Estonian police forbids foreign students

archive.is/HMUZh
>in native moonelf-speak.
>TLDR: Private university has been importing niggers into estonia to make up for lack of enrolment. Police block all foreign students in response.

Estonian police forbids private university to accept foreign students.

Estonian police and border-protection agency(PPA) called 20 year old Tallinn`s private university "Euroakadeemia" an unreliable education facility and has forbidden giving residency permits to new foreign students.

After months of back-and-forth between between PPA and Euroacademy due to it importing foreign students of shady background, a conclusion has been reached: Not a single foreign student will be allowed to enrol in the private university this year.

Its not a big secret that Euroacademy has been under scrutiny by migration officials for years. Into local universities, often foreigners of questionable ability from outside the Schengen area have tried to candidate. However, unlike most universities, Euroacademy has for years been known for lacking in enforcing standard.

Due to constant neglect by the university, PPA has sent in February a recommendation: To prevent denial of enrolment to foreign students, the standard enforcement has to be boosted.

In previous years, problems have persisted in Euroacademy. For an example, detectives have discovered that a considerable amount of enrolled candidates could not communicate in english neither in tongue or over e-mail, despite demands of all enrollers to reach a minimum of B2 standard to study. Some of the candidates couldn't even explain why, what, or even where they were meant to come study.

In addition, the police has started to suspect that the enrolment interview done over Skype from candidates coming from Africa, the interview was done by one person, and later someone else has arrived in Tallinn to study.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9508115/London-Met-banned-from-issuing-visas-to-foreign-students.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In March, PPA made several reccomendations to Euroacademy and made a deal. Firstly, Euroaccademy has to include along with the enrolment interviews written script a video of the skype call made. Secondly, when PPA has requested an extra interview to students of suspicious backrounds, the police have to be handed over the whole video file. And thirdly, if a foreign student has not fulfilled school obligations, the police have to be notified of it.

What happened next, was almost anectodal. First, despite Euroacademy claiming to have responded to police requests for forwarding the files, not a single video the police has requested has been forwarded. Instead, the police have been provided only with an audio file.

"We cant see, who is speaking", admitted PPA migration bureau leader Sulbi. From the bad audio quality of the sound files, the migration bureau often has the impression that the talkers often cant understand eachother.

"Questions are asked in more and more simpler manner, just to get any answer from the student. It leavest the impression that the students are woefully inadequate in English".

Often heard in the audio files were long and unnatural pauses, where its presumed the interviewee is aided by someone off-mike.

>a stat detailing the increasing % of foreign students to Euroacademy. Went from less than 1% in the first ten years of the facility, to 43% last year.

An example of this by a foreign exchange student candidating to Magistrature of Business and Economic leadership position, Abdul (name changed)

PPA detective asked the man through and interperter simple and everyday question, but Abdul only responded in russian shortly: "I dont understand".

A week later, Euroacademy sent the PPA on their request their own evaluation, where they claimed that the student spoke the language fluently, and scored the writtent test in between 70-80%. The test was done by an Euroacademy lector, who judged Abduls language skills to be on the level of B2.

Familiar tests and situations were detected in many more students.
Also discovered were students who simply misused the residency permit. One more curious incident was in 31. march, when airport control detained a woman from a third world, who had a residency permit from Euroacademy. On closer inspection, it was revealed that the woman hadnt been in estonia for the past seven months and hasnt even resided in Schengen area.

In her place, someone else had done the exams for her and noted her down as participant in lectures. How that can be possible in a private university, nobody knows, but her residency was canceled on the 1`st of april.

>43% last year
jesus

But I wanted to visit you guys :( Can I come there once I finish my degree then?

Its a fucking visa scam, clear as day. How have there not been any arrests?

The universities leaders have skimmed by by claiming incompetence. For an example, one of the reasons given to discovered idiots who cant even speak english, the University responded that they, a fully english-speaking uni, lacks the ability to "judge" officially the language capability.

You are welcomed to visit if you are not a nigger, sandnigger or moslem

It would be laughable if it wasn't so blatantly disgusting.

Is this a big story in Estonia?

Based

Visit - OK.
To stay - NO
Fuck off, we're full.

This was a big story already past years. Strangely it took them so long to ban this shit.

Sounds like you guys need some... Cultural enrichment.

Bigots.

