Boku no Hero Academia

Why is this faggot so edgy?

Between this edgy cunt and Deku crying every episode I'm about ready to drop it.

don't drop it, because that shit is about to end.

and why he is so edgy, they just told you on this chapter.

he fucking makes me actively unhappy every time he's on screen screaming and being fucking offended about who knows what
I didn't get that.
What the hell is wrong with him?

He has a big ego because since he was little people praised him.

everyone praised him, and he used deku as a ego booster "I'm lot like that nerd, I'm better".

To me it all just screams "I'm a fucking insecure faggot", but remember, they are 14/15 years old, so seeing that little shit deku getting on "his level" destroyed his inner security on the image he himself had created over the past 10 years, and the only way he knows how to express it, is by being angry and violent.

he was the big fish n a little pond. he had one of the best powers for hero work in his school and that led to him thinking he was really awesome.
now that he's going to the hero academy he quickly realizing that he isn't as badass as he thought now that he's dealing with people on both his level and above.
the fact that the kid he used to bully suddenly shows that he has a OP quick that nearly identical to the one that all might has, the hero that they both idolize, really isn't helping

In comparison to how much of a worthless human being Deku seemed, he was a god blessed with power and destined for greatness.

He became a massive egomaniac at the age of 4 and decided to do anything it took to peruse his dreams.

He's best boy, he didn't magically inherit gary stu level power from someone. He thought he could be great but saw that he's only average compared to many others

He magically inherited gary stu level power fom his parents, you idiot.

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

this
It's pretty well established from a psychological standpoint.
I've kinda seen this happen IRL.
>naturally very smart kid
>able to read fluently in kindergarden (last year)
>didn't have to learn, get the BEST grades always
>then the subjects with studying required came in, where you actually had to put in a bit effort
>the kid didn't "learn to study" because he didn't need it
>only got a few bad grades first, but confidence broke with every bad grade
>gets a bit like a bully, takes out anger on weaker people
>perform even worse in high school, lazyness increasing, giving up
>retarded teen, gets anti social, full of self doubt
>he didn't realize, if he would study it would go well again
>graduates with crappy grades
>works crappy jobs
>the end

of course in a shounen, unlike real life, it can't turn into this dispair, and self doubt, maybe in a "drama anime"
it just turns into pure anger, and
I HATE THE MC WONT LET HIM SURPASS ME

but a stupid teen IRL, without external help, usually just breaks down

>perform even worse in high school, lazyness increasing, giving up
Then he took the SAT and picked a major that isn't heavy on memorization and lazed on happily ever after.

No he's not.
In the last years of HS, the only things he actually cared about was math and physics. And he was pretty good at those subjects.
So he's thinking about engineering, or something like that
But he didn't go yet (and he's 26 already)

He reminds me of Chris Jericho the GOAT

kys

>and why he is so edgy
If he was edgy then he would have joined the bad guys when they kidnaped him. He want's to be a hero, but he's a cunt.

OP just drop the fucking show already so that you stop making this fucking thread everyday

I want to fuck Kacchan.

I find it pretty funny that the three "main" guys (who are also the most popular ones) literally have psychological problems.

>but a stupid teen IRL, without external help, usually just breaks down
too real for me s.empai

He's the rival character, so obviously his character is set to change over the course of the series. Plus with this large of a cast, everyone has to have their defining trope. His just happens to be FUCKING MAD all the time. If he was anything else, it wouldn't jive with his Quirk.

Hang in there
I was actually talking about myself, but it was easier to write it out in 3rd person.
I'm trying not to be me
I'm actually looking for the proper board on 4chimz now, to share my pathetic life/depression
Because this board is certainly not for that
I already wrote enough off topic shit
But the first part was actually true for Bakugou, it's just psychology
The Deku crying does feel like a bit much in the anime, but that might be because in the manga it's not continuous, it's just a snap of the moment, while in anime we see it for several seconds

He's just really fucking mad because this scrub isn't as much of a scrub as he thought. I don't understand.

what the fuck does edgy even mean now

it has lost all semblance of meaning if you can attach it to bakugou

How is he not edgy?

