AUSSIES AGAINST GAYS GENERAL

Do the right thing fellas!

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
tbinternet.ohchr.org/Treaties/CCPR/Shared Documents/AUS/CCPR_C_119_D_2216_2012_26103_E.pdf
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5138a1.htm
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc
youtu.be/f3xUjw2BCYE
outinperth.com/abc-radio-caller-praises-hitler-for-putting-gay-people-in-concentration-camps/
jstor.org/stable/2657413
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
jstor.org/stable/3813477
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
advindicate.com/articles/3022
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should be an "I don't give a fuck" option.

i did the right thing, voted yes. there is nothing more degenerate than wanting to force social strata when it comes to rights

>Leaving your barcode intact

Lol, you homophobes are so dumb.

One less vote for No.

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

/thread

additionally add, "publically hang marxists" yes/no

Gas yourself faggot

tbinternet.ohchr.org/Treaties/CCPR/Shared Documents/AUS/CCPR_C_119_D_2216_2012_26103_E.pdf

imagine if that happened today lmoa

Yeah im not buying it, dont fuck kids you fucking sick faggot

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

What is happening and why is there a fag spamming the thread?

Reminder 80% of us Nazi posters are gay in some form
>t. Trap

Just submitted my No vote

I would but i am yet to receive the fucking thing.

it's gonna get shoah'd isn't it
I hope there is a huge happening scandal

Why is it only
>yes
Or
>no
If I vote yes does the Church still have a right to deny marriage based on religious beliefs? IMO if anything we should restrict the people who are allowed to marry even more rather than include more people. Marriage is supposed to facilitate raising a family, but there are straight people getting married with no intention of having kids. Ban them too.

I never got the form in the mail. Some faggot probably went around stealing them. The entire system is against the no vote. Its so rigged it makes me laugh.

Looks like this cunt has to re-do his vote.

Dumb cunt. Showing barcode.

>Do the right thing fellas!
and don't let Australia be the only Western country that doesn't let adults marry without hatred.

>They have all died of aids by 50

Can you show me where exactly in the CDC data they make those claims?

Well each disease/infection/cancer is from a different report but here is the Syphilis one

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5138a1.htm

just search their site bro

>cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

This took one second to google

>Among gay and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV infection in 2014, 84% were linked to medical care within three months of diagnosis.e
>At the end of 2013, 687,800 gay and bisexual men were living with HIV. Of those, 15% were unaware of their infection.
>During 2013, 57% of gay and bisexual men who had been living with diagnosed HIV for at least a year were retained in care (receiving continuous HIV medical care) and 58% had a suppressed viral load (a very low level of the virus).

They're not claims retard, they're stats. It's not a fucking secret gay men are sluttier than can be and don't use protection most of the time.

Sure would be easier if you could post screenshots of where it says each claim with a link to the site.

Where does that say 55% of HIV carriers are gay?

Also gays are 7% of the population for 18-35:

Also why is disease burden not an argument in favor of allowing us to marry? Won't marriage and kids reduce disease rates? Why would banning us from being allowed to marry reduce disease if it is a problem?

Also, Asians in Australia have higher rates of HIV and they are allowed to marry.

Also:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

Where does it specifically say 78% of gay men have an STD? That isn't a fact because you made an infographic that said it was.

Fuck off faggot if you aren't gonna read it I'm not spoon feeding you
Its for your health

Feels good to do the right thing boys

Australia has almost no AIDS now. It's not an issue anymore. No voters are antifags trying to whip up hatred.

It's pretty likely. I mean you get shit in your urethra every time you assfuck some guy. UTI is a definite possibility.

Can't wait till the no vote wins.

I am saying just posting that to an infographic doesn't mean the CDC has made those claims.

Ok then cite your source.

Theres nothing wrong with hating faggots

>Theres nothing wrong with hating faggots
Except that the people who are so worked up about it usually turn out to be repressed faggots.

its rude not to
youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc

What do the fags benefit for this? What laws are different for married couples compared to registered relationships?

Personally, I don't care if gays can get married. Marriage is socio-cultural structure and if enough people want it to change, it should change. Churches should be allowed to not officiate the wedding if they don't want to though. More freedoms is a good thing.

ya bowlin from the pavilion end mate?

>muh Freud
>you disagreeing with homosexuality means you're a faggot
Literally the intellectual equivalent of "I know you are but what am I"

youtu.be/f3xUjw2BCYE

I really hope that isn't your vote mate since you just invalidated your own vote.

Don't post pics of your vote you idiots, or if you do crop anything bar the question and answer. The gov is checking most common sites for people posting their votes with the barcode or ID to stamp out any fake votes.

>Literally the intellectual equivalent of "I know you are but what am I"
Literally and actually.

Voted no
>Bloody homos

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013.

Its the first line of the fucking article you mong.

Ok and of that why percent is Black or Hispanic?

kys nazi piece of shit

>being this assblasted over getting BTFO all day

Why do you really care if faggots marry. They can suck each other's cocks for all I fucking care.

