Monster Musume thread

Mero edition

Why not post all girls since all girls are great.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Since last thread got deleted, I'll say again.

My problems with Miia are that she is too obsessive and gets jealous very easily.

Convince me Miiafags.

>I will never go to the beach with my slime waifu
>Why even live

She just wants to be loved

Help, my cuckfish is leaking.
What to do?

It wasn't deleted. It reach the max.

Except Draco

>obsessive and jealous
so basically every main monmusu girl?

Put your dick back inside her bum to seal the leak

Either cook her into dinner or have your friend do it.

Cerea > all

One of the few girls who isn't trash in this manga. She's the best around and none can compare to her greatness.

I love her quite a bit.

Shire > Cerea under all positive circumstances
End of discussion

>all girls are great
user, Kitsunes, Kobolds, Lamias, Monoeyes, Minotaurs, Devils, Spiders, Centaurs, Slimes, Harpies, Yuki-Onna, Mermaids, Ogers, Zombies, Doppelgangers, and Dullahans aren't great. Only human women are the great.

>human girls
>ever

She's just some dumb girl who wants a fairy tale ending here a charming prince sweeps her off her 'feet' and they live happily ever after.

>Dryads not listed

Kii confirmed best girl

>Anasheya updated
>No monmusus

THE DREAM IS OVER

There are no human characters in MonMusu apart from Darling and Rachnee's old owners. Ms.Smith is a succubus and that girl from the hospital turned into a zombie.

Didn't mention Dryads. So I guess they're acceptable.

They're also super cute

I want to marry fish

except that Human women are monsters on the inside.
Dryads and barometzes are safe according to your own list. Kii, Cott and Ton are great girls. Oct, and Merino are not the list as well are are great girls as well.
It looks like old man henderson has been seduced by monster girl.

you have forgotten about the store keeper milfs.

>human women

from where?

western women are shit tier, absolutely no loyalty and no respect

She already belongs to her

Who?

you mean best girl edition.

she is not delicious brown girl, that´s just plain nigger shit.

Mero is actually a pretty good girl, lovely ears as well

t. Spooderfag

I remember when Merofags used to be easy going and peacefully. Now look at them.

user, I know the truth sometimes hurt, but there isn't a better girl than Doppel-chan.

>t.
is this the new fad for the newfags?

Summer is almost here

It's been around for ages, but it used to just be an Sup Forums thing.

It's how people earn brownie for their fanbase points nowadays

What did you expect from a spooderfag?

Lol just because one started a thread? Theys till don't spam Mero and when they o, it's just them saying how beautiful she is and stuff like that.

At least it isn't like the spiderfags and horsefags who shit on every other girl.

Guess next time, I should add them to the list.
Old Man Henderson don't need monster girls in his life when he can enjoy all the weed.

As a Merofag, I liked it when they were more quiet about their love for her

Shitposting. That's what I expect from spiderfags and snakefags.

>lol
>because they started one thread

No actually, many other threads have been started in Meros name. And you can sit there and say that the spiderfags and horsefags shit on other girls because they circle jerk just like Merofags do.

They should be banned from these threads.

> Cott and Ton
> Girls

You forgot to include your cancerous bunch.

I'm all for it. Less shiposters the better.

And between those Mero threads how many other MM threads are there? Yeah, a lot. While they do circlejerk Mero, it's only for a while until other circlejerking starts.

I'm a Miifag FYI but the Merofags are still pretty chill.

Cereabros are the victims here.

>still pretty chill

You really must be this new to think that current Merofags are anything compared to the old ones.

While I am pretty new, I still don't see them shit on other people's best girls as much as the Spider and Horse fags do, so they are pretty chill.

Yeah.. no. They're the worst ones here.

>while I am pretty new

Stopped reading there.

Then you may continue shitposting and being ignorant then.

We Slimefags believe that every girl has good qualities, just that Slime is better overall

Ignorant of what? You're the one who keeps a blind eye to the Merofags slow progression into becoming full on shitposters. Instead of ignoring it, you could maybe discourage the Mero circle jerking.

And considering you're pretty new. You don't realise how civil the Merofags were. They only circle jerked rarely and were very polite.

>every girl has good qualities
user plz!

Every girl has good qualities.

But some girls have bad qualities that outweigh them.

