How do we stop retarded /ptg/ threads?

They're seriously retarded. Anything you say that's against /ptg/ will result in niggers larping as whites saying you're from leftypol or a kike.

Any suggestions? Post more generals which don't include posting the same or boring sources and don't include continuous spamming of anime pics below? This has to stop.

>anime pics below?
sure

Just come to them and start pissing them off, they never let the bait go untouched, those are stupid reddditors, easily triggered

>Divide and conquer thread?
Divide and conquer thread.

/ptg/ followers are indirectly supporting the divide and conquer tactic. Donald Drumpf literally does not care if whites want to retake full position in the country.

AWOOOOOOOOOO! Faggot.

PRAISE KEK PEDES!

It's time to stop.

By SAGEing them and any threads that reference them

>Drumpf
Your leftism is showing :^)

RARE
A
R
E

Real flag.
Think again.

>Leftists can't exist in my country, because reasons
>What are proxies?

Nu-Sup Forums refers to the hordes of angsty beta incels that have flooded in from /r9k/ in recent years. You know the ones that claim every woman is a slut but also cry about being unable to get laid? The really pathetic and worthless ones.

/ptg/ is literally Trump's equivalent of CTR.

>Comfy edition
>Fried chicken edition
>Haircut edition
>Dildo in ass edition

Literally irrelevant shit to calm people down and bait people's attention.

>Trump does something dumb
>PEPPERONI EDITION GUYS! ITS ALL OKAY

AKA: MGTOW

all generals need to die and be fucking banned. it creates needless echo chambers and people that only participates in one thread. I highly doubt that /ptg/ takes part of other threads. They're there to recieve self gratification and not me mentally challenged, total squalor.

Ban all white males
Only let based Muslims post

>Drumpf
Hello, ShareBlue

If you kill yourself youll never have to see one again.

This.

I'd sacrifice NatSoc generals if it meant /ptg/ going along with them. Besides, it's not like they said anything new.

Pol is already infested with newfag and redditors. i cant imagine how bad it would get if we remove those containment threads. I wish we could kick that vermin out but we cant so let them have their shitty gay threads
Drumpf is at best a right leaning moderate you stupid worthless faggot

>Pol is already infested with newfag and redditors. i cant imagine how bad it would get if we remove those containment threads.
The generals make them feel comfortable here, When /mlpol/ happened /ptg/ ran away crying and trying to make threads on /vg/. wqe need to burn there house down and make them feel unwelcome and challenge their views whenever they show their mugs in any thread. They're redditors that can't stand any alternative thinking, they'll run back to the_donald when they see most people fucking hate them and it isn't shills that's constantly telling them to fuck off.

I think we should just do an hardcore anti-trump campaign for 2 weeks even if we're not really anti-trump its just so they leave. I think a good portion would go back to /t_d

you cant stop them really its the natural thing that happens some things become popular and successful it gets flooded with normal fags that destroy it you are a victim of your own making plenty of redditors normal fags came to larp as le nazis on the dark corner of the internet i could go on

>/leftypol/ coming to Sup Forums and literally begging us to tell them how to subvert Sup Forums and what tactics to use to attack ''evil nazi DRUMPF XDDD''
What the fuck is wrong with you, retards?
Figure it out on your own, you stupid sub-humans.

It's not divide and conquer. He is literally asking you how to deal with his enemies.
These /leftypol/ shills have run out of ideas, so they come here and straight up ask you what to do about Trump supporters.

This

All this would do is have them make up some forced meme about CTR raiding Sup Forums

I don't think this place suddenly became popular and successful naturally. Oddly this place gained notoriety conveniently for an election. If anything, this place was targeted deliberately.

/ptg/

Looks like his time is running out

The reddit scum needs to be purged.