Re;Zero

It's really funny how quickly Subaru falls in love.

I mean, the fourth loop doesn’t count, because he spends most of it in bed or with Beatrice. So he really only had three loops with the maids. That’s, what, twelve days? Twelve days cutting vegetables, sewing clothes, gardening, reading and writing, and he loves them? Bearing in mind that he learned not long ago that for pretty much all twelve of those days, they were playing him like a fiddle.

So naturally, when Subaru declares his love for them, I’m just embarrassed for him and for Emilia too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylFzJ3wRgHw
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
youtube.com/watch?v=LSrAt2MUTP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's really funny how quickly Subaru falls in love
Not particularly

He's a self-loathing, cripplingly depressed autist who just wants to be loved, so he latches onto anyone who shows him hospitality, and confuses it for love.

>cripplingly depressed
No he's not. He may be depressed, but not "cripplingly"

Nigga spent half a week sitting in bed feeling like shit in the fourth loop until best Loli dragged him into her library for the night, I suppose.
But still, that's some serious fucking depression there.

Wait, he loves the maids? I thought he loved Emilia? I just saw this as an exaggeration by the translator.

He loves Rem and Emelia. He said something about taking Rem as his second wife if Emilia let him, because his heart belongs to Emilia but he also loves Rem.

That's later you dumbass

>let's make another thread dissecting the simple MC
Is this the same fucker who keeps making these threads?

Familial love. He craves for a family.

Reminder that the wise magical negro of the book did nuffin wrong.
400+ years ago: 6 witches roamed the world. They were calamity manifested, although they had no ill intent.
Ekidna, the Witch of Greed created the Sanctuary to shelter oppressed half-demihumans who had no where to go. She used the Sanctuary as a laboratory for various experiments including immortality. Ekidna creates Betty as her daughter spirit, and takes in Roswaal the First as her apprentice.

400 years ago: Satella became the 7th witch, and was driven mad. She killed all the other 6 witches and devasted the world.
Sage, Dragon, and Sword Saint defeated her but was unable to perish her existence. They sealed her.
The Dragon sheltered Ekidna's spirit in the Sanctuary, so she can continue to exist as a ghost. He did this to have a counter-measure in case Satella's seal is broken. Roswaal continues the research of immortality and devices magic to take over the body of his family line to exist forever, and vows to resurrect Ekidna. Betty becomes the guardian of the library, waiting for her mother's call to free her from her position.

100+ years ago: Emilia is born between a unnamed human and a elf. She is raised by her aunt. Emilia befriends Betelgeuse, who is a Witch Cult member but is kind and generous and harbors feelings towards Emilia's aunt.
However, Witch of Vainglory and Bishop of Greed attacks the elven village to take Emilia.
In the ensuing battle her aunt is killed, Betelgeuse is driven mad and Emilia's powers goes out of control and freezes the entire elven haven.

It kind of is an exaggeration, he likes them.

The show really is rushed, it would make more sense if it had been looping over a six week period or he was killed more than four times.
It'd be a long ass manga without a montage scene every 4 chapters though.

Well considering how the wise magical negro is now Subaru's Stand, I think it all works out.

>maids are just barely holding themselves back from killing him every time they see him
>Subaru decides he loves them for some reason and commits suicide to help them

Demi-Human War: A war that lasted for ten years roughly 50 to 40 years earlier. Due to the actions of the Witch of Envy, Half Elves and other half races were considered to be heretical, with the prejudice extending to Demi Humans themselves. Amidst all of that, a Demi Human village was involved in a conflict with a Human village, and at a peace conference those sent from the castle were assassinated, leading both sides to claim that it was the other side's fault. The conflict eventually grew until it spread across Lugnica, lasting until the Demi Humans admitted that it wouldn't benefit anyone to keep on fighting, though they still claimed not to be responsible for the assassination. The decision to end the war was considered to have brought about by the Sword Saint's actions. Damage from the war existed deep within people and people still harbor prejudice against half races even if it isn't spoken aloud.

Dirty secondary here who literally started watching today.
Explain what you mean by his stand.
Tell me sweet spoilers, user. I want to into the written stuff but Moon evades me harder than most because it'd be my fifth language now.