Not him but og merofag here. You have to keep in mind that we the old ones cant possibly control what the new people do. like the guy who keeps going "Hurr durr preise feeesh" like an idiot. You think there's anything I can do or tell him so to stop? No of course not. You just have to accept it.

Suu always speaks the truth

Never said I was ignoring anything, I am just saying the Merofags are still not as bad as other posters.

And I don't know what classifies as new, but I was present in the increase of Merofags in these threads.

Accepting won't work. Just like how we accepted the horsefags shitposting and the spiderfag shitposting. Accepting it doesn't make it stop

Nice to see some og merofag what's up ma nigga?

Nothing. I just keep lurking the threads and apparently now we're shitposters even though I barely see merofags. Whatever I guess.

To some people if you haven't been in these threads for four years you're new. Even if you're new just fit in better and no one will call you new.

>But some girls have bad qualities that outweigh them.
Like Doppel, Cathyl, Lala, Luz, Kii, Polt, and Cerea?

>apparently now we're shitposters

You really think I meant all Merofags?

>Kii
>bad quantities

Every girl in these series has both bad and good flaws. The beauty is in seeing past the bad.

Neither are all spiderfags or horsefags or snakefags bad, yet look at the way people think of them in these threads.

>Cathyl
>Lala
>Bad Qualities

Kii and Lala have no downsides, fellow Spooderfag

Not all snakes are poisonous. But some are. So it ok to be skeptic of all snakes.

Every post you make brings up the image of a morbidly obese bed-ridden human woman taking one last gulp from a bottle of ranch dressing before ranting about those damn fools who would prefer imaginary mon musume lovers to a real woman like her.

>The beauty is in seeing past the bad.
Why you lying, user?
Smithfag, user.

>Smithfag, user.

they have similar personalities, whats the big difference

a few extra legs is nothing among friends, eh?

>Every girl in these series has both bad and good flaws.

Wrong. This girl is perfection and a step above the rest.

What about her autism?
She's CWC tier.

request time

Lala feet pic with black pantyhose when?

Who?

I agree. lala is my second favorite to Mero. But you dont need to ignore the bad just cause you like a girl. A flawed character is more interesting then a perfect pure one. Like seeing her conflicted over her choices with the little girl, that shit's interesting man. To some people she can be too childish or immature, you know what I mean?

I forget that she exists

>No flaws
>Always losing her head

oh shit

Kii getting watered.

Or Kii sitting in a greenhouse

Or just Kii. She's perfect as she is

Kii accepting a bag of fertilizer from Cerea.

Lala has 8th grade syndrome, so she's a shit-tier just like the main girls.

> get back to the monmusu thread
> everyone seems to go along pretty well
> horse heretics shit on everyone bragging that their heretic horsepoossy is best poossy
> then they act like victims

Cerea is not a bad girl. Period. So why does she have the worst fanbase by far?

> inb4 #notallhorsefuckers

I know perfectly well that most of those posts are from a samefaggot, but seriously, fuck you

going star gazing with Kii.

Cerea running her pointer finger along her soft lips.

Cott and Ton doing cute boy things

>boy

>boy

Nigga you gay or something?

This.

Suu and Papi playing with Lala's head

Centorea impregnated by strong black men

There's a very simple reason why horsefags are so bad. Its cause Cerea is the only girl thats got animal genitalia. A horse no less.

Every other girl is at least implied by crabman to have normal vaginas (or in suu's case, just a jelly vagina) no matter how much they meme about miia's snake cloaca or papi's or rachnera or fucking kii or some shit, only Cerea is actually confirmed to have non-human genitalia. And because monmusu in terms of its girls, isnt all that monstrous when it comes to its designs, most people dont fancy the horseass. In the past this only meant that horsefags were just defensive about the horsepussy thing (Hell i remember in the past it wasnt all so fucking serious but I digress) now they're just lashing out at everything and everyone and blaming it all on the people they're lashing out against.

>it's because horse genitalia

And spoons make you fat.

So what you're saying is the fanbase went shit when it became infested with normies.

If she really is going with that bikini, she's gonna die in the water for sure.

Are the same people who read mm from when the Manga first came out still or is this place sustained by a constant supply of newcomers
I can't imagine how someone can talk about the same thing for 4 years

I'd not define someone who wants to fuck an horse rear a "normie"

Too much Lala art. Let another girl have a chance