Whataboutism's wont save you here

We hate them too...

godspeed lads

Alright guys who was it?

outinperth.com/abc-radio-caller-praises-hitler-for-putting-gay-people-in-concentration-camps/

no vote posted, lads
the scourge ends here

You Nazis are wasting your time.

It takes the same time as voting yes you stupid cuck

You are grasping at straws. Absolutely grasping at straws.

>RAF
Don't you have better things to do like destroying and corrupting the western part of Germany? Oh wait, your group kind of died in the late 90s.
Also, communism doesn't work. The sooner you Le Reddit xdxdxd and tumblr faggots accept that, the better everyone is.

Why should I vote no give me some reasons?

just submitted my 4 no votes

what are you gaaaay?

Here this is just scratching the surface

>Among gay and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV infection in 2014, 84% were linked to medical care within three months of diagnosis.e
>At the end of 2013, 687,800 gay and bisexual men were living with HIV. Of those, 15% were unaware of their infection.
>During 2013, 57% of gay and bisexual men who had been living with diagnosed HIV for at least a year were retained in care (receiving continuous HIV medical care) and 58% had a suppressed viral load (a very low level of the virus).
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

This is insane, I don't believe any of these

Because the left is slowly destroying what is left of society. It's degenerate and autistic.
Besides, it doesn't really matter. As soon as Labour gets in office, they'll just push the agenda no matter what. And if that fails, the left will push it even if the Liberals are in power. Either that or the left side of the liberal party.
Besides, this isn't even a vote. It's a vote to decide if they should do anything on gay marriage.
Hurray for degenerates.

You do know how polling works, right?

They either only go and ask random people in libtard cities, go for phone lines or ask online. There is a massive libtard bias in most polling because most polling firms are cheapskates so they won't put in the effort or have a bias.

lel

doing gods work

Antifa stand against all hate and bigotry. Including homophobia.

You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.

HIV is declining in Whites though. Still how is that an argument against us marrying?

>everyone I disagree with is a nazi
The delusion of the left in a nutshell

Good work, user

Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: jstor.org/stable/2657413
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source: mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Liberal arguments in favor of homosexuality are based on logical fallacies. Source: hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en

10 to 15 percent of older homosexuals have more than 1000 sex partners. Source: jstor.org/stable/3813477
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Up to 50% of lesbians have reported sexual abuse. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
One in eight gay men in London has HIV. Source: pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423

In Australia, 25% of homosexuals have had more than 100 sex partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more to use illegal drugs and drink to excess than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexual men are more likely to have been abused by their partners than straight men. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Monogamy is not a central feature of most homosexual relationships. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Married homosexual men are 50% more likely than straight couples to divorce. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In the Netherlands, the average homosexual in a “steady relationship” has seven to eight affairs per year. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Over 20% of older homosexuals have had more than 500 different sex partners. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
The average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
28% of homosexuals have had sex with over a thousand men. For straight men? Just 25% have had sex with more than 10 women. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Most “long term relationships” between gay men last less than eight years. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Among gay Canadian men in “committed relationships, only 25% were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In one study, only 9% of gay men were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
75% of straight men an are faithful, compared to just 4.5% of gay men. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In Berlin, 83% of gay men in “steady” relationships had had frequent affairs in the last year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Gay men, 1% of the population, account for 83% of syphilis cases. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Syphilis was almost eradicated, but made a comeback among homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html

Active homosexual men are 17 times more likely than straight people to have anal cancer. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Lesbians are 2.5x more likely than straight women to be obese. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to be stalked or physically abused by their partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Married lesbians are 2-3 times more likely to divorce than straight couples. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals, lesbians, and transsexuals are poorer than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
America has spent $700 million promoting gay rights abroad – an “integral” part of American foreign policy. Source: nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

It's over.

>nytimes com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

Have you read a single one of these?

Shut the fuck up faggot, you haven't been in a fight in your life.

Have you?

That's a lot of info russki, shame most normies will brush it aside because "marriage equality is only fair :("

Based Russia

Gays don't have kid-

Reading one now. Can't seem to find partner information but that's just from skimming it. One was behind a paywall and sci-hub could not access it so far.

If they can have kids then they are not gay.

>AntiFa
>All of you
So the FtM Transgenders, the feminine gay males, the midgets, people with no muscle whatsoever and above all, hate to bear arms/weapons?
Hahahahahahahaha. I'd honestly like to see Civil War 2.0 in States, because it'd be between the right, which have the majority of the military and 1939480204958 guns and even more ammunition, and the left, which can't decide what bathroom to use.

Ok so the study does say 15% of older gay men claim over 1000 partners but what is that statistic for straight men? And why is that signifiant anyways? Gay marriage concerns those who have kids and they are less likely to have over 1000 partners I would guess.

Wait so gay men were never forced into unhappy, loveless straight marriages?