For fucks sake, can someone other than the samefag who is deliberately ruining threads with shitty OPs start a different thread? I am so sick of this retarded shit.

20~30 years ago: A great Demihuman war was fought between the human kingdoms and the demihuman kingdoms.
Wilhelm the "Sword Demon" makes a name for himself, and is hailed as a war hero. He falls in love with a girl named Teresia who is later revealed to be the current "Sword Saint". He manages to defeat her in duel, and proposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylFzJ3wRgHw

10 years ago: Teresia loses her power as "Sword Saint" in middle of the battle with the White Whale of Gluttony, and dies.
The power had transferred to the next generation of Sword Saint, Reinhardt, Wilhelm and Teresia's grandson. Wilhelm blames him for the death of his wife, and the two become distanced.

Am I missing something? Who are you calling magical negro?

The mansion is the first time he's had extensive close contact with other people.

It's okay, we're all secondaries here.

6 years ago: Emilia is released from her frozen seal and meets Puck. She contacts with Puck and vows to free her people from the icy seal. At an undetermined time later she joins the race for the Queen Candidacy.

Has Reinhard ever fought someone to death in the novel?

4~6 years ago: The oni village where Rem and Ram lived is attacked by the Witch Cult. Everyone is slaughtered, and the twins are taken in by Roswaal.

They die a gorillian times until they get Rienhardt involved to kill gluttony and greed. Turns out Subaru can absorb their essence and make their power his own. If I remember correct, which I probably don't, the Bishop of Greed basically haunts him and drives Subaru even more into insanity.

This entire LN is nothing but suffering, the author is a true sadist so buckle up.

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Can you not see how wise and black he is?

Lovely ED.

>frozen seal
So is this why her physical age doesn't correspond with her actual age?

Dude.. Remember he´s a fucking NiNi. Those maids are probably the first female interaction he had (Excluding Emilia and the other loli)

Did he appear in the anime?

>frozen seal
what is it with anime and seals

his heart belongs to the half elf, he just cares deeply for his friends. when you don't have many friends to begin with, you cherish those you get.

I recall, someone saying the mc got raped in one of his bad ends. Don't know if it was by a pedo clown or something weird, or if it's even true.

no ones going to read the LN because LNs are garbage you hipster fahggot

I want to feel Felt's felts.

you'll have to go through giant dad first.

>It's really funny how quickly Subaru falls in love.

Because anime reach a audience that think: be virgin kissless is "perfectly normal and accepted" and romantic relationships are fucking hilarious or just degeneracy; and the that the entire industry goes by the same rules.

This is a great fucking question

Easy.

I hate and love how this mother fucker is constantly being jacked off by the Universe.

basically, he's a cuck

>That’s, what, twelve days? Twelve days cutting vegetables, sewing clothes, gardening, reading and writing, and he loves them?

You never watched the first episode?

He´s anti-social Neet with Jesus powers in living in another universe of fuckable maids

In LN explain how get his resurrention power?

I've learned to never take light novel shit seriously. Drama always come off has completely unbelievable/extreme and you'd have to be an autist to try to make any sense of it. I'm just here for the qt girls.

the witch of envy gave it to him

And he still wearing tracksuits in 12 days

It's familial love. Not "love" love.

Really feel bad for Re:Zerp actually if the delays really follow through. Just when it gets the episode that it needs, that happens.

Can someone please explain this?

I really don't get it

He's a big guy.

>Twink spellsword
>even staggering giantdad

kek

Is Crunchyroll still advertising this as "KONOSUBA meets ERASED"?

>dexfag

So what the fuck is Felt anyways? Human? Goblin? Some sort of Dwarf?

Over exaggerated.

He likes them as family. That's the truth right there.

Here's the thing. Subaru, for all intents and purposes has been really damn suspicious since he came to the mansion.

In the first timeline, it's still not that bad. But starting on the second timeline, that's when his "suspicious meter" started to be fucking retarded. Remember the episode where he came back to life. He suddenly knows where shit is and Ram noticed that. Now that is much more seen as well in the 3rd time line. Now he really stinks of the Witch's scent. Couple that with him still acting like nothing is wrong and walks around like he knows where shit is and stuff. Do you honestly think he is just someone who's innocent?

