WSJD - Shokugeki no Souma

Those predicting Tsukasa wouldn't take Souma in were right, but the reasoning is flimsy as fuck.

People who hate Megumi are probably disgusted with this chapter.

Meat looks more like a whore than ever before.

It's still fucking retarded that a bunch of first years are the only students good enough to combat "Central" in this entire fucking school. It doesn't matter if the first seat and his shitty leader point it out, it doesn't make it any less stupid. Second years should be much better and there should be many of them that don't agree with Central. This is Tootsuki, right? An amazing and prestigious school for the skilled? Why am I expected to believe the hope of its traditions and values only rest on some new kids who haven't gone through NEARLY as much shit as their seniors? Fuck this manga.

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www96.zippyshare.com/v/aPpECcoL/file.html
www114.zippyshare.com/v/wwGGTQUl/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck a bag of dicks, your translations are slow and you act like a piece of shit. Get someone else from your team to do it faggot.

You think I work for Viz? That's a laugh.

Are you retarded?

Wow.

Now you are also insulting him in other threads than just the BnHA WSJD? Get a life, nigga.

cool, what a waste of time this was, I'm glad we went through

Okay, but to be honest I do kind of appreciate Tsukasa as an antagonist, that's about the only positive thing I can say about this ordeal.

However, this is still so, so dumb.

Every one of the things Tsukasa has made has been the product of lots of experimentation in cooking, same with Azami. They keep saying shit that makes no fucking sense, like cooking always had a specific right way to be done and people just inherently knew it with no regard for culture or taste.

If you're going to have antagonists at least make THEM believable.

Posting in ebin shit thread. No wonder why your dumps annoy the fuck out of me, and not the only one it seems.

Okay.

Ignore the shitposter. I like your comments.

Fucking dropped, fucking unrealistic shit

Look at this girl, posing for gravure.

>Megumi does her pose
>Meat looks like a hooker
>Hulk jobbed
>Pink haired bitch jobbed

Guess Tsukuda's editor told him these new 2nd years were a shit idea after the rankings.

>that fucking pose again

Meat shows up and indicates feelings Souma doesn't notice, continuing to actually be the most frivolous "regular" in Shokugeki no Souma's cast.

She didn't have to be this way.

New arc time because Shokugeki no Souma fucking HATES having breathing room/settling down for one goddamn minute to just have characters chill.

Shit, I forgot

WSJD Shokugeki no Souma DDL: www96.zippyshare.com/v/aPpECcoL/file.html

Yeah, fuck you too.
And again, fuck you. Why am I still reading this garbage?

World Trigger Actually, yeah, why?

I just do it because at this point I feel obligated. I would have dropped this otherwise for sure, waited until the whole shitstorm had blown over.

Same.

Fuck. Who else was hyped for this guy?

The writing is just so awful. Instead of letting characters shine naturally he just turns all the second years into jobbers in 2 pages.

Couldn't Tsukasa just have taken Souma into the E10, and make him do paper work? He doesn't even have to let him be his aide. The whole unofficial shokugeki is retarded if Tsukasa isn't willing to honor the terms.

Not quite the same. They are probably fixated on certain rules and habits, e.g. elite tier ingredients only, no mixing styles, no pleb food etc. Whereas Souma would give no fucks about propriety.

Thanks for the dump.

Initially I was willing to ignore the fact that these 2nd years were jobber tier simply because we already have these 4 3rd year elite tens who will disappear by the end of the school year, and so the appearance of lesser antagonists are just filler for these 4.
But I've realised that there's a way for Tsukuda to keep milking these characters even after they graduate, thus allowing Tsukuda to delay confrontations. They become staff.

Why is WSJ so obsessed with jobbers?

I have no problem with Megumi winning, but she won off-screen basically, which always feels cheap

I feel like Megumi's powerlevel will always be relative to Souma's, like a weird moeblob rubber band

Also how are we this far in the manga and not seeing Erina rekt some shit?

NEW SERIES Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Color pages when?

Why does SnS only get colored pages and who does them?

Fucking copout

I uploaded it yesterday in the usual place.

It's published every week in the digital version of WSJ.

Because jobbers are needed to show that the bad guys are credible threats and that the good guys are strong. No jobbers means you can't pretend it's the strong vs the strong.

Where? I can't find anything in the archive.

dump pls

Goddess, in the raws folder.

Sorry, I can't right now.

How do you fix this manga? This arc was just disgusting. I got a feeling this is how it all ends.

Uh... Link? I didn't know there was one.

I'm glad this is over. With the coming arc taking place off campus, it sounds like more planning was put into it. The survivor cleanup wasn't advancing the plot anywhere.

