Shows you love that never got a second season

Shows you love that never got a second season

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-26/yuyushiki-anime-gets-new-special-episode/.100319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big order

Why didn't everyone else love this steaming pile of shit?

Gee, I don't know

Where's my imouto sequel.

>make Sup Forums cry
Commencing, full speed ahead.

Be advised, there are no brakes on this despair train.

Meh

Also this one

The harems of yesteryear were quite good.

I heard this actually was pretty good later in the novels. It even got a sequel.

>We've clearly crossed the line, let's keep going, etc.

Reading now, it's good but hard to get through the starting novels.

Never ever

Kokkuri-san, Saint Seiya TLC (3rd Season), surprisingly it's all TMS that I want.

At least it's getting a movie

Doesn't this have like 20 volumes, and the anime just cover 2? Why the fuck there is just 1 season and why the fuck ti was just 10 episodes long?

People didn't like it enough, I guess

It stopped right when shit started getting real too.

Baby, please kill me.

But apparently getting a second season is not.

I thought it was just OK. Interesting in the beginning but got less and less motivated to watch as the show went on.

I legitimately don't understand why the japs disliked this show. It was similar to other shit shows that became extremely popular like SAO, with the main differences being the MC wasn't a little bitch and characters other than MC actually do something. It wasn't perfect, but it was charming and entertaining.

NEVER EVER

the manga is great though

> Mondaiji a streaming pile of shit.

2 volumes was the most they could reasonably adapt while keeping it good and not turning it into a rushed mess.

And Kadokawa loves this 10 episode shit. Noucome and Konosuba suffered from it too.

consider suicide

Never ever

"Strike the Blood-C+ Lad" ultra crossover when?

>500 BDs
;_;

The designs were a combo of bland and creepy. And novel fans may have been put off by the drastic redesign of the characters.

It's way too early to give up hope.
There isn't enough chapters for another season yet.

Watched the show for her, biggest pile of steaming shit.

So all of them? ;_;

Ben-To

Monica

This. A thousand times.

>there will never be 3d animation on par with etotama ever again since it bombed silently

Fucking this. He was so fucking based.

As others have noted in the threads, heavily stylized chibi is easy mode: some decent models, animations, and effects and you're good to go. It's a world of difference from current "realistic" CG, which attempts to cross the valley and usually fails.

Deen was a bro.

I fucking LOVE this show, but when I tell others people theyve never heard of it

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-26/yuyushiki-anime-gets-new-special-episode/.100319

Oh nice.
Never really loved the show that much, but I respect the unending devotion of Yuyufags.

Names that long only prove that LN is trash

This was shit and is only liked because apparently some people think MC not being beta makes an anime automatically good.

>2012 is yesteryear

I want to fuck You.

Y-you too

I bought a boken because of this.

hentai ouji to warawanai neko

also yamada kun to 7 nin no majo bcs it probably wont get another season. shame

bleach

Maybe KyoAni will make go back to it when hibikek drops like phantomshit

Fulfill your dreams, she's waiting for you.