Tumbling down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
btc-e.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw sold just before its decline

>not closely monitoring the price and buying at the bottom

You retards are beyond hope

stock up on some fiat and buy up when BTC drops below 2700$.

Ohnoes, my 4 days of gains, all gone.

Wake me up when it hits 2500, I would love to pick up some more on sale

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

goldman sachs said 2200 and the sell walls are still ridiculous
so you're probably correct as people tend to like trying to jump over each other

retards always buy into plunges... then panic and sell close to the bottom

you buy when the biggest scare is over and you see the last shakey hands having sold off

there is still a long way to go, we aren't even close to the bottom

>Made $70k on bitcoin exchange/mining between 2011-2015

Feels good man, unfortunately this is the way with crypto currency. Once governments pick up on activity it's time to move on.

Bought BCs for 500 ea back then and sold them for 3900

Dummy here. Wut happen?

>tfw sold all my BTC above 4000$
>tfw shorting now

big jewish banker Jamie Dimon spoke out against Bitcoin, said he'd fire anyone he knew owned them.

It sent the currency into a speculative death spiral, which it hasn't recovered from yet.

Don't forget all those super-smart investors that got in at 5$/coin and sold it all@ 25$/coin lol.

I usually wait 7-10 days after the first big "omg panic crash" story breaks to make my orders

>bought at 300$
>sold at 3.5k
oh noes!!

Funny thing is that JPMorgan is creating it's own blockchain based on ethereum

This is just typical kike tactics, FUD and tank the price, then buy low.

Nobody is "abandoning" bitcoin right now. They are just searching for the ground.

They chinese are fleeing Bitcoin because the government is banning it.

top kek

it's my understanding that bitcoin directly competes with him

>bottom
It's literally something with no reality based value. The bottom is zero.

so are all the currencies not backed by nukes

Bitcoin panic is starting to go global, this will not end well.

Wouldn't you have to wait until the 30th though so all the chinese retards who only just then heard that exchanges were getting shut down leave?(COIN)MARINESposting and the pink wojaks are the best

So the lesson is, don't invest in currency

>ywn buy hundreds of thousands of coins for mere pennies ever again

t. Marxist cuck.
Value is always subjective. Read some Menger you pleb

really capturing the big picture here.

Kys

Good call. Gotta wait for the emotion and uncertainty to die down

The big picture looks like a pyramid

>everyone is talking about speculating on Bitcoin
>nobody is talking about using it as a currency
bubble confirmed

So... Then don't invest in currencies not backed by force?

>Some dumb user probably dumped his life savings in there

Exactly, everyone wants to buy it to get rich. It's as classic a bubble as you can get.

>watching the faces of my cryptoshit investor colleagues at work the past few days

Bitcoin exists solely as a currency trader's toy.

I hope this purges all of the NEETs from /biz/. /biz/ used to be such a great board and really helped me turn my life around with the advice they'd give on resume building and interview tips, but now it's populated almost entirely by NEETs day trading shitcoins hoping to hit it big, believing lies other people post about making $1m in a year of day trading crypto.

>shitcoin investors dog when his owner loses his months wages on shit coin again, and then pretends to his friends and family he sold at the peak.

Good. Now I can buy a bunch and become a millionaire when it hits $10,000

No, some dumb user withdraw his life savings from there, sold cheap to China and JP Morgan.
They just used words, no actions.
JP and China are buying Bitcoins as we speak, if you withdraw you are a retard.

Do it britbong. That's a great idea. Take out a nice big mortgage to do it too. Your friends will be so jealous!!

kek. There's much better things to speculate on. I'll use it as a currency if it takes off, but people with zero investment experience who treat this as a get rich quick scheme are a great source of schadenfreude.

Shouldn't you be digging potatoes out the ground or something?

I'm on a break

the bitcoin cash branch talks like a currency. cheap, fast, micropayments. i'm into it

I use it as a hedge against the USDollar, a convenient way to move money cheaply overseas, and as payment for steam games and computer equipment.

3k/coin is a fair price for competing with western union alone

>B...buy the dip goy

>I use it as a hedge against the USDollar
That's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard

/biz/ in a nutshell

You can buy human growth hormone with it.
t. /fit/izen

>I use it as a hedge against the USDollar
You use something so fucking volatile to hedge against something as stable as USD? That's literally the opposite way to how hedging is supposed to work.

Literally a fucking shill

can you buy your politicians to stop sending in arabs who blow up trains?

let the bodies hit the floor...

(ONE), NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

(TWO), NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

schadenfreude
ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔJdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/
noun:
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

lmao

The absolute state of /biz/

this guy knows it. I remember /biz/ before the crypto-currency redditors took over

>/biz/-Shitcoin speculation
Fucking lol.

Oh god, I'm gonna piss myself laughing

No, it's going to 0 ultimately. As far as crypto goes, it's the worst. It was the first crypto to go big, but the system has been improved on since then. There is no reason for it to be the default crypto, and combine that with it being grossly overvalued means it will be outright abandoned. It will be under 1000 by the end of the year.

Is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHposting a /biz/ meme?

unfortunately yes

how long before bitcoin falls down and i can buy cheap GPU ?

hascoinz btfo

t. nocoinz

Bitcoin summarized. Now that the Jews have reaped their reward, a big Jews from a major bank called it a "fraud currency" yesterday:

lost it

>posts picture to deliver opinion

>125x86.jpg

Long-term (10+yrs)

The jews aren't done yet. They just called it a fraud currency so they can create a dip they can buy more coins at.

They'll keep milking it as long as it hs any significant market value.

Nice thumbnail goy.

its a stupid song.

and you don't know if he is troll or just amurican

You... you think bitcoin will be stable in the long term? Jesus Christ

this is how dumb the shitcoiners are. There is alot of koolaid going around about this shit.

JUST

I love how they think they are beating he system, but really are sending their money directly into jewish pockets who are pulling the strings on the whole market.

WTF
Had 0.11 BTC on this site and now it is seized
btc-e.com/index.html

let's invest in a (((currency))) not sanctioned by any government on the earth, created by a founder with no known identity, and hope it goes well, guys!

fucking retards

How new are you? I've been in Crypto since the start, back in 2012. I sold my BTC at around $100 a pop and made about $40,000 profit.

Right now I bought back at $260 and holding. I've basically x14'd my investment and I don't plan to sell.

These fluctuations are common place and happen once or twice a week. If you think this means anything then you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about crypto. Keep fudding though, I'm buying the bottom with my profits.

I'll give it a shot anyways. buy 100$ worth of it and if it spikes in the next 10 years hurray for me

The fluctuations mean it's not stable. The fact you made a lot of money on it only backs that up.

Yeah that was the right attitude to have in 2009

Hurray you only if you sell at the right time.

Most people are happy to retire with $5M

You only need about 10 BTC to get there in the next 5 years.

You have to be completely insane not to own at least 2 or 3 at this point.

/biz/ memes baby

AAGAGAGGAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH WHY IIISSS MY PORTFOLIO ALL RED

They're devaluing it for the norks

So is the value of your organs given enough time.

no, but the politicians can buy arab terrorists who blow up trains with it.

buy the dip lol

Hurr durr what's a speculation market. You realize this is how currency trading works even outside crypto right? You speculate on the value and make money out of it. I'm speculating on Bitcoin using Fiat, and using Bitcoin to speculate on altcoins. Your argument that it having fluctuations means it's unstable is extremely moronic tbqh.

You really think it will only take $5M to retire if BTC makes the gains you would like to see? What currency are you going to turn those shitcoins back into to actually pay for stuff?