Nope.
We need nukes to protect ourselves.
Gib some.

It hit the news this morning. I am waiting for the scandal to begin.

I wonder if this will end up the same way Soros university in Hungary ended up.

Years...

Good god.

Do you know if this is a case of there just not being adequate laws and policies in place to really do anything? Incompetence from government officials? Scared of the PC police? Hoping it would just solve itself?

I find it hard to believe there has been a spotlight on this for several years given the intake rates have kept climbing.

How many Estonian girls - nice and smart ones want out of your little terrain strap that you call a country?

That's awesome unlike here
>lets lowers the standards so everyone can be in debt to the college financial loan jew
>lets make college now feel more like grades 13-17
>lets give dun nuffins dem scholarship money bc they can play a mean game of nig nog ball but have a 2.3 gpa

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

estonia fag

Fuck off, Hans. Urods from Ukraine are for you.

ESTONIA STRONK

The there is no real problem with PC, since as said already in the article: "Abdul (not his real name...)"

If this were PC, Muhhameds name would have been written as "Jaak" or "Alexander".

More is the problem that due to our baby-boom generation of 92 are getting old enough to have finished school, there is now more open seats in universities than people who can or want to study.

Instead of downsizing the staff to fit the reduced population, the universities instead want to import niggers to fill the seats.

Leave Estonia alone you burger fucker!

Btw there is another scandal here also - the poster nigger for cultural integration is in jail for fraud. Care to translate this too?

Post the gif

Holy damn, give me the article. I will start translating it soon enough to get all the relevant details out.

>Instead of downsizing the staff to fit the reduced population, the universities instead want to import niggers to fill the seats.

Ahh I see. That is a hard situation to manage.

It's a bit more of a sad situation now that I understand the root cause, but still utterly corrupt, illegal (surely?) and unethical of the university.

why the fuck is an university giving out visas in the first place?

I started noticing Tallinn university getting darker when they opened the new Baltic film school building. I finished my masters degree there in December 2016 and the halls were filled with actual africans and chinese. I thought wtf!!
I'll be back to Tallinn in December and I hope that hasn't gotten worse around town.

I have visited Estonia. Stayed in Tallin. It was pretty cool I'd love to go back

too late, already bought property

Google:
Sarmikas kamerunlane pettis eestlannadelt raha välja

ja
"Mama Afrique"

Seda mama afriquet käiati mingiaeg nagu edulugu...

all so called students ( niggers ) will be deported to Auschwitz , holiday gibdat camp

The university is corrupt, of course. Thats the whole "woman who has not spent the last 7 months in Schengen area managed to ace all exams and appeared in all lectures" stuff in it.

The problem comes more from our catlady-government that thinks its a waste to whittle down the universities to fit our own populations, and instead want to spend our resources in educating foreigners.

It has gotten worse.... So many niggers.... Its probably worse for TTÜ, since this is a partner-university to Berkley, of all places...

BENIS!!! :DDDD

>why the fuck is an university giving out visas in the first place?
it's a student visa, the university is not the one handing it out, but they make it possible for the students to acquire one

It is werewolfs then for you...

god bless estonia

>Worse
FUG I was worried about that. Shit!
TTÜ partners with Berkeley? Oh God. It's like a perfect storm of madness.

balticstatesupsidedownmerchant.png

Seriously. Why couldnt we get one of your based texas unis as partners... But then again, only commies would show interest in former commie lands to spread poison.

TTÜ is fuckup as of lately. Niggers.

Jaak Aaviksoo.
This man is responsible for lot of shit in Estonia.

At this point I'd rather move to my cottage without any internet and pretend everything is fine desu. Every time I look at a newspaper these days it only makes me depressed.

>try reading again for the first time in months yesterday
>open Postimees
>literally first article is "Head imam says we should build mosque to prevent islamic extremism"

>Weed in ID
Noice

We have a similar issue, they keep importing mudshits and niggers into the universities, but unlike your problem in which there are vacant spots we don't have enough spots for how many native candidates try to enroll each year.
It's really disgusting.

The problem is that since we are such an atheist country, our church has been replaced by worship of education.

While infiltration to christian nations happens through subverting the church to become pozzed, the avenue of attack for our nation is through baiting university with shekels.

This.
Head imam said that mosque or else terror. I hope he gets what he deserves.

