Will all of you "jerking off to traps is gay" idiots just fucking get over yourselves...

Will all of you "jerking off to traps is gay" idiots just fucking get over yourselves? Being attracted to a woman (in behavior, body shape, and appearance - that which defines attraction) with a penis is in no way homosexual for a man.

Homosexuality is not mutually exclusive to attraction to a particular genital form. It is sexual attraction to a person who presents as someone of the like gender. Considering trans females have the same body-type, same behaviors, and same emotions as cisgender females - likewise with trans men & cis men - it is frankly extremely het to be attracted to a trans person as a person of the opposite gender.

So please, and I'm speaking to the 50% of this board whom have never had any kind of interaction with individuals of alternative sexualities or genders, GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES.

kys faggot

Fuckong my Canadian boypussy is totes not gay

1. Being attracted to traps is heterosexual.

2. Sucking the dick of a trap is heterosexual.

If you suck a dick through a hole in the wall and you don't know if it belongs to a trap or a man,are you gay?

50% don't like getting shit in their dicks

>edgy rambling and obvious bait
Traps are v gay OP and beating your meat to traps is also v gay.

Neck yourself cock sucker

If you know some"thing" that looks like a woman but has a penis and are attracted to that thing, as a man, you are still a raging homosexual, and therefore, degenerate.

SAGE

Women don't have penises and i haven't jerked off to just tits since i was 14.

>Take turpentine
>Dye it red
>Pour it into a wine bottle
Why won't you drink it? It is wine in colour and container, its alcoholic like wine is, I mean its basically wine right?

If that's the argument, they are both toxic substances that if consumed in large doses will kill you anyway.

What will Blaire White look like at 40 is the real question

Blaire is an ugly trap try again saged

Go away Sup Forums, you stopped being funny years ago.

Kill yourself. Blaire White is getting a bit broad in the shoulders these days. It's a man, baby and it's starting to show. She'll be playing linebacker for the New England Patriots inside of 3 years or at least look like she should. Bank on it. And... OP is a fag... And, also, SAGE.

OP is a massive faggot

The argument is just because one thing superficially looks like another doesnt mean that it should be used in that way. Drinking turpentine that looks like wine will damage you and fucking a guy that looks like a chick will also do you damage.

They don't live that long

Blaire is hot as fuck. I aint no fag and I'd fuck her then girlfriend her tranny ass.

if you are so attracted to only those feminine features then one must ask: WHY NOT JUST FUCK WOMAN? its far easier to find one feminine female than a feminine tranny.

Traps will never be as gay as OP

>same body-type, same behaviors, and same emotions as cisgender female
literally 0% of that is true

...checkmate Juden.

heterosexual
>penis in vagina
homosexual
>penis in asshole or mouth of someone with a penis
>tongue of someone with a pussy on the pussy of someone

kys faggot