Why does he keep crying in every episode? What's his fucking problem?

Why does he keep crying in every episode? What's his fucking problem?

It's called character development

That's what BnHAfags want you to believe, he's still in the manga.

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

It not called character development it call over do it a good.

Deku is the biggest Gary Stu this season

Because

He's just a kid and life is a nightmare
He's just a kid, he knows that it's not fair

same

Because he's scared.

Or overwhelmed with emotion in happier instances.

The whole point is that he does heroic things in spite of his overwhelming fear, that's what courage is.

Fuck you.

Crying face is the manga author's the only known way to convey intense emotions

Because if not forced drama, this anime would be extremely boring and not fun.

>Courage is jumping in front of a villain, prompting him to kill all your friends

This series is so bad. Even Bleach was better. The only good thing about it is its character design.

He's an emotional guy, what's your beef? It's not like it stops him from doing anything.

This is their defense force now.

It was good in the beginning -- he was so pathetic it was actually funny and endearing

Now it's just become a routine

>Bleach

Troll. There are very few things Bleach is better than, and this show is not one of those things. Bleach went to shit in literally episode 4.

lurk moar

He is literally considered a cripple in his world of Quirks.

>Grew up without a patternal figure.

>Had the whole world including his mother destroy his dreams and aspirations.

>Was constantly bullied by one of his supposedly friends, and was considered and treated like a failure by plenty of people.

Do you even into basic human psycology? Do you expect a person like deku to have a tiny bit of self- esteem or security? Realistically speaking it's impossible for a person like him to do the mental feats and growth shown in the series, and he does them while being teary-eyed.

Jesus Christ, you're all either retarded as fuck or this is a bait thread.

Deku is a crybaby, which even All Might points out, but for good reasons.

Deku being a crybaby child id understandable because his dream was to become a hero like All Might. However, after being told that he was born with no Quirk, he realized that he had no chance in hell of ever becoming a hero like All Might (or a hero at all) and was basically considered inferior to most of society (a handicapped person). Most of the jobs in their world revolve around quirks and pay good money. Let's not forget that people constantly bullied him all the way until the end of middle school where the teachers gave no fucks about helping him and Deku himself couldn't fight back because the last time he tried that he got his ass handed to him.

Deku being a crybaby as a teenager occurs when he's feeling intense emotions and can't keep a lid on it. But, when he feels those intense emotions, it makes sense. All Might, the world's greatest hero, comes to you and tells you "you can become a hero and I will make you my apprentice" after years of being bullied and being told you'll never amount to anything important.

The only other times he really cries is when he uses OfA because it's painful to tear your body apart.

Crybaby Deku basically stops around the Sports Festival. You won't see him get teary eyed after that.

Why you don't stop making shithread, retard?

> you're all either retarded as fuck or this is a bait thread
>all

Excluding these anons

Poor man's Rock Lee and Might Guy. And a pathetic one at that. The faggot should grow the fuck up. Rock Lee never cried like a bitch everytime when he was outclassed.

kek

>Grew up without a patternal figure.
>Had the whole world including his mother destroy his dreams and aspirations.
>Was constantly bullied by one of his supposedly friends, and was considered and treated like a failure by plenty of people.

Eh we're talking about naruto now? Sorry but last i checked a cry baby bitch was the last thing all those conditions above made him by the time he was introduced.

>Narutu

>Having believable characterization.

You can't fathom how unrealistic naruto was as a character, do you?

I said he never cried everytime you retarded little shit.

But, he did.

I still think they should have went the batman route for deku.