Incest anime

>incest anime
>imouto is typical stereotype clinging to him and lounging around the house in her underwear
>final episode: confesses to his imouto
>"That's gross Oniichan. Anyway, I have a boyfriend"

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_the_main_character_of_a_harem_manga_but_im_gay_so_every_day_is_hell_for_me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>childhood friend wins

Any sort of NBR-Last-Ep-Revealed will do, honestly.

Shame that you'd have to make x-1 episodes where you'd give the audience what they want.

A light-hearted comedy and adventure anime where bat shit crazy theories like the one where ash is actually in coma may be plausible
oh wait...

>Koani
>main girl is flat

>shut-in miserable otaku MC tries to become more sociable
>succeeds
>Ends happily with bf/friends and looks at the camera "Wow. All I had to do was try."

>anything by Hideaki Anno

Like, mind-controlling hamsters?

Anything that depicts incest somewhat realistically.

inb4 that

When 'that' shows up, report him for spamming. Spamming is against the rules.

>typical shonen
>MC and the crew train the entire anime to fight the main bad guy
>he kills them all with ease

Wait... does Thorkell count as childhood friend?

Main character narrates. Main character dies. New main character also narrator. Dies again. End first season. Third one finishes 2nd season.
>Captcha: select the boats

>mecha show
>inverse square law

>Main character's goal is to impregnate all the cute girls in his school
>Think it's going to be wacky harem antics
>No he just does it.
>The entire anime is pregnancy fetishism with cute school girls and MC working to pay for his new kids

>2-course magical girls show
>shot in the face with a .357b midd-transformation
>episodes 2-23 are male adults doing old-fashioned police work to catch the bad guy
>episode 24: bad guy has been dead by off-screen traffic accident since episode 1

>Rip off Haruhi's Endless 8
>Using generic characters.
>Non fitting anime music.
>Final episode they bring time back to normal.
>Main character says he kind of misses the endless loop.

>spoilered text
by a Japanese cold truck

>cute lonely christmas cakes doing cute depressing things
>turns out they're all happily married to great guys and not lonely at all, all the scenes were cherry picked

>standard tsundere show
>Finale, MC confesses
>she laughs in his face and calls him a creep
>she wasn't tsundere, she actually did hate him

Fund it

>series set in Denver. None of the characters are Japanese.

>Boy is entrusted to kill the Dark lord.
>Along his path makes a harem.
>Kills Dark lord and returns home as a hero.
>The high priest kills him while the villagers rape his harem.
>The Dark lord was actually needed and he wasn't supposed to kill him.

>yuri schoolgirl anime
>has actual, undeniable yuri romance
>girls all pair up, confessions happen, dates occur, and they even kiss
>not a single male character to be found
>penultimate episode is graduation and them all planning out their futures together
>last episode is a new cast of girls going to the same school
>they do the same yuri stuff from episode 1
>follow them home
>they're greeted by the girls from the first part
>revealed that they all got husbands and had kids when they grew up
>ends with them fondly remembering that phase of their life

This has happened?

>A run-of-the-mill harem anime
>The MC turns out to be gay mid-series
>He starts dating his crush
>Homo SoL ensues

>A run-of-the-mill fanservice harem series animated by Xebec
>MC moves away during the second episode
>Series becomes a slice-of-life with no fanservice whatsoever

>yaoi anime
>bromance, dates and kiss
>in the end it was a girl all along

I write a plot that's damn near perfect with the best girl winning. Cut to two days later when both her and the MC die from something completely stupid like a car wreck.

That sounds cute as fuck. Would watch.

This exists.

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_the_main_character_of_a_harem_manga_but_im_gay_so_every_day_is_hell_for_me

Not anime.

>MC starts out in a village, outside fortified city
>SoL theme, farming and shit
>some imouto and osananajimi scenes
>scenic images, calming BG
>MC about to fall in love with _______
>typical peaceful village life
>this goes on for 10 episodes
>suddenly horde of monsters arrive, garrison from city also missing
>village gets sacked and raped by monsters
>villagers get ripped apart, MC's family eaten, mother and sister anally devastated before put on stick and grilled
>osananajimi twitching on the ground, neck has really bad bite mark, tits reduced from F to AA
>one monster slashes MC's legs off, fall down head first on rock
>he can feel their claws and teeth dig in through his flesh, extreme fear, pee everywhere
>monsters gang up on him, bite and rip him apart
>scream and flail, weakening in every second
>darkness sets in
>few seconds darkness, MC wakes up
>removes headset, gets out of metal chamber, sees fat neckbeard friend tinkering with pc
>"How was the game, user?"

>tits reduced from F to AA
Perfect

I think I would actually kill myself with something like that

This would be amazing.

I would watch this.

Let's set it in the Middle East: the hero is an american-japanese and the dark lord is a secular dictator in some shithole there.

>tits reduced from F to AA
Sounds great.

>Make a romcom High School show
>MC is a total asshole
>love interest goes yandere and kills MC
>replace kill scene with a pretty boat.

