German Elections: How To Win

Print pamphlets in Arabic with the photo and the address of the nearest SYNAGOGUE, and leave them in no-go zones. Add a flag of Israel as well.

>Rapefugees attack Synagogue
>Israel takes action
>Just like the media denounced Antifa all at once, when their stance became pro-Palastine
>Watch immigrants removed from your countries

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/migrant-crime-in-germany-focus-on-north-africa-a-1151228.html
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007310
oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199840731/obo-9780199840731-0078.xml
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229626
bh.org.il/ibn-danan-synagogue-fez-morocco/
raseef22.com/en/life/2017/04/24/tlemcen-algeria-jewish-holy-land-north-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=SfGlFMj7rdA#t=1h07m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump 1

Shameless self bump 2

Shameless self bump 3

>kebabs destroy kikes
>they no longer have shills to subvert the population into a bunch of passive retarded faggots and get deported

Shameless self bump 4

>implying the germans have the balls or are organized enough to do this

>implying that Germans are still Germans and not hybrids of Mongolian Turkish rape seed from post WW2 like that faggot who runs get germanized.

European jews are slowly coming around to the fact that muslims hate them even more than they hate Europeans. Honestly, I don't know wtf jews are still doing in Europe, and I say this as a jew. They already have their own country and they still insist on trolling other Europe.

*Europe (not other europe)

Excellent plan, hope a German user comes through.

_

__

my parents are actually from ukraine but from the russian part. hows odessa doing these days?

Are you retarded?

Do you not realize that this is entirely pointless and meaningless and that nothing will happen to the synagogues?
They are protected from exactly this and do you honestly believe that any of the Jews will abandon their plans because a few Jews died?

>no-go zones
This isn't Sweden yet. Even in the Hell hole of a big German city I can go anywhere.

That's not a shitty idea

It is.

Russian cucks tried to create chaos and make it russian but got fuck'd. Guys here doing great.

Unlikely to work. Israel themselves coordinate most of the terrorist strikes and some eighty percent of the migrants are illiterate in their own languages like all good Muslims must be. The head rabbi of Barcelona himself said it best just the other month: "All Jews must remember that we were not ever going to be here forever." - they are not interested in a safe diaspora. They are interested in the Muslims getting the white slaves they have a birthright to as divine coloreds, because otherwise the richest Jews will not be given further money by the divine coloreds and having less money than they could have had means they might not return as zombies when the Golden Cow is finally reforged from literally all the money in the world. In order for anything to change, just let the Muslims do their bloodwork, while they stay dumb they default to the same instinct everyone has: Killing Jews.

Potery.

Go for it!

Also, spread this red pill.

Part2

Print this out and spread it everywhere.

Don't get caught thou, it is illegal to tell the truth in European Arabic Soviet Union.

>Ukraine
>Going great

This Image need to be updated.
I'm not certain about the percentages but our Muslims have already started to press influence in prisons,
our highest security prison is currently occupied almost entirely by Muslims.

Want to be effective? Stop naming the jew in public fag
Talk about how right wing parties plan to handle politics, attack Merkel and Schultz
Germany have already proven that fear won't uncuck them.
GL krauts, Europe needs you

This nafri looks like Barack Obama

>this guy

It already is working without the Right doing anything to help it along.

We can:

>post related memes on 9gag, fb, Twitter
>Get a hashtag trending
>Orcposting
>Promote AfD's memes against Merkel and immigration
>Redpill normies
>Share videos and red pill parents, grandparents
>Redpill college students
>Spread like wildfire
>

>Synagouge gets sacked
>Newspapers: "Huge Surge of Antisemtic Crimes"
>Green and Left win the election out of guilty conscience
>No Borders Alete Alete
>Germany turns even more into a third world country

bump

Use pepe again. Use meme magic. Conduct meme jihad. Praise kek. And we shall win.

Germany will reelect Merkel and we get to drive them to their suicide by open borders.

>watch the jews flee from your country*

That's a good idea, if we get them to attack Jews they will be deported in the quickest fashion.

>Implying Merkel will flee Germany

Let the kikes taste their medicine for a change

Buzzfeed is trying to hijack the election. They're calling bus troll in an echo chamber

*us

>Even in the Hell hole of a big German city I can go anywhere.
please report back after you have tried that if you actually believe this to be true..

Sounds 100% airtight OP. You're a clockwork mastermind, here's that pamphlet all done for you.

Germany and Europe are not the trashcan of Nafriland

->Thousands of young men from North Africa come to Germany every year and many of them, like Samir, fall afoul of the law.

->Officials would like to accelerate the deportation process, but the criminals aren't welcome back home either.

->The officers are especially cautious with Tunisians. Many of the deportees resist or injure themselves to avoid being sent out of the country.
->Samir is required to undress completely for a full body search.

->"In Tunisia, I had no hope and no future," he says
->In Tunisia, he had left school at the age of 12 and worked for a hairdresser, but he has no other skills.
->He became a drug dealer at the main train station in Dresden

->No other group of foreigners has fallen into disrepute in Germany in recent years as much as young men from Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
->Most of those suspected of having molested and robbed women were North Africans, or "Nafris,"

spiegel.de/international/germany/migrant-crime-in-germany-focus-on-north-africa-a-1151228.html

Lets spam neingag with these and up vote the fuck out of them

care to explain the sense of this?

God I bet she takes some fucking cock. Why is it only German girls seem to still have long hair you can pull on while you fuck them? All other Western girls are getting short fucking dyke haircuts.

