LONDON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakat#Distribution
youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sadiq "Mossad" Khan

They deserve it for being cowards

why do they attack London instead of russia who is the nr.1 in killing isis in syria

fuck off lol

Because London is still not completely under Sharia law

probably because Ivan has no problem bashing Muslims

Says the dude who elected the ultimate SJW as PM.
Get raked, asshole

Still in a better state than UK

why indeed.

Good. That's what you get for muh multiculturalism and electing a pedophile worshipper.

Part and parcel of living in a big city.

Because tolerance doesn't actually keep Muslims from turning into terrorists, if anything it emboldens them.

What part of "Part and parcel" do you not understand faggot?

ban assault buckets.

Because we are a safe haven for terrorists, we are so PC that we accuse the eskimos of terrorism not any other religon/race that has over run the UK, bombs on the trains are all part and parcel of living in a city, pray for the muslims on that train

He was a good City, tryina make good in life, he dindu nuffin

Capital city of the most islamic country in western europe, easy.

Why not?
They're to ugly to be sex slaves when we take over

JUST

Yet Breitbart London and the "IMAJUN MUH SHOCK" man from the UK both keep telling me germany is lost and most dangerous most muslim place in europe
>tfw you realize all of them have something (((in common))) and only lie about germany and other former axis countries
>tfw this really activates my almonds

Liberal crackers deserve it.

Because it's a breeding ground for Islamic fuckheads.

Because that's where all the (((diversity))) is.

We will send more until Britfags pay their debts

The can't get in.

Really makes you think.

There is literally zero evidence to suggest this was terrorism

Guess why, you dummy.

Bc Russians treat the family members of the homeland terrorists like shit and European countries jerk off the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and UN. Guess what Muslims are to be treated as non-human.

pedophile worshipper ?

who are you talking about ?

They are eternal Anglos, non european island creatures; they always lie.

PART
AND
PARCEL

what a cuck country

shouldn't you bring some democracy over there ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

They deserve a preemptive nuke to contain their AIDS.

GCHQ headquarters and more security cameras than any other city on the planet. Network in place that allows tracking of targets across every camera via facial recognition.

International city. Everyone important will be in London eventually. Attacks are always a newer model car in a very public, heavily surveilled, heavily policed area.

Most importantly, lots of 'slimes as a smokescreen. These are assassinations. Find out who the victims are.

IT'S
FULL
OF
SHITSKINS

>pic semi-related

GCHQ headquarters is in Cheltenham

MI5 headquarters, oops.

It's not, we had an attack in Manc

WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER IN THE FACE OF TERRORISM WE MUST NOT SUCCUMB TO HATRED AND BIGOTRY WE ARE BETER THAN THIS WE WILL NOT CLOSE OUR BORDERS THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT!

>tons of sand niggers
>everyone prohibited from owning butter knives

Ever notice how no mass shootings or terror attacks happen in places where everyone is carrying?

That draw Muhammad thing could have been a lot worst if it happened in London instead of good ol Texas.

>sand nigger barely made it out of the car before police and civilians opened fire

>be me
>watch CNN International
>watch them downplaying it every 2 minutes
>"the people are not shook up"
>"this shows us how normal these things have become that people got so used to it"
>other brit CNN reporter responds
>"the british people are not gonna be terrorized."
>mfw

In case in race war scenario this is good siege strategy for blacks

fun fact:
>plenty of gun owners in germany
>plenty of gun owners in france
>plenty of gun owners in sweden
but
>"hurr durr germany/france/sweden are the cucks of europe"

NOTHING HAPPENED! IT IS JUST PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A MAJOR CITY! GET USED TO IT!

>why London

>tons of Muslims

hmm

it is a mystery

>plenty of gun owners and not plenty of guns mistake.

The city of London is the headquarters of the globalist satanic cabal so they need a lot of chaos to operate without raising suspicion. How do they do this? By turning London into marxism central so the average citizen's attention is only focused on the ills plaguing the society they live in. Mass migration, a muslim mayor and terrorist attacks are consequences of that.

We started the crusades.

Different battle. Some Muslim migrants might not necessarily be affiliated with ISIS. Whilst they may be getting defeated and are desperate, there seems to be another contingency of stab-happy Muslims who just feel like killing infidels and sheeitt.

plenty of guns too, especially here in germany, check statistics. In my town alone pretty much everyone owns several guns, many hunters here though

>British education

>isis commit another friendly fire attack on a muslim city
Dumb sandniggers

You know Mossad is Israeli secret service?

lets talk in 10 years, turbo cuck.

