Lauren Southern violently attacked by Yvette Felarca

Yvette Felarca (or the ogress next to her) shoved Lauren Southern on her Berkeley livestream.

(Fast forward 30 sec near the end)
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkoRbQbJm

I don't have video editing software, but if some user can make a .webm, we might be able to identify the she-beast.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkoRbQbJm
farleftwatch.com/2017/09/14/antifa-leader-is-professor-who-jokes-about-dead-cops-and-executing-students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never trust a woman with no upper lip

Also NYPA, fag

Can be a strong dyke indicator.

Asian women get angry when they're too ugly to find a white husband.

>pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkoRbQbJm

I don't see any attack at all, nothing even slightly compatible to any other time these retards at Berkeley rioted.

who cares

> Lauren: "Yvette Felarca just shoved me"
> Yvette Felarcas friend: "It was me, I shoved you."

The point is Yvette is out on bail. This can royaly fuck up her release. It doesn't matter about comparability.

Disregard this, I am a dumb cunt.

Wtf is OP talking about, there was no fucking assault near the last 30 seconds near the end

Virgin loser

>Lauren Southern violently attacked by Yvette Felarca
What kind of cuck are you? being shoved is not a violent attack i have more violent shit done to me then a simple shove and it has been that way ever since i was a child.

If a bitch can't stand being shoved then how will she survive a punch? or a kick? or even a beatdown?

Yvette is out on bond

Read

quick someone send me $100 so I can talk to Brittany Pettibone on skype and let her know what happened

If I know Lauren, why would it matter? She'll get rid of fellarca "by any means necessary", that's how it works doesn't it?

bump

washed up warpig or (more likely) a LARPing fag looking for (you)s

Why does she have such a manly voice

>She'll get rid of fellarca "by any means necessary", that's how it works doesn't it?
The bitch will probably call her white knights to action who will defend her to death over the violent shoving kind of like the hairy asshole bitch in antifa with the cucks from the group supporting her).

It accompanies her metaphorical lady balls well.

>women are the same as men

Not sure what kind of idiot you are. This didnt need a thread, but your argument is trash.

> let's ridicule people who are more or less on our side of the isle because of (((reasons)))

Let's see if Southern files charges for assault. Most likely not because she is just a shill.

"Free digital copy of my book"
>$100

gas the whites race war now

lmao I'm sure your $100 donation was well worth it. what did the two of you talk about?

>Not sure what kind of idiot you are
Why the fuck would you weak ass motherfuckers go and support a weak woman instead of a man who could do far better reporting and will not just repeat the same shit men created?

Sure if you go to a protest you might get punched out but at the end of the day you get the fuck over it, you recover from any injury you may have gotten and then you go back out there.

Keep up these investigations. The reporters such as Southern would be in danger if it weren't for Sup Forums autists to back them up. Its not a private army thing. The commies would have a much greater chance of success with only Antifa and MSM covering the events. Do it for America, damn it, America!

Yeah dude, she probably will, does this enrage you? Maybe Lauren actually did stuff to actually deserve her horde of white knights?

Shoving someone isn't attacking them, also its not on film.

Feels like we are getting into territory

that the left uses *

why so angry guys? Well, i guess i'd be angry aswell if a jewish doctor cut my dick off upon birth

DUDE I'M GONNA LINE HER WOMB WITH THE SEED FROm MY PENIS WHAT THE FUCK

>what is bond
>what are release conditions

lol omg people who say you should obey the law are just like the libtard SJWs xD

>Yeah dude, she probably will, does this enrage you?
Mostly on the basis that needing white knights is a sign of weakness. Of course she cannot defend herself so she gets her fucking white knights on the internet to fight for her even when these dumb fucks get nothing in return for it.

This pretty much is my position here.
> Maybe Lauren actually did stuff to actually deserve her horde of white knights?
Be born with a vagina and tits and spout the same shit men have been doing for hundreds if not thousands of years is what she did to get those white knights.

White knights defend some woman just because she is a woman who spouts their views but refuse to support the original idea creators because they do not have tits.

>White knights defend some woman just because she is a woman who spouts their views but refuse to support the original idea creators because they do not have tits.

Well said user

I make frog memes for free. I am not above doing what the left does, provided my political opposision suffers.

The point isn't that Lauren Southen needs a white night. The violent and unprovoked assault on Lauren only serves to further the end goal of making Yvette Felarca suffer in some legal capacity.

sage no more e-celeb threads

the irony

It is. Sex sells, be it political ideas or shitty cars.

Human nature, like war, never changes.

>Hey baby!
>I hate SJWs, baby!
>Buy my merch, baby!
>Give donations, baby!

part 2

Sage

FUCK E-WHORES THEY JUST WANT $ AND (YOU)'S

t. obvious shills

you have to go back

>The point is Yvette is out on bail. This can royaly fuck up her release. It doesn't matter about comparability.

How can we get these incriminating pics of felarca violating her probation?

t. obvious shill again

Have a red pill you kike little shit.

When SHTF and there is no law, take down every kike mud and traitor man woman and child. Like our Buddhist brothers in Myanmar are doing after decades of hostility against them.

Hey guys, please don't have the violent communist who keeps attacking our allies arrested for violating bond. We should hate Lauren because she is a woman that gets a lot of attention.
Sincerely, not a leftypol infiltrator.

KEK, this.

Also, read this:
farleftwatch.com/2017/09/14/antifa-leader-is-professor-who-jokes-about-dead-cops-and-executing-students/

> we need to reject e-celebs who promote our ideals because the only way to win the culture war is to not engage in social media or become popular over the iternet

The Laurenboo Finn is late today

Meanwhile...

Out on bail. Martin Shrkeli asks for Hilary's hair. Gets thrown in jail.

