Would (You) ever marry a Jewish girl knowing very well she thinks you are subhuman and inferior

Would (You) ever marry a Jewish girl knowing very well she thinks you are subhuman and inferior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywtd719FPpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't care how superior she thinks she is when i'm injecting my semen into her. she doesn't make more money than me because she isn't--and if she does, then it's a win win for me since marriage = shared finances.

All women think that anyway.

>she doesn't make more money than me
Wrong. You and me both know she would be the breadwinner and you would be a stay at home cuck dad

No, i would fuck a jew with 2 condoms but would never marry or have kids with one. we must end their bloodline.

>marry

this question is epitome of cognitive dicksuckance

Why would she want to marry a subhuman?

That's all women though, hypergamy is a real threat.

>all women think that way
Wrong again. Women want someone that is superior to them socially and economically, and goyim are neither according to mr shekelstein

No.

>Jewish girl knowing very well she thinks you are (subhuman and inferior)
Jew that leech off other peoples culture nice kek

We don't seem to have so many running about IRL here, so I don't meet many. But when I think of one, I think of Janice off of Friends.
So no.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywtd719FPpM

Agatha is a lesbian. I was devastated when I found out

(You) say this like its a bad thing...

that just makes it hotter

>Lesbian
>Jewish
Choose one

I wouldn't marry anyone who I know thinks that I am inferior to them.
Whether they are right or not about that assessment is irrelevant.
What kind of stupid question is this, OP?

who bitch is this

This. Having a race / culture which specializes in making deceptive, baby-foreskin gobbling parasites is hardly the mark of greatness. It is the mark of an infestation which must be purged before it kills the host.

nah mate there are plenty of lesbo kikes

but...
if u fuck em good, they couldn't care less abt what the thinks of you, amirite

these girls need
1) dick
2) attention

not rocket science, if you ask me

Out of all kike religions, Judaism (and even its heresies) ban such degeneracy most explicitly

Yeah but only for that reason

yet so many jews are complete degenerates

literally only want jewesses

As long as she settles down on a nice farm in the Shenandoah Valley and gives me at least five kids, I couldn't care less what she thinks.

They will always be degenerate no matter what because they are anti-logos

How much, exactly? There are much more conservative Jews, and Israel itself is one of more conservative first world states.

>willingly destroying your gene pool
nah I'll keep my blood line pure thanks

No

Fuck
Convert
Gas

In that order

I'm part jewish and I indeed look like this girl, so we'd be a good match.

>willingly destroying your gene pool
But the Jew would be destroying it, you would be enriching

Post milkers plz

She is a lesbian though

God dam trill jews or Goa'uld jew which ever

That little dyke kike creeps me the fuck out. You faggots just think you have a chance with her because she's autism personified. She still wouldn't even let you fuck. SAD!

I did.

She's only 25% Jew though. 2nd degree mischling.

Fucking fart fetishists

SAGE

sometimes i though i'd be nice to have a gf, cus then you can easily realize your fetishes to destroy society while you still have HER to justify your bad moves. like you can do all the bad shit and think its to PROTECT her.

i like that concept.

What is it about them?
The lifeless eyes or the inbred genetics?
Or about their ridiculous levels of nepotism?
That's always charming.

kinda like in muslim countries.
girls live separately in their cultures while boy do what they want in SECRET

Any kids?

sure why not with a prenup

I would never marry a (((kike))) knowing they are untermensch and inferior

Marry her dad instead and put her in her place by being her abusive gay stepfather.

Yeah but it's okay because I think she is also subhuman and inferior

Looks like a man. That's a no go for me pappa

Lol No but i also dont care so

No, even though there is a jewess that I went to school with who wants muh dick. I would literally be set for life bc her parents are disgustingly rich. But I can't, I won't betray my people. That and she's a progressive jew, not even a neocon. Sad!

No. I prefer the superior East Asian genomes.

you seem to underestimate what it means if I WANT. seriously, i couldn't give a flying fuck about what the other party things.

if i WANT sth i get it either way mr. R.Schekler

I'm the one claiming her fertile Hebrew eggs with my virile Aryan sperm

Who's really inferior here?

My girlfriend earns more than me and she's a solid 8/10 Asian girl.

>ywn lie in bed and playfully touch a nine month pregnant Anne Frank's huge milk-filled breasts while she puts her hands on her huge belly and feels the baby move around

feelsbadman

Where does Agatha live? I'd like to pay her a visit.

I wouldn't marry anyone, period.

Have fun Goy

i wouldn't marry someone seeking to potentially mutilate our offsprings genitals

Gib Israeli qt please!

Dude, source please

612 Wharf Avenue, Red Bank, New Jersey

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

Yes
e
s

My last gf was a DC Jew who's goy father works at the World Bank. Goy dad literally cucked by Jew mum. Mums Jew doctor was shagging her 15 year old sister. Dad is busy drinking himself to death.
It's tough being the only bread winning goy in the family

Im 26 and I literally never met a single jew in my life,they are really rare in this shithole

That's my fetish 2bh

that bitch looks repulsive.

yes, i am into that

Any more Agatha pics with some more skin exposed?

The massive JEWBS

how are inbreds superior? All jews are inbred which is why their so wacked out and eat children and all that shit with their spiritcooking also run by a jew

Not yet.

But I'm 100% European (Irish, Scandi, British, Western).

So it'll only be 12% Jew and won't be raised Jewish.

no cos i would not be able to stand her globalist/left wing bullshit, saying this having actually dated a Jew back before i went full anti-semetic

jews are pretty stupid. they are just ruthless and without human empathy.

How is Agatha's foot game?

>Thanks for providing the perfect example for me , pig of samael.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

Sage

SPBP

You bet sweetie, I prefer Jewish women

Yes, jewish women (male or female) are great.

>Has never been to or heard about Gateshead, massive Hasidic community.

You bring shame to Jan Sôbieski.

No one like Jewish girl

I think he's saying he looks like a chick.

Yes

a) shed make more money than you so you never have to worry about child support

b) your kids would grow up to be greedy bastards, and youd never have to give them money

Why would you gas me user?

Of course. I would get to defile her chosen vagina every day and use the tale of the six million to get myself out of trouble

Sup Forums would do anything for a jewish girl if she was attractive and liked them. that goes for SJWs and any other group too. people here do not have a great track record when it comes to standing up IRL for their principles. they usually just roll over and do what's easiest, which in this case would be falling in love with Aggy

we think that of women as well. difference is we re right.

Why would I marry at all? I'm not a fucking retard.

hurr durr

She's cute in a very creepy way. Almost like creepychan.
>Jewish girl
>marry
Doubtfull, since marrige laws are fucked. I'd have to bail all my property on someone I can trust actually.
Depends on how much is she loyal to Yahweh.
>she thinks you are subhuman and inferior
Then there better be other pros in this.

Going by a Jewish fuckbuddy I had long ago, I would have to say "yes" for the sex, "no" for the culture, particularly if she wanted to mutilate any male offspring.

Then you red pill the the girl. Been dating a full blown "i want to be dependent womyn" type liberal and I got her to see the absurdity of leftism. Just don't be a complete sperg about it. They'll mostly get purple pilled.

OP funny but fuck him

cause you are a thot and thots must BEGONE