Surprise

Surprise.

Nanatsu no Taizai 174

IS REDHAWK BACK OR WHAT IS GOING ON, SOURCE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

WAT A TWEEEEST

Gaylord best commandment.

>Bosses teaming up against lone protagonist

Name any other manga that does this

As you can see it's not 100% RHS, you'll have to do with the script team. (TL / PR)

Need a hand?

I only did the script, I guess you can visit their site to apply or something?

>jaiminsbox
>upscaling the scans to 1300 without properly doing it + downscaling + sharpen again
>going from 1024 to 1300 in the first place
At the least the TL wasn't shit. Thanks for doing that.

Father . . .

10800000 pound punch
5 Million Kg Punch.
5000 Ton punching power.

From the ass

Imagine her in bed.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll forward it.

As I said in , I was only focused on the script.

Oh, so we finally can say fuck off to niggerstream? Great news.

Godamn, was expecting Merlin to do something but he really is fucked isn't he. The moon is still pretty high so no Escanor either.

I honestly can't imagine what will happen next, a timeskip would be weird since they still have Escanor.

Monspiet is so dandy lmao

So demon regeneration has its limits?
Mel should've went with his demon satellite beam the moment he sensed them, maybe he could at least hurt them enough to make a room for escape.
Now we will probably see a "rescue Meliodas" arc that will end with final battle against all Commandments and Mel vs Estarossa and Zeldris in the end.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

HOW WILL MELIODAS GONNA SURVIVE THIS??

>FASTER THAN NIGGASTREAM

Merascylla is cute!

>So demon regeneration has its limits?
Literally how they beat Hendricksen.

Meliodas is FUCKED

These two panels are great, they showcase how much of a badass Zeldris is with something so simple.

I love Nakaba paneling and style.

I'll take it.

Tail Star?

What asspull will save him?

He has his own "commandment" called plot armor. Thou shall not killith the main protagonist

So, she is Galan's little sister?

Wait, did this chapter have no Nakaba Q&A?

>second person
What if all of them were beaten by the Demon King once? Maybe that's how he gauged the strength of others and decided who to include in the Ten Commandments.

It was probably either Estarossa or Zeldris.

There is at least one commandment with thou shall not kill.

I really hope Derrierie and Monspiet will survive, they are such a cool pair.
Even their abilities kinda complement each other as one is a long-range sniper and fire mage and another is close-range brawler.

ALL OF COMMANDMENTS WILL DIE

allusion at Toguro brothers/Bui probably.

>two strong demon brothers
>gathered up the commandments by testing their powers
etc

Galan probably survives.

Fuck you Niggastream! Kudos to jaimini

S-SUMENAI ARIGATO

Thanks to the chains, there are only 2 ways he can escape. Either Merlin's Absolute Cancel (but she is not available), or killing Grey Lord (who is Thou shall not kill, so unkillable). Or Estarossa reveals he is on Mel's side.

>literally cant escape death
How the fuck do you beat that

Get fucked, people who didn't believe that Elaine was still alive because Scylla was still alive.

Isn't Gray Lord's commandment "Thou shalt not kill"? How do they plan on killing him? Same question when Dreyfus shot at the Pleiades.

Simple. Fraudrin could have lied about him.

Did anyone else other than Zeldris and Eli actually had any interaction with Estarossa? What if he is invisible to others or Zeldris's imaginary brother?

Simple, you beat the death until it stops breathing.

But one of them must be Thou shall not kill.

Glox and Dolor mentioned him a few chapters ago.

We don't know what the nonkilling commandment actually does. Denzel just guessed at what it might do.

Nakaba showing once again that supports are the most important part of the party.

It's not like he explicitly said that Denzel was right, he just complimented him on having some brains in his head.

>stacking combos
OP as fuck

Add their speed into it as well.
Galan went from Edinburgh to Southampton in little to no time and that's a 500km distance. And he pointed out he could have done it faster.

So when the fuck is Estarossa going to move his lazy ass?

When he's finish sleeping with his eyes open.

When he awakens.

Naruto
DBZ
HxH

LOL bullshit

It seems to me that Meliodas is avoiding Estarossa here, not just creating a smokescreen.

It did, it just wasn't translated.

Q162: Big fan of Hendy-san (Miyagi Prefecture): Hendrickson and the other became the dwellers of the Boar Hat tavern but how about their bedrooms?
Nakaba: Griamore, Gilthunder and Howzer's are in the third floor. Slader's in the fourth, Hendy's in the first one, and Arthur's in Merlin's secret bedroom.

Just look at him on the last page, he's half-awake so the nightmare is "half-beginning".

>Arthur's in Merlin's secret bedroom

Escanor/Merlin shippers on suicide watch

WHORE
i love /ss/

It's a mom/son kind of relationship.

Noone can stop Nakaba.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MERLIN AND BOAR MOM

>Arthur's in Merlin's secret bedroom.
How did it come to this

are you ok

MS is out. Just saying.

>reading MS

Not really.

Reading it after this, it felt like a meme edit of the original.

Moustache shouldn´t be inmature and translate that too, I am curious about how me she shitted on him.

5400 tons... I believe Super Saiyan Vegeta in the latest chapter of Super was unable to lift 1000 tons and got hit by Magetta's hand which isn't 1000 tons and it hurt...

powerlevels

Nobody can stop Nakaba "Straight Shota" Suzuki

forced meme

Fuck off jaishitty shill. At the least Niggastream isn't using a blurry mess

The fact that he got the most development between them and that he's conveniently just petrified might make that possible.

Hopefully Merascylla survives too so they can stay OTP

6/10 chapter
Fight wasn't bad but all those clichè shonen one-liner.
Nakaba can do usually better than this.

Mera is looking crisper than usual.