Just admit it.. Story of your life, user

> u mad bruh?
> u mad?
> u maaaaaaaaad?

Cancerous BnHAfag.

Deku is the biggest Gary Stu this season

But he's my husband

to me it just looks pretty gay
Wouldnt be the least bit surprised if the manga ended with Faggy Crylots dumping Ample Weightless and marrying Angry McBangboom instead.

oh don't worry, he starts fucking everything up a lot next season while looking like an absolute madman

>Ow the edge

I wish.

But at the end of day he is a winner anyway

He still looses on that same arc you retard, he doesn't even get to the finals of the tournament and everyone gives him shit for screwing his arm so much

One day Bakugo will mature and they will have a touching moment.

The homolust will be top tier.

>edgy means gay now
What a world

>mc is weak and insecure in the beginning
>haha look at that whiny beta faggot
>he starts beating people's ass and is at the center of the action
>wow what a shitty gary stu self insert boring
kill all manga nerds IMO

Yeah but I hope that day doesn't come too early
I love his character as he is at this point of the manga and while that's gonna happen eventually it wont have a lot of meaning if it happens to quickly. That shit needs to happen almost at the end of the whole thing, right before fighting the big bad or something.

He isn't a gary stu his just a faggot.

>Deku
>Faggot
>The guy who just tanked a fucking explosion in front of him while breaking his entire arm to make an attack
stop trying so hard user

I think it's clear that he's developing but at a glacial pace. His biggest change so far was in the last chapter actually when he agreed to be helped.

After losing to Deku and seeing how powerful Todoroki was he started reviewing his world view of him being no. 1 and everyone else being shit.

It's OK. Even Kirito from SAO loses sometimes

Fuck off, he is a faggot no matter what he does.

Pretty much this

nice bait samefag

>bait
>samefag
Just because you don't think someone who looks and acts like a little boy most of the time is a faggot only because he has "lol superpower" doesn't make your opinion right.
In fact, you are probably the same kind of faggot and should kill yourself.
The show is shit and is received as such thankfully because nobody likes a faggot MC.

>Self-insert Gary Stu received from deus ex machina the strongest power ever exist and became the strongest hero in the world.
>Story of your life
Sure