Thanks School Days. Thanks for reminding me.

>shounen anime
>likable MC fights tertiary boss
>gets the shit beaten out of him, as is course
>fainting sequence
>cut to black
>show ends

>Generic sci-fi conflict
>MC is an ace mech pilot
>MC "dies" in episode 4
>He's really dead
>Show now focuses on MC's childhood friend and comrade in arms
>She gets involved in a coup to overthrow the eeeevil government
>She gets shot by other childhood friend who is a career paper pusher and barely showed up until now
>The last episode consists of him returning to his quiet bureaucratic life as the war ends in a white peace

>cute girls doing cute things
>it's actually a storm of politics where each girl is trying to befriend the others for the sake of her own faction
>last episode: they were all chuunis, the factions were all figments of their own imagination

>Have a harem like show.
>Full of girls, ranging from good to bad.
>Have worst grill win the Harem earlier on.
>Still introduce all these other good grills.
>Call it Monogatari.

> Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

peppered with broken english that doesnt even kind of match the sub

I fucking love some of the titles Japan comes up with

There is nothing wrong with Denver.

same but with fujo would be even better because of double trolling

OP was requesting premises for just anime, though.

>sunk boat
>call boat "IJN GUTS"

>butthurt catfag

>any plot
>have show be every chapter 26 minutes long
>no BDs anywhere

This would be great.

And how did that contradict anything considering these are made up ideas and they were posting it was already done.

This is actually pretty close to old-school yuri, user.

Damn that would be good.

>otaku NEET has to babysit his neighbor's 3 daughters for an undetermined amount of time
>last episode reveals they are all traps

>typical soppy shojo romance styled like Kimi no Todoke
>girl spends 60 chapters / 23 eps trying to catch the guy's attention
>finally works up the courage to ask him out
>he reciprocates and they walk off to his house.
>finish with love interest torturing and raping girl over the course of the last episode

Cute girls SoL but there's hints that all the girls are traps. In the last episode it is revealed that the girls are actual girls and don't have dicks at all.

>implying old school won't trigger kids today
We had some user over the Haifuri thread complaining about "enemy of the week" shows as if he hadn't ever seen any.
>tfw any Go Nagai show would troll Sup Forums nowadays

point taken. there's a reason even hardcore y/u/rifags usually avoid the vintage crap.

Problem, the Japanese have no idea how weed works. Denver is impossible.

To be fair, enemy of the week shows get worse the more of them you see.

>loser NEET gets hit by a truck and perishes
>is reincarnated into fantasy world with game mechanics
>breaks the game, buys loli slave, gets harem, etc.
>goes to fight fantasy world's last boss
>last boss is actually an American alpha male from his own world, who defeats him and instantly strips him of his hax and powers
>MC reverts to how he was in the real world
>disgusted harem leaves him and joins the victor

>American alpha male
kek

>1000+ episode shonen than runs for 20+ years
>nakama and all that shit
>asspulls
>MC is prophesied to defeat some great enemy who will attempt to destroy the planet
>last episode
>all his friends get brutally murdered by the villain
>MC transforms into final form or whatever
>gets fucking destroyed by villain
>dies
>villain destroys the earth
>the end

>anime with strong yuri undertones set in fantasy setting with magical girls fighting monsters, getting into political conflicts with other magical girls, and doing cute fun things together
>over the course of the show it starts to focus on a romance between two of the cutest girls
>yuri "undertones" get stronger to the point where they confess to each other, sneak off from their group and do increasingly lewd stuff together
>last episode it is revealed that it was two fat sweaty neckbeards ERPing on a WoW server
>in contrast to the very moe style that the rest of the show had, the last episode has a realistic art style

Literally Naruto if the author hadn't made Zetsu go full retard.

>2 courses series
>all 26 episodes are flashbacks
>not in cronological order
>events carefuly crafted so there can be more than one possible (coherent) order of events
>manga spinoff implies one, different manga spinoff implies the other

How it trolls: Make people rage debate about if it is Science Fiction or not.

>Parallel fantasy world what summons things from real world.

>Actually the only 2 magics they have are throwing raw mana against the enemy like Dragon Ball's energy ball and healing magic.
>Fireball and stuff are too slow, so unpractical to be used.

>They tried to summon an warrior

>they summoned knowledge to build a computer and digital stuff.

>The anime is about MC trying to improve magic using eletronic knowledge from another world, building machines what runs with mana on circuit instead of eletricity.

>series plays bait-and-switch genre every episode
>heck, they play bait-and-switch genre with the pre-release and post-release publicity
>great care is taken to alternate betwen edgelords and moeshitfags twice per episode
>at least one female character is actively *BI*sexual so yurifags and yurihaters can claim "CAAAAAANON!!!" in their holy wars

>depict guns realistically in a /k/ oriennted show
>all (ALL) characters are untrained with firearms and, realistically, do fucking everything the wrong way around
Why troll just one board?

Just reading that makes me upset

Do it

Just watch Master of Martial Hearts.

severely underrated post

Tatami Galaxy?

