What anime features potion sellers?

What anime features potion sellers?

Who in the wrong here?

Obviously the knight, the potions are too strong for him

The Knight, the potion seller is doing him a favour by not giving him potions that are too strong for him, he's clearly saving his life

Personally always wanted to watch a god tier anime based on assassination. MC is a shiv master who uses various poisons to cleverly dictate the dramatic events towards his ambitious goal, whatever that is. Don't even care if it's a shounen. "My dream when I grow up is to find all the rare poisons in the world to shiv shit etc, 10 years later etc".

the knight just didn't want to accept that the potions were too strong for him.

But the Knight was clearly going into a battle he knew he couldn't win, maybe his only chance to protect the kingdom was to sacrifice himself by overdosing on potions and going out in a blazing glory. What if the kingdom was lost because the potion seller was too stubborn?

Every chucklefuck that walks into the store is going into battle. It's not the seller's fault if the knight didn't explain the importance of this particular one -- though even if he had there is no guarantee he would survive long enough before overdosing. Those potions could kill a dragon, after all.

I feel like the Seller should be allowed to pick which potions sell to which clients, but then again the Knight was obviously in an unpleasant situation, and the Sellers refusal was simply an insult to the Knights sense of justice. Not helping him in keeping peace is the same thing as commiting the very crime the Knight was (supposedly) trying to stop.

But if his strongest potions are too strong for a Dragon, let alone a man, who is he planning on selling them to?

I don't get this meme

>too weak to understand the meme
this meme is too strong for you user, you should find a seller that sells weaker memes.

For Double Dragons?

This based off of the video or just a coincidence/lookalike/OC?

Those potions are for the strongest beeings but the knight is clearly of the weakest

It's just a mock manga page based on the video.

When he was making those potions he was so enamored by if he 'could' he never once considered if he should.

He's a scoundrel who only cares about his potions. No respect for knights baka desu

The potion seller. The fuck is he in business for, if he can't even sell his potions because they're too strong for human consumption?

They could be watching us right now and snickering at our childish attempts to find them.

Putting knights in their place.

His potions are for the strongest. That knigth was a pussy

Only the strongest of the strongest.

He should have tested the knight first, maybe he was actually physically prepared for the effects but didn't know.

He saw right away that the knight is clearly of the weakest

He saw, but for all he knew that knight could have had the endurance of a god.
The potion seller is a fool to judge his customer's strength based of their looks.

If he was that strong he wouldn't need the potionsellers strongest potion for a battle