>get busted
>OY VEY ITS THOSE EVIL AFD NAZI VOTERS TRYIGN TO DIVIDE THE SOCIEITY

MAKE IT HAPPEN GERMANS

Germans can only be pushed so far. The last time Germans were pushed this far, supposedly 6 gorrillion joos were gassed

We will be coming to save you in a year Swede.

are you from a different millennium or just retarded? fakes remain fake even if they are hundreds of years old..

You make love to white girls, not fuck them. Whenever I fuck minorities (well I've only ever fucked mexican/hispanic girls) that's when I get rough, pull hair, slap them in the face, verbally abuse them, fuck them in the ass, choke them. I'd do the same thing if I ever fucked asian or Indian girls. Nigger women are disgusting, so I'd never do anything with them.

>You make love to white girls
you're not on tumblr on your "male feminism" won't get you laid virgin.

Also, this would be awesome if some Germans did do this.

Also leave Isis pamphlets outside synagogues at night. Wait and watch the fun.

Did you even read the rest of my post, you faggot retard? Why degrade members of your own race? Plenty of minority women to do that with. I've date Mexican girls for that sole purpose.

Create posters and pamphlets saying Synagogues are taking in refugees cause Jews are soo tolerant.

REMINDER :
Most of the Jews in Europe are Nafri-Jews actually

->The vast majority of North African Jews were native to the region; they were the descendents of successive waves of Jewish immigration from around the Mediterranean beginning in ancient times. They included Jewish traders who had arrived with the Phoenicians in the ninth century BCE, converted Berber tribes, and refugees from the Inquisition in the Iberian Peninsula and around the Mediterranean.

->Most North African Jews had moved from small towns into colonial cities such as Casablanca, Rabat, and Fez in Morocco, Algiers, Oran, Tlemcen, Sidi-Bel-Abbès, and Constantine in Algeria, and Tunis, Sfax, and Sousse in Tunisia, where they constituted a significant percentage of the non-Muslim population.

->Indigenous Jews in all three countries also spoke Judeo-Arabic and Judeo-Berber

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007310

->Jewish communities have existed in North Africa (comprising Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco) since Antiquity.

oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199840731/obo-9780199840731-0078.xml

>read the rest of my pos
I don't converse with people who engage in bestiality, thanks.

I said I don't fuck nigger women.

>it's that faggot German with the EU flag who's trying to make us adopt his shitty "nafri" word

Spread this all across social media people. We have to fight this battle on multiple fronts.

Nafri spotted

>a gaggle of germans use their innate autistic efficiency to win an election the thread

This is s great idea. Muslims hate Jews with a passion.

>implying we'd need more than a handful of krauts for this op...

In addition, leaving Islamic symbols outside synagogues will guarantee the job

What does it say? I can't read camel-nigger script.

Bumping

REMINDER :
Most of Israelis are Nafri-Jews who left Nafriland

->Tunisia seeks UNESCO World Heritage status for Djerba Island, "isle of kohanim" and site of 2,500 years old Ghriba synagogue.

->Believed to have been founded in 586 BC by Jews fleeing the destruction of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, the Ghriba synagogue has long been a destination for pilgrims, especially for Jews of Tunisian descent.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229626

->One of the oldest and most important synagogues in North Africa.

->The Jewish communities of Fez and Casablanca struggled to preserve the building as an essential part of the Jewish and Moroccan heritage and as an important cultural and historical legacy.

bh.org.il/ibn-danan-synagogue-fez-morocco/

->Tlemcen, Algeria: The Jewish Holy Land of North Africa

->the most important relic is the mausoleum of the Rabbi Ephraim Alnaqua, considered one of the most prominent rabbis in Jewish history.

raseef22.com/en/life/2017/04/24/tlemcen-algeria-jewish-holy-land-north-africa/

During the last "debate" the moderator accidently held his card into the camera, showing he knew the people who was going to ask questions, what kind of questions they were asking and even where they are sitting (obviously Merkel knew too). Exposing the whole thing as staged.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfGlFMj7rdA#t=1h07m35s

Most people obviously already knew this, but this is PROOF! Share this with everyone!

For non Germans: ZDF is a public tv channel which Germans have to pay a fee for, additional to taxes, even if they won't watch it. If they don't they end up in prison. (Unfortunately its exactly the same in Austria).

That OP in the middle gave it away. I don't know enough Arabic but I can somewhat read it.
The title is about loving dicks and the beginning is "Peace be upon you.
My name is OP and I'm a faggot..."

>I said I don't fuck nigger women.
A. If you fuck any non-whites, you've engaged in bestiality. Maybe an exception for Nips. MAYBE. But no self-respecting Nip would want you and even if she did, you end up wit the supreme gentleman.

B. "you don't fuck White woman, you make love.." Yeah, that works out in the real world. That's why "50 shades of grey" is fastest selling book of all time. If you don't give them a proper, violent fucking when they want it, they'll go find a nigger who will.

you have a fucking lot to learn about women. And you probably have AIDs now from the mexicans.

Well now kike tactics much?

To beat the kikes we must become the kikes.

If you kill all the Jews, then you'll have no more opposition to anything.
No one else is actively trying to fuck us.
Just discreetly start making them vanish.
You know, hypothetically speaking of course.

This is the evilest thing I have ever seen.

All hypothetical, of course. I though everyone knew that.

* hypothetically gasses all kikes *