>he gets what he deserves
A sympathetic portrayal in media and more dosh from saudis?

So what are they getting out of it? Obviously they don't choose them because of their skills, so I assume they are either paid or want Estonia to get BLACKED, in any way they should hang from a tree

How can I get a qt eesti gf?

Glad to see the attempted CIA brainwashing failed. Stay strong Estonia.

that cant happen, i have too much fun gettting drunk in front of the swedish embassy and making fun of them

There are alternatives.

They are traitors. Simple as that.

> i have too much fun gettting drunk in front of the swedish embassy and making fun of them
Well damn, thats worth praise.

Do this in front of our swedecuck retarded president house too. Maybe then you will be safe.

> 20 year old Tallinn`s private university "Euroakadeemia"
>Private 'university' founded in 90s with 'euro' in it's name doing shady shit
No surprise here.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9508115/London-Met-banned-from-issuing-visas-to-foreign-students.html

Just as planned.

So Boris when you will realize that we need to divide Ukraine and later go for Estonia and Lithuania?

gotcha covered senpai

This guy is in charge.
Is he one of (((them)))?

We are juden-frei, thankfully.
All our traitors are sadly of our own blood. He sold out for shekles to the EU jews, but he himself accepted it.

Most likely he is just one sad soul with his KGB-past in someones drawer. We have our very own demons.

Good. Education has become a visa scam, we have the same problem with "universities" simply importing thousands here from outside Europe.

Jevgeni Ossinovski + many more russian-originated kikes. How did you forgot?
And Simeon?

Sorry, my jew-dar is not tuned to pick up the russian jews. I calmly file them all under the "suspicious slav" folder.

>we need to divide Ukraine and later go for Estonia and Lithuania?
Haхyй. We are neck deep in shit without annexing white version of somalia and going on conquests

>Neck deep in shit
So, Russia as usual?

This is where you fuck up.
Educate yourself because random acts of senseless violence are doing no good.

I'm in Tallinn University, I don't see that many negroes, maybe a couple every day. But then again, I'm in comp sci.

>I don't see that many negroes
>maybe a couple every day

Tallinn is dead

>t. transexual who lives in Tartu.

Kersti Kaljulaid
shes had and explosive career
worked in banking then as an econimic advisor to Mart Laar, then ran a state enterpirse power plant, worked for the eu as an auditor, PRAIXS think tank, chaired the board of tartu uni, then out of no where, got 87% of votes to become prez of estonia.

>got 87% of votes
She was appointed. She did not participate in the presidential campaign.
Swedish puppet, retarded, hates men, thinks that estonians do not exist. Robot-like.

>t. russian mongrel who's daughter will have a child with a negro

>Swedish puppet

Elaborate

go fuck yourself, you're not getting out wimmin

>our*

Banking, Mart Laar, IRL (swedepuppet squad), first visit to Sweden, origin (last name).
She is actually more Swede than Estonian, look at her face.

or Mediterranean or Balkan

doesn't mean we can't lynch your whole fucking family subhuman american mongrel

Also:
Ta kasvas üles ilma isata, lahutatud peres, majanduslikult kitsastes oludes.
This explains her hate of men.

based. I can integrate, I have PHD in computer security.
My thesis won IEEE award.

All our indian restaurants are staffed already.
Application rejected.

blow it out your ass commie rat

sorry pajeet,go away from here at great speed.

suck by big Finnic cock, amerisubhuman

nig here

want estonian gf

how's the financial aid for this place?

goverment paid for my college classes here

i want dem gibz

Just like in the rest of uncucked Europe

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

Let's archive it
archive.is/rTn08

Shit, first visit was to Finland.

>thinking every minority has this problem

lel

its like saying all white boys wanna shoot up schools

you're pretty bad at larping as a nigger you know

>suck by big Finnic cock
is that a fucked up ruskie vore fetish developed from the humiliation your country faced at the hands of the finns?
You seriously fantasize about getting devoured by some massive finnish dick. that's beyonf my imagination, but then again you're russian

try to do it subhuman. You will be beaten during your stay. That's a given

Shut your whore mouth American subhuman. You don't belong here

Only if you spend all your free time between baking naan and sleeping 5 hours by beating russian scum, germans, swedes, ukrainians, niggers, muslims, christians, jews and shitskins on the streets and plains/forests of Estonia.