>lack of studying took until the second year of universty to destroy me

You're better off having it happen in HS, if you ask me.

l'm asking you what you mean by edgy

l can understand stuff like tokyo ghoul being called edgy but how the fuck is bakugou edgy, he's just a douchebag

it's like calling excalibur from soul eater edgy and even there it'd at least be partially justified because he's a sword heyoooo

He's an angry cunt, not an edgy kid.

He's basically the talented rival turned (in some ways) on its head. He has the natural talent, he just has a blatantly shitty personality rather than the generic nice guy with too much talent that's dismissive of the MC.

He's used to having his way and being treated as the best. This treatment is really more or less his main divergence from Midoriya. He idolizes All-Might and has natural smarts, but his naturally good quirk and resulting shitty personality cause him to squander it to some extent.

>New Episode comes out
>Go to Sup Forums
>why is Baku an Edgy Cunt
>when will MC stop being a crying bitch
>This goes on for a few days
>Repeat until it's over

>Heh.... I'm gonna beat you up as much as I can just up until before the match gets cancelled.... something personell, kid....

Would Sup Forums have liked his original character more?

God no

bakugou is cute! i want to marry bakugou!

no hori's right it'd have been lame

honestly l have no issue with his character, l think he's decently written for the most part and does his job well, l'm more worried about his cancerous potential, especially his fans

>marry
No, bakugou is only for rape.

I want him to meet his original design now.

no! bakugou is for marry and cuddles!

Just do it beta faggot.

If you don't like it drop it no one is forcing you to watch it

Show me a shounen were the main guys don't have psychological problems.

Everyone has psychological problems if you think hard enough.

Luffy?

>Luffy?
kill sabo again

Since this thread is still here, I might as well ask. What are this show's most popular pairings?

The worst thing about Bakugo is that Midoriya doesn't constantly want to rip the guy's fucking face off. He shows him nothing but respect. You feel so cucked out of righteous fury when the worst he gets is the other students making fun of his edginess.

homo pairings:
-deku x bakugou
-deku x todoroki
-bakugou x kirishima

het pairings:
-deku x uraraka
-bakugou x uraraka
-todoroki x momo
-kaminari x jirou

There's a difference between being edgy and just being an asshole.

>Kacchan
>Edgy

This word is quickly losing its meaning. He's a hothead, he's not edgy. Deep down he feels inferior to Deku, so he always has to prove himself.

He's fighting with his insecurities more than he's fighting against Deku. It's kind of sad actually.

he got fucking rekt during the teamwork test

but that's probably never going to be animated

>Not KaminariXPoisonGirl and MomoxGrapes
Step it up.

he is edgy though

I wish if they ever have a Deku vs Baku again
That Deku stomps him with 5% or whatever he reaches by then, maybe 10%
And Baku gets put in his place
probably won't happen tho

>bakugou x uraraka
Absolutely disgusting.

>momo x grapes
>popular
on /d/ maybe

l agree, but it is popular

fujos want to get assraped by explodocock

> 4/20

dude weed lmao

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Maybe the world is made of pudding.

The point is that he has a huge inferiority complex and I don't understand why so many can't see that.

>MomoxGrapes
As much as I like that idea, Momo is pretty much confirmed for Todoroki at this point.

Does this series actually have a big fujo fanbase? Well, I guess I can see why.

More likely than you'd think

She is one of the few people he actually calls by name.

>best girl with best boy
I'm perfectly fine with this.

It's probably because he does not feel inferior to Deku. "I'm great and everyone else just isn't" isn't the thought process of someone with an inferiority complex.

l think it's not as egregious as Gintama or Haikyuu but l know Deku Todoroki and Bakugou are super popular among fujos.

