Netoge

Are there any girls that are as fucked up as Ako in real life?

>17 years old
>still behaves like a kid
>practically no paternal guidance since both of her parents are busy with work and just don't care
>likely lived as a part-time hikikomori that didn't leave her room for weeks before she found out that her guildmates conveniently go to the same school as her
>admitted that she STILL can go without leaving her room for weeks despite going to school
>probably never even left her house for anything other than going to school
>can't distinguish real life from an MMO, probably because she didn't interact with the external world much before all of this
>likely has no life skills at all despite that she wants to be a housewife
>no other friends despite that she still goes to school
>unironically wants to drop out so she can play more LA, parents don't even care
>STILL sucks at LA despite having played this game for some time now
>likely still a casual player that only plays LA because she's too dumb too look for other genres
>all of this, again, at the age of 17

It's like Tomoko Kuroki but arguably even WORSE. I'm also genuinely interested in what happened to her before the series started. Would you watch a spin-off series about her life before discovering LA?

If girls like her really existed, they would just end up turning into a hikikomori with zero self-awareness after the age of 18, being maintained by her middle-class parents until she died.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/ako 17/
lidl.de/media/product/0/2/0/8/6/3/5/vitafit-premium-orangendirektsaft-zoom.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes they exist. I used to know one.

She reminds me of myself, but atleast I'm good at video games.

But I'm not a cute girl, so it balances out.

Yes there are, minus the part about conveniently going to school with guildmates.

Literally, how new are you OP?

>likely has no life skills at all despite that she wants to be a housewife

Of course she wants to be a housewife. A lot of women who git gud in MMOs are housewives, because that "job" lends itself nicely to wasting all their time on the game.

I arrived 2 days ago from /r/anime.

You have made good arguments. But I present you with some evidence:
SHE'S CUTE AND I WANT TO FUCK AND WIFE HER SO IT IS OK!

But dude, pissbottles

Jesus christ she is a vile subhuman

I'm personally disgusted that you compared Tomoki to this awful character

How does a girl pee in the bottle?

She probably uses a funnel like many male pissbottle users.

>funnel
You can't just put your tip on the mouth of the bottle? Assuming you can't just insert your dick

Pull the labia aside and cover the urethra with the bottle opening. That's it.

>He's never pissed in a bottle

>>likely still a casual player that only plays LA because she's too dumb too look for other genres

But she is confirmed super good at fps.

I never used a funnel. You get the gatorade bottles.

No, it's the "imagining females doing that" part.

Good taste ww@

We're all little girls here

>good taste
Certainly not in your post.

Yes, dated one, met them online. Cute but really lazy.

I feel she'd have been treated as a freak more if she wasn't cute.

>mfw no one ever mentions the next frame where she says jk

Overrated autist retarded yandere

Have you tried going to the bathroom on dissociatives?
Bottles are a godsend.

Carefully.

Fuck off with your blogshit.

I don't give a shit about any of that, I just want to watch a qt online gf.
It's a little funny to me now seeing 'traditionalists' here demand women go back to the home. It's basically condemning them to living the NEET life (which is of course why Ako wants it), with how much easier working around the home is now.

I'm not against housewives (or husbands) at all, but I can only see all that free time compensated with much more control over household affairs.

straws

Maybe try looking at female anatomy for once. And I'm not talking about doujins.

I wanna be the Russian for one of them too

I can confirm these girls do exist.
You're one of them.

The gif should be reversed then

I find this really hot to be honest
Someone end my life already

most women irl are worse than Ako.

Not to mention, women who play video games. They're all subhuman, and I don't say that lightly. It's not their fault, though. If I could get tons of attention from the opposite sex by being an attention whoring faggot I'd probably do it, too.

I'm pretty sure if I tried to use a bottle while on any kind of dissociative I'd just end up pissing everywhere. Not sure why you think it'd be easier to aim for a smaller target in a state where you have limited control over your body and can't see straight without closing one eye

I do think that this anime does have cute little monsters.
The burning flying squids who squealed an "whaaaa" during the MegaVolcano scene were really adorable.

I fucking love these lighthearted romantic comedies but I need my male MC to carry the show

Just take the bottle and push it right up where the piss comes from.

>I need my male MC to carry the show
Wrong anime for that, bro. It's all about the cute fantasy girlfriend, and other cute girls to a less extent.

