Has anime ever made you cry?

Has anime ever made you cry?

What are some decent ones that made you shed a tear or two?

Just fuck me up.

No anime has never made me cry because I am a big strong man. Also Black Bullet is garbage. Get better taste OP.

No, anime has never made me cry because I am a brave little girl. Also Black Bullet is garbage. Get better taste OP.

I know, guys. I was just looking for something and this was the first one I found.

Surely there's heavier shit out there that will seriously make me consider committing suicide.

Yes, anime has made me cry because I am an onion. Also Black Bullet is garbage. Get better taste OP.

No,who the fuck watches anime? Also Black Bullet is garbage. Get better taste OP.

Air made me tear up when I first saw but. But I doubt it'll force me to do anything but eyerolling today though.

Tokyo Magnitude 8.8 made me cry but it speaks to me on a personal level.

Grave of the Firefly as well.

>Surely there's heavier shit out there that will seriously make me consider committing suicide
There is, but you need to stumble across it without any warning of how dark it is for it to be most effective, otherwise you'll emotionally steel yourself for what's to come.

>Tokyo Magnitude 8.8
>tfw no S2
;_;

Monogatari

>What are some decent ones that made you shed a tear or two?

thinly veiled rec thread

>tfw sports anime always makes me cry

A classic one

;_;

She comes back.

Then goes away.

Then comes back again.

That scene in Re:Zero episode 8. You know the one.

I teared on last(?) Angel Beats episode and Menma's notes, can't really remember anything else
I'm such a baby holy shit

when there was no more fuwa

;_;

I watched it blind, so I thought I wouldn't see best girl ever again.

I cried while watching Grave of the Fireflies

Never cried during anything. I've only ever cried about stuff that actually affects me.

I cried when Rikka said sayonara to her dead father ;_;

Terra e.

This was actually pretty funny

When Rei's neck starts bleeding and the violins chime in the tear fest begins.

This. I watched it for the first time when I was only 12. It left a big, unfixable hole in my heart. No other series has ever made me cry like a miserable, little bitch. I feel bad for all the others who watched/are about to watch it during a tender age.

Love Live.
4 times during episodes/movie, many times after it ending and not seeing Honk again.

Code Geass R2 ending.