Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Dumping the illustrations from DanMachi volume 10.
Will post the whole book and BW short story at the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?6fx8rt923lz81lg
mediafire.com/?w877fnrx00f4rz2
pastebin.com/3C6jVTRb
kbepubs1-a.akamaihd.net/koboid-prod-public/hachetteuk-epub-748c9c55-3d16-4065-8b09-34affb4e491b.epub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There aren't that many, though.

i love you user

There is something awfully wrong here.

Spoiler from now on.

Chapter 6.

Is Bell an edgelord now?

Chapter 7.

I just bought it for a friend and am currently waiting for a summary/spoilers from him myself.

i'd love that, at least a bit of edgelord in him would do him good

Chapter 8.

Any idea where i can find a summary?

Holy shit, what happened?

Chapter 9.

That's edgy

I fucking love yasudas art

Holy fuck that brown.

Chapter 10.

Damn, forgot the spoiler. Luckily there's nothing there.

Either you wait till I get mine, but this will probably take at least a week.
Most likely animesuki or the wiki, earliest.

Nevermind brown, Aiz is made for breeding.

Best girl

Two illustrations from chapter 10.

Autism is cute.

Give me lewd or go home.

This. Whatever this is.

I wonder who died

Epilogue.

How far are the novels translated?

Oh shit Lili dies

And the stats page. That's it.

Whole novel:
mediafire.com/?6fx8rt923lz81lg

The fact that there is no translation, not even a summary for this is killing me, this volume looks amazing

NO

We muh inner darkness now?

And the short story you get for buying it from BW.

mediafire.com/?w877fnrx00f4rz2

Animesuki had the summary a few days ago but it looks like it got deleted or i just cant find it.
Aniway Ais a backstabbing bitch.

Wiene died, supposedly

pastebin.com/3C6jVTRb

Spoilers for Volume 10 in bin, read at own risk.

I think that wiene died

Holy shit, thanks

HAHAHA Every LN is turning to Mr. Bone's Wild Ride

The illustrations make it look a lot more amazing than it actually is.

HOLY FUCK

How do i rip from bookwalker? The old OMD software does not do its job anymore after that update .

Why are they numbered 6 - 10?

Because it's a direct continuation from last volume?

I don't know myself. It would make things a lot easier.
These are simply screen caps.

Continuation from volume 9.

Ah ok, did not download yet .

If you guys want spoilers, here it is.

Lili is killed by the spookzor, who claims to be Thanatos. Thanatos knows who Bell is, and challenges him to reclaim Lili's soul before the Labyrinth uses it. There's some heavy hints dropped that the Labyrinth is actually Hades, and that there's a place deep within where the souls of the dead lay, and are used to create monsters. That's why only adventurers with divine protection are allowed in. It stops their souls from being pulled in if they die. Thanatos can apparently overrule this, and tells Bell to seek Lili's soul in the manner of the heroes who came before him. There's some clear Orpheus parallels.

Oh, thats neat

The white haired chick looks sexy, but for the girl on the right that's just not how boobs work at all. If you saw a girl with breasts like that (basically waterballoons strapped to her chest) irl you'd run the other way

Oh

shit

That seems pretty cool.

> and that there's a place deep within where the souls of the dead lay, and are used to create monsters
Tartarus?

Well, that's Yasuda's job.

Is no one translating the oratoria novels?

>Those nipples

>Those baby breeding hips

jesus

Yew Press.

Nobody's translating Danmachi either.

I dont care about shitlord Bell.

>Yew Press.
that's Kadokawa fault not Yen Press

>pastebin.com/3C6jVTRb
That is a great summary, thanks

>that doujin where these semen demons become slaves to minotaur cock

Yasuda always draws blueballing scenes that never lives up to the hype.

He is kind of a douchebag like that.

Someone translate the novel pls!

That sounds pretty disappointing and anticlimactic if the Labyrinth is actually Hades.

The Greek Underworld wasn't really that horrific compared to Dante's Inferno's take on Hell.

Even Tartarus where Zeus condemned the Titans too would have been a better choice.

There is less interest in your shitty oratoria series in the first place.

Second season when, god please.

It's not Lili. It's the dragon monster.

pastebin.com/3C6jVTRb

They should have enough material now.
First covered 5 volumes as well.

>shitty oratoria series

There isn't really a good place to end it for a Season 2.

It will be a cliffhanger ending once again.

And the anime pretty much removed all hints of Zeus.

Anime only fag here. what level is Bell now at 100x EXP boost? Is he even 5 or 6 yet?

It's much better than Bell's story. Once it gets anime it's going to overtake Danmachi in sales just like Railgun did with Index.

Didn't Hermes basically dropped the whole 'Zeus is Bell's grandfather' at the last couple episodes, though?

season 2 can end at volume 7
volume 8 could be OVAs
and season 3 volumes 9 and 10

He lost his boost after being disillusioned with Ais.

He doesn't love her anymore?

She tried to kill his new friends.

He didnt lost shit

And Dropped.
I ain't bout that level grind life

He didn't lose it. He sees her less so his boost is weaker. Also his teammates hold him back.

He doesn't lose the boost.
It's just reduced to an amplifier of 0 until he strives after her again.

Of course she did, they were attacking people and they didn't reveal they could talk. Bell acted like a greedy faggot to try to stop them instead of saying the truth and all. Even though he has his reasons.

How many novels were adapted in the series?

>Fels is hundreds of years old
>Is immortal
>Can revive the dead
>He's level 4

Is that an indication that the level system isn't all that important, or is he just hiding his level?

It's not really that important.
Skills are what makes you broken.
That barrier of that samurai girl is pretty broken if you ask me, for example.

Anime only info, though.

The level system is a god-thing.

Fels predates the god's descending, and was a broken motherfucker before he signed on with Uranus.

>bel's stats at D

Wasn't he S-SSS once he hit level 2? What happened?

I wish YP's Kindle releases weren't restricted to being under 3MB filesize, meaning the illustrations all have visible compression artifacts.

He grew dillusioned with Aiz after she tried killing his monster buddies, and lost the effect of Realis Phase.

On the other hand, Fels told him that all heroes are either fools or fakes, and told him to become a fool. So it's pretty clear that he's still on the hero road.

>All heroes are either fools or fakes

What does that even mean?

Every time you level up the stats restart to 0, but the strenght gained from it is still there.
>He grew dillusioned with Aiz after she tried killing his monster buddies, and lost the effect of Realis Phase.
You are full of shit

5 I think, but it was a pretty bad adaptation. They did vol 3 in like 1 episode.

It means that everyone hailed as a hero is either someone who lucked into success, or someone who only lies and pretends they accomplished heroic feats.

it was 4 actually, but to be fair that volume was pretty short and straight foward

That to be a hero, you need to be foolish enough to do what's right, no matter how stupid it is. In the volume, Bell fights basically everybody to protect Weine, even though most of them are strong enough to wipe the floor with him alone.

If you aren't that kind of fool, and claim to be a hero, you're a fake. So it was Fels way of saying that he thinks Bell has what it takes to be a hero.

It's like a reset. Ever played Mu online?

He reaches the cap of level 1 and his stats reset.

Something like S>D but that D is actually a level 2 D so it's more powerful than a level 1 S.

Buy the Kobo releases. They aren't that bad.

Just a preview:
kbepubs1-a.akamaihd.net/koboid-prod-public/hachetteuk-epub-748c9c55-3d16-4065-8b09-34affb4e491b.epub