You can literally get assault 4th degree from dcreaming in someone's face.

> leftist highgrounding

Jesus, this. It's like they want us to believe EVERY single person on the Right is an FBI plant, an e-celeb shill, a LARPer, controlled opposition, etc. Clasic Divide and Conquer tactic. Punching right is codeword for ShareBlue.

Yes, me too. The zeal of the burger mongrel is strong, for they all get their dicks mutilated at birth by Jewish doctors. They may not have the highest IQ, or any kind of racial purity, or any form of respectable heritage, culture or identity, but they do have guns.

I thought Yvette was arrested. Out on bail? That should send her back.

Can't tell if you're joking or not... Try going up to cop, shove him, and tell him it isn't assault. Oh, and be sure somebody is there to record you getting your ass whooped.

It's not about whiteknighting for Southern you retarded spergs, it's about getting Felarca, a key leader of Antifag degeneracy finally locked up.

>(Fast forward 30 sec near the end)
What's the time stamp OP is fucking retard

retarded jewess needs to fuck off real quick

whoops time to fap

Shill detector on:

So this is what we're fighting against, a fat white girl, some thug and a black guy with an anime hat.

Yeah, dumb bitch keeps promoing white culture which totally hurts the movement of promoting white culture.

But seriously, like user here said it's about inflicting the maximum amount of legal harm onto Yvette Felarca as possible

Somewhere around 17:40. And that chink starts claiming Jess Southern's sister pushed her. I really hate the sjw asian american accent.

>half jew
>race traitor
>civic nationalist
>a fucking LEAF

not interested in this girl. also, nypa faggot.

>butt blasted patreon supporters
these pseudotraditionalists bimbos are doing litteraly nothing

The most effective method of identifying a shill like:
Is notice how when they attack a personality, while not providing an example of a more acceptable one.

It's always
> "dumb Kekistani kids are anoying as fuck"
> "stupid LARPers, we need to stick to posting on Sup Forums"
> "promoting our ideology to attract different audiences is embarasing"

But they never cite someone who they feel does promote our values in a more effective way.

>pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkoRbQbJm
still seeing nothing
what I see is that Lauren is not reporting on the happening, she is reporting about her being in the happening
beta orbiters would vouch for that

haha u wrote all that and no ones gonna read it

>But they never cite someone who they feel does promote our values in a more effective way.
>our
dont make me laugh. You dont belong here redditor. Here are some actual Sup Forums representatives

I wanna impregnate these sluts so badly.

Fucking Murdoch

Poor Lauren :(

reminder that people who call lauren a e-celeb and jew are shills.

>Is notice how when they attack a personality, while not providing an example of a more acceptable one.
If you want an example of better white nationalism or a actual genuine person then just look up the works of William Luther Pierce.

This pic looks so degenerate

17min 58sec. Yvette's sister or whatever admits to pushing her.

Because normies love early 20th Century European dictators? 88 without the 14?

Seriously, unless you are trolling, you have to entice the normies to discover Evola and Codreanu. Alienating people doesn't win them to our cause.

> in b4 "hurr we don't want to win over normies. Real Sup Forumsacks like my self understand that White Nationalism is achieved by attacking ourselvesfrom within and becoming as unpopular as possible."

>you must be a shill if you don't LOVE our girl
>nevermind that she's a coalburning hypocrit who's literally only in it to milk thirsty obese alt-righters

you disappoint me Sup Forums

>posts picture if evola
>doesnt understand the concept of riding the tiger
"normies" are worthless. You are worthless. They are hopeless cases. Also im not a white nationalist and not a hitlerite, just too lazy to photoshop the image

A real southern girl would have gone medieval on her ass. She might need to give up the name.

Yes traditionalism is the rights postmodernism. It's what is hip except it has some serious depth to it. Betrayal of tradition is a good starter book

Riding the tiger was not about being a cuck. Anonymity enables the spread to ears who will hear.
Just because you read the synopsis at the opening of the Wikipedia on the evola section on riding the tiger does not mean you are some arbiter of traditionalism

u mad bro?

you sound mad.

Lauren is based AF. She's a HERO and deserved all the support in the world.

Ill spend hours defending her just cause she's a strong leader and yeah she's hot and that makes you so mad cause you're jealous!

Lauren we love you!

why is the left incapable of memeing? i thought leftists were supposed to be funny comedians?

>A real ghetto girl would have gone medieval on her ass.

FTFY

Lauren is a classy woman, which isn't something the trash on the left would understand.

Nothing happened...wew

shill

>A real southern girl would have gone medieval on her ass. She might need to give up the name.
She was born in fucking Canada not Alabama. The only way you are really from the south is if you are born south of the Mason Dixon line.
>Lauren is based AF. She's a HERO and deserved all the support in the world.
Men who are alot more based as fuck who have done more in service to whatever cause they held, some of them even dying for it get far less attention then some bitch getting pushed.
>Ill spend hours defending her just cause she's a strong leader and yeah she's hot and that makes you so mad cause you're jealous!
Only a cuck will glady take a woman as a leader then proudly defend said leader. The only time a man takes a woman as a leader is when he is forced to and he does not defend such leader.

Also you are in the spot of cuckold as she does not give a fuck about you in the slightest. You will never see your leader none the less bone her unlike my ass who used to fuck them (one of my first fucks).

virgins, literally.

Some of your arguments are valid, but you're both 100% virgins so you are INVALID.

Would you take advice from a little forum virgin?

get her bail revoked

the power of Sup Forums shall not be quesitoned

also inb4 "white knight"

i treat women like the dogs they are, some of them have value you. when you instantly devalue every girl you come off like a little butthurt fag. probably a manlet too .

ive fucked women who have contributed more to society than you cuckbois. pigfucked them

Good fuck lauren

Who?