What is it about cell phones that triggers Sup Forums so much?

What is it about cell phones that triggers Sup Forums so much?

Something about normalfags.

smartphones and clamshells, pretty much only 2010 anime uses smartphones.

This is now a Yohane-sama thread. Praise Yohane-sama, etc.

They're the eyes and ears of the botnet.

Flip cell phones in 2016.

They're a bunch of neckbeards that only have the desktops in their parents' basements

A BOY FALLS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL

Is this one of the new Love Lives? Why does she look so slutty? Did they decide to take a different approach after Honker's VA got outed?

Will she be a best raibu?
Looks like she'll be the new Nico - no one takes her seriously and only good for being the butt of a joke

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>new Love Lives
Are you serious? When the fuck is Sunrise going to make a new Mai-series if they're schedule is full of LL?

She's self-aware and doing it just for fun; the best possible motivation.

>When the fuck is Sunrise going to make a new Mai-series
Hopefully never.

Nigga Aquors was announced in early 2015 where have you been.

I was hiding.

>she isn't the main blue
Why are the best girls always relegated to side roles?

I don't think they'll let any of the group be "side" characters. Did it happen with Muse?

The second year trio quite obviously got the most focus.

FINDS A WAY

Is the anime this summer? I can't remember.

Yohane just seems like she walked into the story because it looked 面白い.

You are now bookmarking LiveChart and AniChart (to see which you like more).

Where's the OP girl on here?

>blue hair
>side hair bun
You should be able to solve this.

Android, iOS or WP, Sup Forums?

ignoring Sailfish, BB10 and other smartphone OS-es.

A depressingly large amount of Sup Forums is just reject normalfags so they get triggered when they see their precious waifu using a phone.

Keit-ai

If you're 60+, iPhone.
Else, Android. Get Cyanogenmod, though.

>protagonist is not red-themed
Blasphemy.

Vaguely heard You will be the center.

The keit-ai meme

Makes my dick hard desu