No proof she died of a heart attack you rural/suberban retards

I've scoured the web looking for proof.

There is no fucking evidence. Another conspiracy theory created by this toxic, shit autistic site.

Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A73cvomWYKk&t=194s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she

>toxic
Tumblrina spotted.

Does her mother saying she died of a heart attack count as evidence retard?

If I stab you and you die of blood loss, am I guilty of murder?

if you watch a car crash on the sidewalk and you have a heart attack... is that murder?....

jubba the hut had a weight problem, and also smoked like a chimney... and her heart gave out... because it was so black... meeh

Pic related, it is the exact moment she is killed. It was not a heart attack, it was a literal attack.

She was never hit, she was an obese smoker and walking around all day did her in

>Fat Fuck Weighs More Than Average Man

>Everyone Else Is Responsible For Her Personal Decisions.
That is not just liberal, thats fucking psychotic m8. Tell me, do you also blame everyone else for the personal choices you make in life.

In this case its more along the lines of..
> If I punch someone and you die from choking on a peanut, am I guilty of murder? After all, you wouldn't choke on the peanut if it wasn't for the chocking event you witnessed.

That goy is guilty of driving people over, but not for bystanders getting shocked enough to get a heart attack.

A kind upstanding citizen sees a landwhale of large unflattering proportions struggling to survive the weight of land gravity. Knowing the distress this poor creature is in, our hero drives safely through a crowd of angry semi-evolved humans who en masse attack his vehicle by throwing their own bodies at it thus preventing the landwhale of lardness to expire faster than cottage cheese thighs ever could.

This man could have saved that things life and people want to go after him for murder? I know she was eating more than her share of happy meals, but you let her die in fear that the happy meals would run out.

Who is the real monster?

She was fat as fuck

also this

Jesus Christ, truly nothing of value was lost.

>I've scoured the web looking for proof
Well, fug.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

Look at that blubber quake.

>conspiracy theory

This isn't a conspiracy theory. There is no conspiracy.

There's no proof she was hit by a car

>the look of pure, unadulterated, untainted, millennial self-satisfaction
What the fuck is /leftypol's/ obsession with this fat, coal-burning, Marxist whore? That bitch had the most punchable face in human history, and she deserved much worse than what she got. All Communists do.

coronor report will be super interesting.

>your pic says 160lbs, but

Every man will do it once, usually out of morbid curiosity.

Nice big, pink, plump wobbly girls - that's OK, especially if they grunt and make piggy, squealing noises while you're ramming 'em. But 300lb misshapen monsters? Not that I haven't found myself parked next to one or two on an apocalyptic morning, with a raging headache and the need to drink several glassfuls of absolutely anything, very, very soon.

Night before I'd be drunk enough that they looked a bit better, but hell, not much. Just enough to convince myself that enough booze and a raging hard on will excuse even this. And they always know, in their heart of hearts, no matter how great a faculty for self-delusion they have, that you're not fucking them because you're genuinely attracted to them. They seek reassurance and you lie. You lie, while you know that you're gonna fuck 'em out of sheer, malignant perversion. It's warm, it's strange enough to be a different species and you're going to screw it because the whiskey has removed even the thin veneer of civilization that allows you to pretend you're not a totally irredeemable sick fuck. You know that somewhere inside that mound of quivering, hanging, shapeless fat there is a human spark: warm, sensitive, craving love, respect and validation. The fact that not a crumb of that will be on offer for even an instant is what gives the whole sordid mess its irresistible piquancy.

And, once the grunting, thrusting, crying, and outpouring of greasy sweat and shame is over, and you slide off the mound of her like a strip of bacon off the top of a well-roasted Thanksgiving turkey, and she cries because you don't speak and turn away from her, you hope and pray that cunt had the common sense to have called a taxi an hour ago. Else the poker is getting collected from the fireside and there is going to be violence on a biblical scale; because you’ve just fucked a monster, and drunk as you might be, lies are for other people

god damnit

Why was the other woman giving her cpr??

>that's OK, especially if they grunt and make piggy, squealing noises
I Luled so hard its not right mention. Have a (You)

I'm just happy she died, wish they all had

lol this nigga needs proof that a lady who was hit with a car was killed by being hit with a car

10/10

There's proof she was a fat bitch who got Dodge'd and that's good enough for me.

Holy fucking christ that's disgusting.

She was not long for this world anyway.

>a lady who was hit with a car

we don't know if she was, yet.

jiggle jiggle jiggle

You sir are an artist

>you slide off the mound of her like a strip of bacon off the top of a well-roasted Thanksgiving turkey

>suberban
LOL

Anyway, her mother said this was the cause of death the authorities gave her. But it doesn't really matter. Dead antifa mudshark is a good thing!

youtube.com/watch?v=A73cvomWYKk&t=194s

No, fuck you bitch! Fuck you you human rights stealing CUNT. go die in a fire, go get hit by a car you twunt waffle bitch.

>hula hoops bracelet
kek

she died blocking cars standing in the road.

if she wasnt in the road she would be alive like all the other protestors.

I thought her mother said it was a heart attack ?

She died on that day because of her cholesterol. Dodge didn't have anything to do with her death. Dodge just happened to be the last thing she saw.

I heard she died late that night. She chocked on sperm in her wind pipe. It was in her face, neck and chest.

ffs