>make a wish fullfilment story that panders to all kinds of escapism that NEETs/Otaku loves
>Shit on it at the very last chapter/episode with a plot that basically tells them that it's unhealthy and they should be a normalfag instead

>In Heat
One summer a mysterious new virus has caused civilization to collapse seemingly over night. The odd thing about this one is that it causes people, mostly women, to become incredibly horny and savage who will do anything to get dicked even if it means killing. Several months after society has collapsed and new ones emerged, our main character is an Otaku prospector who usually hangs around the ruins of Akihabara, trying to score whatever merchandise he can find to stave off boredom. He also has a secret weapon to help defeat the women who are trying to seduce him, he's asexual. Not only may he be the last man alive in Japan but he might also be the last one alive in the world and all he wants to do is watch anime and read manga while millions of sexually charged women throw themselves at him while killing others to get his manhood.

>The Maxim Question
>The world is thick with the atmosphere of impending war
>A man stands atop a hill looking over his home city, turning back to look at the border of the other nation
>A small border crossing exists there with a number of soldiers and two tanks parked mere feet from each other, cannons aimed directly at the other so that they will never miss
>The guard changes and the tanks are rotated out for another. Once in the morning, once in the evening, and once again the next day
>His home city grows slowly, the young women and children of the farms being replaced by thousands of men in uniform, the small shops being replaced by barracks and towering walls
>He is an man with a limp, and cannot serve. However, he can invent
>He works day and night to build a weapon more powerful than anything that had ever been seen on the battlefield
>A tank-borne weapon capable of destroying armor in an instant
>He shows the local general and his entire project is plunged into secrecy as his bride-to-be brings him food to his workshop
>One year passes as he refines the technology until it is successfully fits inside a tank turret
>His now wife did not know at first, but now she understood what this weapon is. She cannot stand it and tries to destroy the documents and smuggle knowledge of the device to the enemy.
>To maintain the secrecy of the weapon, he kills her...
>The weapon is sent into production and every tank is fitted with them. The tanks look no different.
>It is sent to the border.
>A man stands atop a hill looking over his home city now fortress, turning back to look at the border of the other nation
>A small border crossing exists there with a number of soldiers and two tanks parked mere feet from each other, cannons aimed directly at the other so that they will never miss
>The guard changes and the tanks are rotated out for another. Once in the morning, once in the evening, and once again the next day...

>make a harem story
>after a long chapter of harem shenanigans a Masculing Tomboy lesbian appears as a class transfer
>NTRs the MC of all the girls
>he commits sudoku

>it's a greentext thread
>click the arrow at OP's post
>report post
>sage
>hide thread
>call the navy

Think Puella Magi Madoka Magica, except Homura straight up gives up and everyone dies.

Didn't know greentexting was against the rules.

that actually sounds good though

It would have been better if the MC destroys the villain with power far exceeding anything.

Villain
>You feared me power because I could destroy the Earth. You ants worshiped me and hated me. There is a reason why I have never used my power. I cannot rule a world if it is gone. Yes, hero. You have defeated me. You have ruined everything.
Hero
>Wait! No! Stop! This isn't what I wanted!
Villain
>It is too late. You chose to use it, and now... Nothing matters. I'll see you on the other side.

The Earth is destroyed and all that was no longer exists. The hero... ends evil forever.

>typical harem set-up
>MC actually ends up with best girl
>they break up not long after because best girl realized MC is a shit

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess
>hijinks ensue
>NATURE of LOVE

Sounds like a normal harem anime to me.

Sorry. I'm bad at writing.

> Harem anime with typical cute girls.
> Typical Dense MC
> Finally confesses love after hundreds of episodes of "wacky hijinks"
> All of a sudden a crowd comes out with a big check for the girl.
> Turns out he was on a reality TV show where several girls were competing for his affection for one hundred million yen.
>None of them actually like him and all of it was fake. The conclusion is interviews with each of them where they go over all of their cutest moments and reveal how fake they were and the effort it took to stage them.

>have an interesting story about a fantasy world
>timeskip
>just keep using timeskips so the viewer feels like they missed things like relationship building and world building
>in the end the MC is an old man on his deathbed
>timeskips to him being dead for years

Why are you sorry? That was really good.

Better have 20 faceless niggers too.

>cute girls doing cute things slice of life anime about a bunch of girls who work in a parisian bakery
>episode 7
>a scene of all the girls lying on the floor of a church, in a pool of blood
>"down this road, on a summer day in 1944, the soldiers came. Nobody lives here now."
>rest of the show is a very in depth, detaled WWII documentary focused on the battles and strategies a la Battlefield
>season 2, episode 8
>the tide turns
>Hitler achieves a devastating victory in Kursk
>stalingrad is taken over
>the Nazi soldiers march in front of the Kremlin
>rest of the show is an alt-history scenario with the remaining allies desparetely trying to win back the heavily fortified German occupied Europe while trying to push back the Japanese, whoa re now aply supplied by resources gained from conquering Russia

>A boy falls in love with a girl