SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHORE

SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjUtmbZt8zc
someanithing.com/146
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats this

You mean the anime? How could you not recognize it, it was pretty popular when it first came out. I use the word "popular" very loosely but I enjoyed it despite what Sup Forums thinks.

Why was Shoe such a bitch?

A steaming pile of shit

Cuck

You shouldn't tell them it's shit, just let them watch it and decide for themselves. You know how many times Sup Forums has been wrong about a series being bad? A lot of times.

> WHORE

Hah, it's fun because in case you don't know japanese people can't pronounce the L so most of the time they change it for an R. So "whole" becomes "whore". It's a good joke indeed.

>Guilty Crown aired 5 years ago

It is objectively shit.

Shoe

>objectively

Shoe is based for a cuck

Translation of the LN when?

>This shit sold like hotcakes in Nipland
I wanna call them shit for actually wasting money on it but god knows it's entertainment value alone is worth it

Thank god we have Big Order now to fill the empty train wreck hole in our hearts

Also
>not starting the OP with OST
youtube.com/watch?v=DjUtmbZt8zc

This, Sup Forums said My Hero Academy was bad but it's actualy great and I love it.

It sold like a measly 8k

Generic moeshit shows sell like 15k+ every season

It's pure shit. Some faggots say this is good as an entry-level anime. I watched it when I still hadn't watched many animu and still though it was a big pile of steaming shit. Was seriously hoping for someone to off MC and three quarters of the cast, fucking hell.

>measly 8k
what
that's above average
why is Sup Forums so retarded?

I miss guilty crown

ORENJI SLIDE WA

You said it "sold like hotcakes"

8k isnt a lot for a high budget show like this

I actually decided to read the manga that image is from, it's pretty fucking creepy. I still don't understand exactly what his condition was, or what he turned into. It was like a human turned into some weird alien thing, pretty fucked up shit.

>literally everybody and their mom knows about GC
>only sold 8K
I refuse to believe

Someone has the sals figures from when it came out?

>he doesnt know Ito
poor soul

someanithing.com/146

I thought it was just a collection of short stories? Is there more to that series? I know it just ends with him turning into dust and the doctor administers the crystals to that one female patient so she can dream for eternity. And talks about humankind conquering death by dreaming for eternity.

Some weird ass shit

>I watched it when I still hadn't watched many animu and still though it was a big pile of steaming shit.
Same here, there is no worth in it whatsoever, it's bad through and through, besides the soundtrack.

People in this fanbase can't say much out of anything without exaggerating the fuck out of whatever it is they are trying to make a point of. MI think they think it makes their opinion more important or something. Kabaneri will likely be forgotten about just as quickly as this music video too though the fact it might end up more coherent in half the episode count is hilarious.

Well shit
Okay i was wrong

Show status: DROPPING.

Oh, Egoist is amazing. And the visuals were pretty good too, that I admit.

I unironically liked it until the very end. also never skipped first part of 1st op and fully watched 2nd one every time