Juggalos are Marching

For your rights

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/gy5bjx/the-radical-politics-behind-the-juggalo-march-on-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M
youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
archive.is/lnsJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Scary

And to think they were asking all the Jugallos to come sober is even funnier

I'll catch a live feed for the homies cause I cant stop blazing

The radical politics behind the IC March on Washington this Saturday.

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/gy5bjx/the-radical-politics-behind-the-juggalo-march-on-washington

what a great burfday gift

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M

Not much happens between the creation of the universe and 1907, when Russian immigrant bakers, Ben and Perry Feigenson, begin transforming their frosting flavors into the Faygo we love today.

now how do we convince antifa to show up and start shit?

how many people will they pull? I loved this type of freak show ever since i learned about them in in mid 00's. WOOP WOOP

White trash nigger wannabes who look like they have a combined KISS and NWA fetish.

Are juggalos even real?, every time someone mention them I feel the necessity of wake up from a painless fever dream.

whoop whoop

what does this meem

Trailer trash the musical

Noooo Juggalos don't sell out.

Who are theae clowns? Lol

This.

They are Insane Clown Posse freaks. Don't sleep the Juggalos will eat you. The meme is random and bizarre acts of violence, what do they really do?
They are keeping bad company with commies.

I'm not a juggalo, but from what I understad this "woop woop" chant (which is kind of retarded) is a sound of unity amoung themselves.

Anyways if ICP and juggalos show their colors as republicans / conservatives, MAYBE I'll start respecting them.

Moar?? Is she a juggalette?

I think that their label tried hard for that FBI gang warning. We will need memes.

> needs antifa
A Nazi rally.

>men marched under that flag to almost all die horrible deaths for a cause they believed strongly in
>now it's being used as the battle flag for being a lower class piece of shit
i'd bet you they aren't even southern, just meth addicts in Ohio or something

Worse, they're lowkey crazy christians
youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

You need to be euthanized

What is satire

you dont understand ICP my dude. thats whats going to get antifa kids hurt too. its not satire, its Sup Forums logic at work in their message.

What is a juggalo? A fuckin' lunatic. Somebody with a rope tied to his dick. Then jumps out a ten story window. Oh.

I need meth

They're communists archive.is/lnsJY

i know if i click play i will have that song in my head for two days straight

>ICP
>Satire

I'm sorry to ruin your faith in humanity, but those clowns seriously want to know how fucking magnets work.

no fun allowed

I wonder if the 2 clowns from the band are the only ones with the gang designation going on or if it's them and the fans? That is wrong that you get called a gang because of the music you listen to. That is very un - patriotic and un - American. Thought control much. The FBI is worse than Tipper Gore. Christ lending power to ice - T lyrics about cops beating some one for having long hair, listening to the wrong kind of music.

As I understand it there was a move to label them as a gang.

Thats retarded. They're just some dumb fucking band. Its the equivalent of trying to get professional wresting labeled as a terrorist organization or something.

While I fail to see whats interesting about them and am pretty grossed out by their fan base, that all just amounts to low hanging fruit at the end of the day.

They can march against being labeled as a gang. Whatever.

Its crazy to think that music can influence people so much. Really makes you think.

These stupid, asinine, wannabe wiggers can fuck right off. They are in the minority here.

1 of us juggalos are worth 5 or you nazi poofs

They're everywhere in Colorado and Detroit.

Faygo faygo faygo who wants faygo

pls anons get us the footage we need today

I like how their makeup both obscures and highlights their obvious Down Syndrome symptoms. Two thumbs, clownguydudemans.

yeah, they were (((howard stern))) a few days ago and from their OWN MOUTHS:
1: they are punk asses, scared and won't START anything, unless provoked and attacked first.
2: are desperate to appeal to their fans, definately NOT /ourclowns, ... at least, not YET. ;)
3: are about to not only suffer internal divisions, but get singled out and BTFO by feds in what is clearly a "witch hunt".
so, if there's anything to say about this shitshow after the fact, it's that kikes aren't "hiding their powerlevel" anymore and are confidence high that "you don't own NOTHIN' goyim". BAKA. Olympus Has Fallen.

You know the guy that operates the rouge river draw bridge in Delray on Jefferson?

kys

>its Sup Forums logic at work in their message.
what is this pol logic and how is it connected to ICP
i am genuinely interested - enlighten me please