Bunch of faggots. Fucking idiots at Crunchyroll.

Why is Subaru in love with the twins?

Weren't they the ones holding his hands and shit or does this get explained in the LN?

Why do Rem/Ram hate him so much in their own loops?

No op or ed this episode just 25 minutes of suffering.

>In the first timeline, it's still not that bad. But starting on the second timeline, that's when his "suspicious meter" started to be fucking retarded. Remember the episode where he came back to life. He suddenly knows where shit is and Ram noticed that. Now that is much more seen as well in the 3rd time line. Now he really stinks of the Witch's scent. Couple that with him still acting like nothing is wrong and walks around like he knows where shit is and stuff. Do you honestly think he is just someone who's innocent?

oh yeah, you are right

but i'm still not convinced on how he likes them so much to the point of commiting suicide when he spend only around 2 weeks with them.

let him reach the bonfire , so he may face his enemy never and let the girl die

It's familial love.

>Why is Subaru in love with the twins?
Familial love.

>Why do Rem/Ram hate him so much in their own loops?

Did you really watch the show or not? Everything was fucking explained in this episode.

>but i'm still not convinced on how he likes them so much to the point of commiting suicide when he spend only around 2 weeks with them.

Because he fell apart with his real family. He wanted to start anew in this world.

He doesn't have powers she literally rewinds time for him back to wherever she feels like.

>VLC

>all these people that can't distinguish types of love
Are you all legitimately autistic?

I assume this is going to be addressed in the anime

Leave it to Japan to make suicide all cool and in style.

remember what board you're on

People can't get into context what do you expect.

>Leave it to Japan to make suicide all cool and in style.
If they were really making a stylish Japanese suicide, he would have been wearing shoes so he could take them off like a true polite Japanese before jumping.

People conveniently forget the past episodes.

3 episodes, 3 fucking episodes to set up this one and people still ask what happened.

He's stranded in a crazy fantasy world where he has no idea what's going on. These two taught him to read, write, cook, clean, etc. and actually made him feel like he could belong here. That's the kind of love he meant. I don't know why most people seeing this scene interpreted it romantically. He outright says he loves them for all the things they gave him, and his real breakdown begins when Rem says they hated him this whole time.

>Subaru's Stand
wut

Well if you're going to kill yourself, might as well make it dignified.
Wouldn't want to die with your pants off and shit running down your legs, would you?

Well, The Anime Man just made a video on Re: Zero and ironically enough, he didn't shit post on the show but explained the fundamentals of Subaru's time supposed loop.

It wasn't romantic love but fried/family type one, retard

>The Anime Man just made a video
Kill yourself

Because for Sup Forums, any guy that says love to a girl means automatically romance, even if the show clearly shows differently.

Fuck off

>The Anime Man
The same one who made the LP of Sachiko's Birthday 2U?

I really can't see how Rem manages to fall in love with Subaru considering the witch's scent on him in this timeline is pretty big. Even though Subaru saves her life I wonder if she still harbors any suspicions.

> There has been no talk of Al for the past threads.
DO YOU FUCKERS NOT PRAISE THE FUCKING SUN!?

Rom the vacuous spider looking over felt makes my heart feel something long lost.

Again with this shit? Why do you fucks not realize that LOVE dosn't have to be from a romantic standpoint. He meant to say he cares for both of then, not that he wants to have sex with then.

Last time he ran for the bonfire, he got stabbed.

Just looked him up on youtube.

At least it's not the fat tooth less johj youtuber.

Who's is that? Is he sounds like some walking abortion.

> Typo
*He sounds like some walking abortion.

Are you saying he's gay?

>YT anime critics
go figure

He doesn't even need the sword. A punch will be enough.

>Who's is that? Is he sounds like some walking abortion.
Truer words has never been spoken, also you owe me user, i feel dirty just trying to searching for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=LSrAt2MUTP4

Are those even critics at all? They are almost willing to praise anything.