Does this boy have no sense of taste? Would he not figure out that what he's drinking isn't something pleasant the instant it touched his tongue? Nevermind the fact that it should smell like days-old piss?

>implying Akos piss would smell and taste like anything but pure nectar of the gods

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't regularly piss in bottles to keep from having to leave the computer
What happened?

You wont know how unpleasant it is until you try it yourself.

>nobody even gives a fuck about sensei anymore

lol I just realized I'm use to pissing in gallon water jugs with two inch wide openings and everyone else is talking about those tiny bottles you get in 24 packs.
That shit would be rough.

It's okay user, you're a cute little faggot to me

Wish I could violate Ako ;_;

I'll give her one

Post more Ako please

How about better Ako?

>calls people with boyfriends normies
>she has a boyfriend
I like this anime but this confuses the hell out of me.

"A person who lives a fulfilling real life" aka riajuu is who she hates. She still prefers online life thus she doesn't consider herself a normalfag.

"Fembots" in a nutshell.

Not a リアル boyfriend, by her logic anyway.

this makes sense

right she thinks they're married

They certainly do but they aren't attractive

>And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online

What the fuck is this localized title. It's something straight out of Sup Forums. I'm tempted to download this shit just to hear how bad the dub is, but my concise got the better of me.

This is what I'd assume most tumblr users are.

back of the knee maybe

>Ako says be gentle
>he promptly proceeds to be a faggot
How am I supposed to self-insert if he doesn't?

I knew and wanted to fuck a girl just like her in high school. Looking back, I dodged a bullet.

Some of them are. The girl I knew basically looked exactly like Hitomi from Dead or Alive. She was even half german.

Wrong tab user, sadpanda is a few clicks down.

>17 years old
>still behaves like a kid

So like all 17 year olds? Wew lad.

this thread was probably made by a

Not watching this show, but sounds like my roommate, except she just plays Neopets and watches sitcoms all day. Only leaves the house for smoke breaks. And she's 25.

you can fit your dick in the head of a bottle?
you poor bastard

You can find people like her by the thousands.
You don't realize because they don't bring attention to themselves, they do not have friends, they stay at home, etc.

BUT.

Girls so fucking down the gutter like Ako, but so pretty / well kept like her?
None.
Rejecting reality has a very high cost, you foget about yourself.

He's the usual turbofaggot MC who flakes out too much, but he makes a point about not wanting to move too fast with her. It'll happen eventually.

A hikki NEET wife would be great if she did housework and cooked a few hours a day
too bad she'd probably just play MMOs or watch anime or korean dramas or whatever all day and let the house go to shit and never enter the kitchen

>implying any of this makes her fucked up whatsoever

to be fair, i haven't picked up her show yet but from OP's description it sounds like that the only thing that's wrong with her is that she's a bit dumber than her peers, lacks self-awareness, and has no one guiding her to success

Essentially, this is Chunnibyou, but more progress in it's 6 episodes than the entirety of that series. Although Rikka is cuter than Ako

She was joking

I'm 20
So I AM fully grown/matured

>smokes
>cakeage
>neet
>watches sitcoms

Just put her out of her misery already.

What's wrong OP? You stopped getting attention so you started to make your own bait threads again?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/ako 17/

lidl.de/media/product/0/2/0/8/6/3/5/vitafit-premium-orangendirektsaft-zoom.jpg

>being casual means you're bad
autism

>Are there any girls that are as fucked up as Ako in real life?
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT REAL LIFE YOU RETARDED COCKSUCKER
MODS, DELETE THIS BAIT THREAD

>saw the bottle full of piss
>paused and took a screenshot to make a pissbottle joke on Sup Forums
>the show did it for me

>Rikka is cuter than Ako
is she actually really obnoxious even though her existence is to pander?

vermin infesting the board

The show is so wrapped up in it's lighthearted tone that it doesn't really do a good job of showing it, but Ako really is pretty fucked up.

Vermin that have never played an MMO or genuinely think so little of them that they only deal with the 'hardcoar' elements of one.

Kind of. I prefer her to Rikka though because the MC doesn't -always- have to talk down to her like she's a child.

Im not even into piss, but that sounds hot.

The whole "beautiful" bit when she sniped those three oddly stationary guys was a pretty big hint in that direction.

[ ] Fat
[ ] Mental
[ ] Shit personality
[x] all of the above

>Somehow the English VAs for the girls sound even high and softer than the japanese VAs

What kind of time am I living in?

Don't ask how I know about this.