours really is?

WHY

Is the VN any good? also is it translated?

So heavy.

Look at those thighs though, you know you want to slide your gecko all the way up in there.

I can only fully love big breasts characters when there are no breasts size envy from DFC.

That shit is so cliched

>Is the VN any good?
Yes.
>also is it translated?
No.

inb4 moved to /e/

I happen to be an expert n this topic.

>Fuck all this loli
Yes please

Every time I see this woman I lose it. She is perfect. She ticks all the yes boxes on my list of fetishes.

I would so hard and so often, it's not even funny.

These are Japanese Stakes and Lucifer is the one that I want to deito.

So who is the best big tits goddess of this season?

A lot of people on Sup Forums like to shit on opinions that are not their own. This often isn't a good place for calm, mature reasoning, no matter the topic.

Is the VN translated?

No_

Any thread about any anime is oppai worship. You really don't need a dedicated thread for it.

10/10 characters in a 3/10 anime honestly.

I dropped it 1 or 2 episodes after the smoking one. What episode is that?

Best girl.

I forget, somewhere in the middle.
The smoking episode really is the worse one. It gets much better, and oddly very serious around the last 4~ episodes with betrayal and death. And a very nonchalant reveal that the world is actually some post-apocalyptic dsytopia, and war engulfed the entire world outside this little area of peace that the show takes place in. No joke.
Consider watching it through if you have time to waste.

Fuck you, smokers.

Yes Venera-sama, please fuck me!

>lolifags complain and cry that people come into their threads and call them disgusting pedos
>they invade other threads with their lolishit

Oh the ironing.

I wish this normie meme would die already

Don't put loli in the title then you baby.

I don't smoke, nerd but it felt like that was the peak of the show.

>Skindentations

Did your trip get permabanned? If so, best day of my life.

You guys need to learn to take the banter. Loli threads are still around because they put up with much worse shit on a regular basis.

Also post some better girls.

TEN
KILOGRAMS

bertille deserved a better route. not that it wasnt any good, i just wanted to see her married and such.

>bertille deserved a better route
Agreed. As much as I love Bertille her route really isn't worth replaying

perfect

>Pic related
Okiura's ecchi chara design

Which is why Ricotta should have made Retell 3 but their lazy asses decided it wasn't worth it.

Hell, they haven't done anything this year except put out some figures.

Tits.

I want to be sandwiched between them so bad.

>somehow bait threads are wrong
Fixed.

I know nothing of this series but it has some great designs. Any doujins with her and her daughter for dome oyakodon?

>people that think large breasts = cowtits
You are retarded.

t.titty cunnysseur

What is your personal delineation? What size crosses "big tits" and into "cowtits"? For me, it's if it's bigger than the girls in

Obligatory Manyuu post.

The pic you quoted is almost crossing the line into cowtits aka stupid fetish bullshit, the girls in Jormungand for example have pretty much the perfect sized breasts they're large but still proportional.

>stupid fetish bullshit
You're just saying that because it doesn't fall under YOUR stupid fetish bullshit.

>tfw I thought a breastmilker is attached to her boob from catalog

Celia's pretty great, but there's something about Bertille's comedic antics and hamminess that makes her a bit more desirable when combined with her tendency to embarrass herself (completely unlike Celia).

Plus, technically, she beats Celia in one category--102 cm > 93 cm. Particularly given Celia's one of the few girls taller than Bertille.

Do you prefer Tall girls or Shortstacks?
On one hand a tall girl means there's more woman to go around but there's also something extra special about watching a short girls boobs bounce

>she beats Celia in one category
and Celia immediately pays that back by having a much better route all around

Easy there, this isn't a challenge. I doubt it's even fair to make the comparison--Celia's got a route in multiple games, Bertille just gets one in the fan disc. And there's no doubt over whose more popular overall (Bertille came in fifth in the website polling). Within the story, Celia's obviously at the top (don't recall if she ever actually loses a joust), whereas Bertille loses to a newcomer (and has to work hard to stay in the middle overall).

I just like Bertille as a character (and relevant to this thread, she's substantially bustier).

>(don't recall if she ever actually loses a joust)
She does once to Takahiro when Celia's persistence went through and they had 1 bout of jousting, Takahiro beat her using the technique he was planning on using to beat Julianus if the time ever came. Then as you should remember Celia uses that to beat Julianus

>Celia's got a route in multiple games
We don't need to use multiple routes and such for the comparison. Celia's base route is better than Bertille's route without a doubt

>I just like Bertille as a character
Agreed. Although I think she's a close second place

>Agreed. Although I think she's a close second place
Maybe. I'd say one girls with more spotlight like Mio would make a better comparison, but who's to say? Bertille's my favorite but I don't know if I'd put her in second place based on her overall appearances.

Besides, having better story routes isn't really relevant to who wears bigger bras in the first place. Bertille's are so big she almost enters gag boobs area (at least in the original game? It's been a while), which would clash with Celia's trademark nigh-unshakable poise.

Ah, thanks for the reminder. As I said, it's been a while.

If we're just talking about solely breasts then Bertille > Ayako > Celia

They're the perfect couple. And their bonus episode was radical.

This.

They don't even have to come up with anything like other eroge studios do because they already have their cash cow, but they are too lazy to even fucking milk it.

My memory's fuzzy, but I suppose technically Bertille is better at Celia at tennis (seeing how she can play it at the semi-pro level, whereas for Celia it's just a hobby?). She might also be a better cook, as I recall Celia had some trouble with that.

Or I'm forgetting specific details. Obviously, Takahiro had to teach Bertille how to swim, so Celia's easily got her beat in that area.

I thought it was fun and cute, but it was pretty lacking by comparison. Could've used a lot more.

Whoops, "better than Celia at tennis." And I'm not even completely certain of that, I mostly just remember Celia not taking it seriously? She's an ace in so many other areas otherwise.

>She might also be a better cook
She's more certainly a better cook, Celia doesn't have much experience in that area and Bertille is a pro at cooking.

When did Saber get so busty?

My godess

She got big.

Paizuri is my favorite thing. Getting into anime was a bad move.

It's not jousting, but it's something anyway. No secret why Bertille loves her ojou-vendetta against Alice.

>Those bandaids
I want an Alice route

i love big boops!! and i cannot lie

How big we talking?

Fit girls with big tits are the best.

That's common sense, lad. No need to spell it out.

Rossweisse a cute! Cute!