Convince me this guy isn't an elaborate troll

Convince me this guy isn't an elaborate troll.

Even for leftist standards, It's hard to believe someone can be so stupid.

where the hell has he been for the last 4 months? Ever since he got banned off of YouTube it seems he's become irrelevant

He's gotta be a troll.

He called Ben Shaprio a white supremacist today lmao.

4' 9"
He's about the size of a troll.

That's a nigger pretending to be an educated and refined human, leaf. The result is not unexpected or difficult to understand.

OP is a supposed jew white supremacist nazi

You gots to wash yo ass!

who is he? never heard of him

He's just one of those niggers who has convinced themselves they're intelligent.

>It's hard to believe someone can be so stupid.
He's a nigger, you've obviously never been in Africa.

Yeah this basically.

A groid

Even for nigger standards this guy is seriously fucked in the head

How tall is he? He looks like every other black manlet who thinks he's a intelligent businessman because he's a salesman.

Is that Tracy Morgan. He looks great!

that suit looks like complete shit

lol hes 6' 5"

>Convince me this guy isn't an elaborate troll
>elaborate
He's black... so... There you go.

Ah, shit.
I got him mixed up with charlamagne the god.

That suit fits like shit. Get a tailor nigger

he obviously doesn't know who tariq was nor wat nasheed is. obvious nignog is eggnog

Tyrone Biggums

he is a nigger who cares

I see you haven't met many niggers, have you?

Whenever niggers want to appear smart, they wear a suit. Even if it's an informal event, they wear a suit. It's like if they wear a suit then everyone is going to think "Ah! That must be one of those business negroes. Making smart investments Octavius (they have to go with Roman-esque names)".

Watch out all! We got a smart black man going about his business. Writing in ledgers, calling his broker. This nigger is getting things done. Look, this nigger even has a pocket square! Can't have a runny nose when a nigger is wheelin n' dealin stocks n' shit.

Gotta have a watch too. Gotta make sure you make it to that 1:30 lunch with Morgan Stanley.

I used to think Chris-chan was just a troll. Some people are just that stupid.

Gibs me dat whyte boi! Dey dem dat nigger.