Scanlation Thread

An user wanted to share 'インビジブル・ジョー' in yesterday's scanlation thread, but I can't find it at the usual place. what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Hiniiru-Like-A-Moth-Flying-Into-The-Flame/
comic-ryu.jp/_kimusume/comic/01.html
ruinevil.com/rawr/editguide/
coe.utah.edu/~christom/
ruinevil.com/rawr/editguide/index.html
prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/anonblacks-typesetting-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scanlate Kasane. Please and thanks.

I wish someone would translate Kyoaku Gakuen. It's actually funny. But since it does't have proper fanservice, people refuse to touch it.

Because only comics with fanservice get scanlated.

Does anyone out there have any plans of finishing Soil? It's been almost three years since the last release.

new chapter came out 3 day ago. Kill yourself.

>what happened?
He said it takes a long time to rip them.

Sokoyumi user?

He wanted to share the raws. Also the guy wanting to scan Puppy Lovers for us didn't do it either. This world is wrong.

>no new IP
>begging for the dead
dude

>>begging for the dead
revive him

If the user who was mildly interested in Fantasma is here, the raws are on the usual place now. Completely forgot to upload them last night, my bad.

Stop fucking begging and go buy things you want.

Within 24h i'll hopefully release a super rare manga by Keiichi Koike of Ultra Heaven fame, called Astroid. If you liked UH, prepare yourself.

Is someone from Psylocke here? Will you ever continue Hiniiiru? I read few months ago raws that were posted on senmanga and looks interesting
raw.senmanga.com/Hiniiru-Like-A-Moth-Flying-Into-The-Flame/

Would be really nice if someone picked up Kimusume Renai Kinshi Rei. I can clean, redraw and typeset it as long as someone else provides raws and translation.

You can read the first chapter here: comic-ryu.jp/_kimusume/comic/01.html

i'm not from them, there is a moderate possibility it will get axed, so wait.

Is someone from undergod here? Which manga will you speed up scanlation now that Hatsukoi zombie is almost up to date?

The translator and I both lost interest in it, so no. I think someone might have told me they were going to continue it, but apparently that didn't happen.

It was popular enough that it got moved from Comic Walker to Shonen Ace, so it'll probably go a bit longer before ending.

none

How do you get on the hidden 自炊 forum on ugcity?

You have to kill your best friend.

Chink script user?

Bookwalker tools?

metal gear?

Any good guide you recommend on cleaning and typesetting manga? Each video does it differently, uses different filter plug-in, and I don't know which to follow. My typesetter is too busy with work and havn't typeset in weeks.

worked for me.
ruinevil.com/rawr/editguide/

Here's good cleaning guides:
coe.utah.edu/~christom/
ruinevil.com/rawr/editguide/index.html

And here's the best typesetting guide:
prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/anonblacks-typesetting-guide/

I have no idea. Do you have any suggestions?

Amano Megumi because sexy and cute main girl or Hanekoi Lion because first two chapters were good

Did any group picked up this? I looked at raw of second chapter because someone posted link in that new harem manga and it looks like Student council of Sket dance mixed with Star trek

thanks anons, I'll give these guides a read

Art is really nice, but the first chapter was boring, so I don't think anyone with dignity will pick this up.

bump

Some group plans to do Amano while Hanekoi has a shitty ending.

up you go

Bump

Stop this shit.

It ended?

Can someone rip the first chapter of インビジブル・ジョー from the EBJ preview?

Rip it yourself. It doesn't require the new, invite only ripper yet.

>the new, invite only ripper
Nani

MEANDTHEDEVILBLUESWHENFUCK