>It's probably because he does not feel inferior to Deku. "I'm great and everyone else just isn't" isn't the thought process of someone with an inferiority complex.
That is exactly the thought of a person with an inferiority complex.

Are you quite sure you aren't getting mixed up with a superiority complex?

I love airheaded characters, but the part about hurting others without malicious intent sounds lame. I think his current character is better than that alternative.

he feels threatened by deku, all might and ochako both identified his actions as him being scared

he's obviously scared of deku's progress and that's why he acts like such a spectacular cunt

The two are actually pretty similar.

> Froppy will never lick your butthole as she puts your Texan Smash down her throat

I picked it up yesterday and just finished watching everything.

This show is pretty fun. I like how the MC has to think about situations of using his quirk without killing himself.

gravity-chan is pretty cute too.

Became one of my favorites anime of the season.

>explodocock
You know, I was just thinking after last episode that I'm glad they clarified that it's specifically his palm sweat that's explosive.

Would someone die if they tried to include handholding during sex with Kacchan?

He was a spectacular cunt to Deku when Deku had no quirk and cried all the time. Was he scared of Deku's progress then?

Anime only fags are going to learn to love it when Kacchan gets ass-blasted over everything.

This is a kids who fucking yells obscenities at plague while brushing his teeth, lol.

Poor guy can't even jerk off. No wonder he's pissed all the time.

I'm not sure, but I'd been trying to imagine him even having sex if all his sweat were nitroglycerine. The friction against the sheets alone would probably blow the bed up. I wonder if he has conscious control over whether or not he can make the sweat explode, or even if he's secreting the explosive sweat and not just regular sweat.

I heard that was just scanlators throwing in obscenities for fun.

We know from looking at Bakugo's POV that prior to the hero-villain exercise, he actually believed he was superior to everyone else and was not just telling himself that as part of a defense mechanism. After the hero-villain exercise, he acknowledges to himself and others that other people are as good or better than him and that is also not something someone with a complex would think.

he was scared of the idea deku could be his equal or even surpass him, definitely

that's why he bullied him and tried to keep him down, to reassure himself about his superiority

No, he was scared of Deku telling everyone about all the times Deku saw him at his weakest. It's hard to justify calling yourself a badass if some mook consistently catches you bleeding.

>you will never be that fake bomb

Happiest paper mache bomb in the world.

The thumbnail looks like a smiley face.

I you don't like it, drop it. Nobody gives a fuck what you do. You half baked opinions are a drop in the bucket. I DUNT LIKE IT CAUSE HES MEAN well either get fucking used to it that's him or go watch something else you fucking secondaries.

I could have typed this better.

I don't want this to happen to me but I'm afraid it might be too late. I can't study for shit, and my attention span is shorter than a mosquito.

It's okay user, not everyone can be successful and good at stuff.

Japanese is a pretty polite language that why.
He's still pissed, he still sort swears but he doesn't go arround and says fuck and shit all the time.
Yet it makes sense to put these words in there, even if purist might disagree.

Will we see the madman animated?

Then why didn't he bully the people standing on top of the log?

Season 2

Not in the next six episodes.

Nah, that's not it.

Baku is not scared of Deku. He annoyed as fuck by Deku being Deku on many different levels but the main one is that Deku always tries to help him.

See, Deku's innate heroism makes him try to help people he has no business helping on account of being, well, Deku.

The simple act of Deku trying to help him wounds Bakugou's pride because by doing so Deku is implying Bakugou needs help from Deku, the complete loser who doesn't even have a Quirk.

From Bakugou's point of view, Deku couldn't insult him harder if he tried.

Is this show getting a season 2?

pls say yes user

Not confirmed yet.

I wonder how will they animate that much gore

STFU Reddit loves this anime. They have REAL taste.

You and a bunch of other retards keep using the word edgy, do you even know what it means? God damn. Using buzzwords and seeming like an Autist 101.

every day until you accept it as truth

this is the destiny of every single shounen