en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shayler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

femanon here. She isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes her out to be

Tits and gtfo

>she
>her
>femanon here

stfu tranny and HE is as bad as HE is made out to be here

I always thought Harvard was receptive towards leftist bullshit.

Fuck that traitor Brad.

Harvard is a meme

transfag here
No one should honestly give a shit about this bitch and her plight

>she

it pretty much is. In a decade people won't look at it with the same respect if it continues down its current path

Companies pay for results, not jequon from the bronx

he*

First off, it's "he". Second, stop being a mentally ill freak. Aside from that, though, you're right.

I didn't realize Harvard was really transphobic. When did they become so bigoted to minority people?

I think its luster has already been diminished to a degree, most people and organizations know about it. Other Ivy League schools are probably close behind

Dude got locked away for YEARS for telling the truth.

Is he mentally ill. Yeah.
But still did the country a service.
Fuck Harvard for withdrawing invite

His name is Bradley, my friend.

(You)

Hi Bradley.

Shut the fuck up retard, he didn't tell the truth he just dumped whatever he could find to randos because he wanted to be a big shot. BTW my grandfather probably fucked your grandmother during WW2, he always said the worst part about aussie pussy was it smelled like shit and made you itch like crazy.

>it smelled like shit and made you itch like crazy.

That's because he was screwing sheep you fucking drongo.

wait why do we hate chelsea manning and not other leakers?

Its part of their fetish series on sex education?

>and

He's definitely compromised, so fuck him.

Any other person, I would really believe they were a hero and did what they thought was right. They all get turned or the backlash drives them to a foreign country because ours is corrupt, so I expect that.

But anyone who would trade their integrity to have their cock chopped off isn't trustworthy

He didn't do a service to his country. He didn't leak. He did a data dump without knowing what was in it. And it turns out there wasn't anything of significance in there.

Snowden leaked. He provided specific information of illegal government activity targeted at its citizens.

Snowden is a hero. Manning is a retarded faggot

top kek!

Why is Manning treated like a hero and Assange is vilified?

Based femanon.

One is a so-called trans fag

and we do the opposite

Everyone thought he was a criminal and had crossed the line until he became a communist anti trump tranny lunatic and now they worship him

Him
He
His

So if assange wore a dress he would be forgiven?

How did he become mentally ill in jail? What did they do to him?

Because of what was leaked and why it was leaked.

There were no noble intentions on her behalf, she just wanted attention. I mean this literally. You can read the logs.

She was crossdressing before she even stole the data.

Yes, because traitors resolve themselves being a traitor with a sex change. Brad is fucking pathetic and should have saved his captors the trouble of executing him with a bullet to his own skull. Go fuck yourself you disgusting disillusioned traitor.

Simple, all xhe has to do is claim xhe loves jebus gryst and xher will be forgiven!!!!

>she

>she

Yeah yeah I know.

I just can't be bothered making the effort with that piece of shit. Manning is locked in my head as female after reading those logs and about all her drama. Mentally ill, sure, but also seems a genuine trans. Well, as genuine as soyboy manlet beta retards can be judged to be without proper testing.

It's interesting that David Shayler did something similar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shayler

As a fellow female I think Harvard being sexist against Chelsea because she is a woman and we have to work so much harder to achieve what men get.
Pic related. Is me.

How manly does he look now?

He wasn't doing HRT during prison so his test levels must have skyrocketed. They put in a little twink boi and the hulk came out afterwards.

BWAAAAAAAAAhahahahahha it was bait before the riley pic, and it's still b8 after the fact. U must be new here.

user here. first post isn't as best post as Sup Forums makes it out to be

This. It's falling down the rabbit hole of relevance and credibility. It looks like more of a Berkeley.

MADAM
A
D
A
M

Show your tits or keep your fucking hands away from the keyboard, bitch.

its going to end up with its head torn off in a alley yet.

Nice Adam's apple, faggot. You sure you're not a trap?

>she
>her
guaranteed (You)'s

I just noticed last time I watched this commercial what a mess this bitch is. In the time it takes her to total two cars she goes through three boyfriends. These are the women who have a hard time finding insurance.

No sorry it was three jobs she lost, two boyfriends and one totaled car.

Cuse that is better and points in the direction of stability................. You didn't think this through did you ?

Based.

>lets glorify a mentally ill thing that compromised our nations security

I don't even believe Manning wanted to be trans in the first place. He probably saw it as his only way out of the hole he dug for himself. He would have been forgotten and probably not pardoned had he not stayed relevant with that transition shit. Maybe he'll pull a Garrison and go back to being a dude after his 15 minutes of fame is up.

While I'm grateful for the leak, she /he should stop pandering. Don't give a flying fuck about its current gender. It's not ultimately not about him/ her personally. The issue is far larger than some stupid gender buulshit.

Hopefully that CIA gentleman who resigned over this stupid decision gets his position back.

Chelsea Manning is a hero

Bradley manning is a hero

Chelsea is the sad remains post MK ultra

bradley tried to commit suicide. he was depressed and suicidal. instead of sucking on a gun he picked a fight with Uncle Sam he knew hed lose by simply indiscriminately dumping data and info to Assange and Lamo.

then he claimed unfair treatment when military prison was afraid hed try to off himself in prison out of boredom and desperation

then he turned into a she to start a new life and killing off old Bradley.

pretty sick stuff. also for some reason its always gay personel that leaks or gets compromised.

>she

That thing should be swinging from a tree beside bergdahl. I say thing because it's not female but also not a man.