Its pretty fucked, especially since it absolutely has to follow the shounen pattern of the cast always trying to "level up" as it were. Souma must always get better and better, which means he has to face harder challenges.

Hishoko is a much better tsundere than Erina.

Same user here. I found it. Fuck me for not realizing the hint. UGH.

MUH

>implying he's from Viz
Are you fucking stupid?

Where are the color pages? I need this in color.

Saw it coming.

ikumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> erina/alice >>>>> rindou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

WHOA NELLY

God help me

megumi A SHIT

I WANT TO TITFUCK NIKUMI'S A-5 GRADE TITTIES

What happened to Aoki's new green tanktop?

Meat looks so sensual here

hngggggggggggggggg

Can you put up a link for 164? There wasn't any link in archives.

here you go www114.zippyshare.com/v/wwGGTQUl/file.html

WSJD Shokugeki no Souma DDL

Thanks user.

I just wanna ask, is no one gonna slap the Viz translations onto those color scans?

I bet someone would've done something like that if the manga wasn't in such a mire of bullshit right now.

Damn, did it get that bad? I haven't actually read it or watched the anime since the first tournament, just collecting chapters for the back log.

They've been saying early on in the series that Soma's year is way better than previous years.

So naturally, the cream of the crop of Soma's year will be able to smack some high leveled second years. Soma already did, right after Stagiare, remember? Absolutely wrecked like 10 second years in a row including Skewers guy.

So according to the current SnS readership on Sup Forums, "losing" is synonymous to Jobbing? I hear the word used to describe every outcome of every fight in the last 30 chapters or so.

>Fuck. Who else was hyped for this guy?
Just you, honestly. Some nameless glasses guy and you magically expected him to be badass?

yes and it's dumb

You fags were not complaining when it happened before Azami showed up.

the word has been corrupted in the Internet for a while to mean anyone who loses often, usually characters who are supposed to be strong.

But most of these characters haven't even lost before they "jobbed".

it was just some nameless wolverine second year, why would we complain

The MC beats a second year who has no fucking status, alright.

The MC and other first years are the only ones who can beat ANY second years; not alright.

well, like I said: corrupted

Tsukada set himself up for failure. If the likes of Meat and Megumi can btfo the nonelite 2nd years like it's nothing, what does that tell you about the quality of the current 2nd year E10? They aren't going to graduate and will still be around next year, and now Meat/Megumi are on/near their level? Tsukada just indirectly shit on 4 of his characters before they had a chance to do anything because muh jewels generation.

The MC utterly blew the fuck out of a dozen 2nd years. He had several friends who were as good as him. Just about all the Autumn elections finalists were said to be better by a lot than the students from many previous years.

But suddenly just because Edgelord Azami handpicked some lackeys from 2nd year, they're supposed to be invincible? Don't make me fucking laugh.

You can't judge the E10 by their year, though. Erina could trash every 1st year. The second year E10's could probably trash every second and first year. They made a point about their being an existence far above regular students thanks to their privileged status, which is why the seats are so valuable.

Even a shitter like Eizan could have beaten Soma if he wasn't fucking around the whole time.

Dumping 166 full color.

who gives a fuck about powerlevels? I don't care what the retarded plot does as long as there's cooking and big titties.

Internal consistency IS important, else you end up with garbage like Dragon Ball Super.

Good thing SnS is still internally consistent.

Captain has a plain but good looking design. I wasn't expecting that every single club leader was going to be shit except for Kuga.

He had to be worthless so Megumi display how strong she has gotten. The cast is so diminished at this point the only ones anyone should look at are the first years and elite ten.

I don't think it was planned like that initially. When those 4 goons were introduced they were talking down on Eizan as if they were his peers or were near as good as he was. The Ryou match looked like it could go either way (when it was happened at least) and you could assume only Souma/Ryou/Hayama were at that level. Then the SJW rankings came in and the editor told Tsukada these new characters sucked, so he scraped the idea and now all the 1st year side characters are right below the E10.

What does 2ch think?

He's a second or third year. It's been throughly established the first years, especially Autumn elections finalists, are tiers above.

Megumi is one of the finalists. Moreover, club members aren't required to be good. Remember the Don club guy? Or the sumo guy? Or the guy Alice beat when she was in middle school?

He's just another nameless guy. Not a bad design, but no reason to expect him to be some kind of secret badass.

I think that's a valid theory but relies on some huge assumptions that kind of contradict long since established plot points in SnS. Just Sayin'.

They were giving Eizan shit because Eizan fucking lost with a bribed jury. It was pretty pathetic.

I don't remember it being a dozen. Honestly I forgot how many he even managed to have before things got retarded.

If you are right though then I should have complained back then.

Where muh meatbros at?