You know Mossad is balls deep in the Labour Party?

Same reason they attack Sweden who hasn't killed a single Muslim.

That's how we dealt with the blitz you shit gargling crout

God i'm a bong and every time I am forced into London I feel like i'm going into a different country.

Can't we just cut the cancer out and have another great fire?

In that case, enjoy getting "blitzed" into non-existence.

Wall it off. Let them starve/fight it out. Give it a year then go in and kebabnacht the place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakat#Distribution
>Those fighting for a religious cause or a cause of God (Fī Sabīlillāh),[18] or for Jihad in the way of Allah by means of pen, word, or sword, or for Islamic warriors who fight against the unbelievers but are not salaried soldiers.

>Same reason they attack Sweden who hasn't killed a single Muslim.
lol we have troops in Afghanistan that do their fair share of shitskin killing, not sure if that's the reason they attack us though. probably not

We have a few little bombs every now and then with a dead muzzie at the end.

You fucks have 32,000 gun deaths a year, you dumb fucks, shoot yourself.

I'm fine with that option too.

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

>We have a few little bombs every now and then

I'm wondering what would result if you plotted "number of muslims in western country" against "number of terrorist attacks in that country"

isnt london a muslim paradise now like their mayor said full of jihadis and terror that he promotes.

You're welcome for Dunkirk btw. Letting you flee in hopes for you to join us but of course Churchill prefered (((others)))

It's Londonistan.
When will europeans wake up?

Eh the Germans wouldn't have let so many "Asians" in. Too much diversity is never, ever going to work. People can argue and yammer about it until they're blue in the face and that won't change the truth. Ask anybody with 3 kids how much they fight. Hard enough to get similar people to get along and act right.

>You fucks have 32,000 gun deaths a year,
Hugely committed by blacks. White americans have the same gun crime rate as Finland.

I'm not talking about 'terror' attacks though. I'm talking about Muslims outbreeding you 5 to 1, and your nation, people, and culture being swallowed up and lost forever in a sea of third world hordes.

because isis was controlled by iranian secret service and mossad. shady, isn't it?

but true.

every major world power has its own islamic terrorist group.

>I'm not talking about 'terror' attacks though.
Jesus Christ nobody cares what you're talking about, burger. You're in no position to criticize anyone when even the most cucked European nations all have above 85% white populations. You're 55% or something, and most of you are mongrels. Let that sink in. Mongrel.

>a few little bombs every now and then
lol fuck off part and parcel.
gun deaths in the US are 99% nigger on nigger shooting or suicide

Quick rundown

>gun deaths in the US are 99% nigger on nigger shooting or suicide
Because people already fled from those cities. It is no different from Mosul or Raqqa.

ban Lidl bags.
smart money knows this is just part of the Aldi smear campaign going back 50 years.

Shouldn't you be fucking a moose and praising Allah?

>Letting you flee
>Letting

Just another glorious achievement of the most incompetent general ever to exist but Hitler kept him around because he was his meth buddy

if it happened in america, the govt would respond with some airstrikes or a raid, not sure if u.k has been responding like that.

because they are the #1 killers of isis

Part and parcel of living in a big (shitskin infested) city.

This is all so tiresome. When do we become racists again?

The nr.1 killing anything in the ME is Israel. Why do they attack European capitals indeed?

Actually, I'm completely ok with hatred and bigotry. Infact, I actively encourage it.

once in a blue moon

youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

He is probably talking about Sadiq Khan, who is a Muslim. It may shock you to know that Islam's prophet, Mohammed, was a pedophile warlord who openly hated every human that was not a straight Muslim male.

oh fugg this was meant to be its own post
also sage

Maybe something to do with certain demographics, cant put my finger on it tho

it isnt allways london. its thailand, burma, china, germany, france, usa, ..... its every fucking country in the world which has a huge islamic population.

not far for the bombers to travel

>America would bomb its own cities.

>Raid
We've always done that. Are you retarded?

Honrsyly I wonder why there has not been on in the NYC subway.

Im reassured this is just part and parcel of living in a big City so im not worried.