I am a Muslim

Buddhist arekilling meinburma

JewsinPalestine

Christians in afghanistan

Hindus in kashmir

And they still sayI ama "terrorist" .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE
moonofalabama.org/2017/09/the-rohingya-of-myanmar-pawns-in-an-anglo-chinese-proxy-war-fought-by-saudi-jihadists.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_anti-Muslim_riots_in_Sri_Lanka
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE

I find it comforting that the world religion are all against muslim. We should unite and exterminate this cancerous religion

Stop killing us for being christians

And you still have time to type on 4ching. Fuck off and die.

You are in Singapore, retard.
Stir some shit up there too and you will be killed in Singapore too.
And I recommend you to burn your quran. There are bad vibes in this book that make you mentally ill.

>Singapore flag

And you fail.

Well perhaps if the Muslims there didn't I dunno assault, rape and murder the local populous then the Buddhists wouldn't have a reason to retaliate.

Yeah stop retaliating against Muslims! So what if Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and every non-Muslim religion and group is routinely persecuted and murdered in Muslim countries and places where Muslims gain a significant foot hold. That doesn't give you the right to fight back!

I seriously wouldn't shed a tear if your savage religion gets exterminated by the end of the century. Down to the last Mudslime.

>Buddhist arekilling meinburma

Buddhist peasants haven't forgotten the genocide against them using British arms.

They haven't forgotten the usurpation of land and finances, with you serving as British proxies.

They haven't forgotten the the fact that Burmese Muslims afterwards started a large Mujahideen faction that sought to set up an Bermo-Islamic Caliphate with the help of out-of-country Mujahideen radicals.

They haven't forgotten the rape and murder of their nuns.

You pushed them into being Ethno-Nationalists, they want their own damn country for themselves. So now is your comeuppance and time for you to be driven out like the mad dogs you are.

Karma is a bitch.

Yeah im sure it wasnt because of your behavior

What Christians are killing you in Afghanistan?

seem to be the non-variable

Good. They are done with your shit

What they're doing is called self-defense.

Your inbreeding IQ can't keep up.

My favourite thing is literally no one cares, not even SJW's, could this be the start of reversing islamophilia in the west?

As a good user once said
>Self defense genocide isn't wrong.

If I go to Burma can I join in on the mudslime killings?

I'd like to do my part.

>Stop ethnic cleansing.
Then stop killing Kurds, Jews, gays, Mudslimes.
Muslims think ethnic cleansing is fine until it is done to them.

The muslims strike their neighbors and cry as the neighbor strikes back

>hacked
i bet the russians are in on it

Then die to them, if you're not a larping faggot. Get fucking slaughter muslim garbage

If every other people hate you maybe the problem is not the other people...

>be Mudslime
>be scum of the earth

And you're wondering why everyone hates you so much.

You are

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as a "Rohingya" people. They are Bengali Muslims from neighbouring Bangladesh who illegally immigrated to Buddhist Myanmar and are trying to jihad-annex Rakhine state, like Muslim Albanians did to Serbian Kosovo.

BUDDHISM IS THE FINAL REDPILL

/ourgirl/

ROHINGYA HAS NOT LEARNED TO BE MULTICULTURAL YET

ROHINGYA MUST BE DIVERSE IF ITS TO SURVIVE

DIVERSITY FOR ROHINGYA

NO MORE RACISM

The thing is, being against it would mean agressing against Buddhists, and no one wants to do that for the sake of Muslims.

> 1 post by this ID
this thread will get 200+ answers and OP will be nowhere to be seen
there's zero chance of debate when /pol is 99.99% unanimous on this

sage

Goo, I hope every single one of you filth dies like the rat scum you are.

MUDSLUMS ARE THE PROBLEM
DEATH TO ISLUM

THIS.

yep yep yep, that reminds me of the enormous support from the Muslim world for the Yazidi people during the genocide by ISIS.

They are not chased away because they are muslims, they are chased away because they are Bangala jihadists that were trying to break off a part of Myanmar. I hate the fact that we have to accommodate them in our country, and when we are giving sympathy to these fellows, they decided to cause a ruckus in front of the embassy, giving us bad names.

American soldiers

Yeah... Because Mudslimes are such gentle creatures... Fucking off yourself

Die you terrorist scum.

Yeah see... this is about the US/Saudis ginning up a war uding jihadis, and our Judeocorporate media NOT COVERING what the muzzies are doing.

moonofalabama.org/2017/09/the-rohingya-of-myanmar-pawns-in-an-anglo-chinese-proxy-war-fought-by-saudi-jihadists.html

Damn, looking buff and wise. Wtf I love Buddhists now

I personally know a Paki who converted from Islam to Christianity. And you know what? His fellow-countrymen menaced him to death, his family abandoned him and he can't even go to the street alone without getting persecuted.

You goatfuckers are a bunch of savages. Religion of peace my ass.

I always had a positive vibe about Buddhism. Now I have a raging hardon for Buddhism.

Yeah the SJW pesudo hippie liberals love buddhists and a lot are self proclaimed buddhists, I find it interesting how their attachment to this identity matters more to them than virtue signalling muslims, it's something we should keep an eye on it could be of use to us

Suitcase.

Railway station.

Bangladesh

#NotAllBuddhists

Sup goblin

What did he mean by this?

The invaders must leave Myanmar.

Leftist people taught me that this type of violence is called "self defense" and "freedom fighting".

anybody remember that ancient buddhist text that warns about the demonic religion of islam in like the 5th century? i can't seem to find it but it gets posted her a lot

>hit someone
>they hit back
>pls stop this genocide we gud boys we dindu nuffin just tryna go to madrassah to get my life back on track goina mosque every day need mo money fo dem programs

clearly not a lot

>Not leave this world
Ruski you are becoming soft

Maybe quit trying to convert countries to your shit religion and Buddhists wouldn't have to turn to violence to protect their way of life. At least Myanmar has the fucking foresight to kill you cunts off while you're still a minority.

Learning how to get things done.

Just imagine if Burma manages to completely cleanse its territory from these people. The precedent will have been set, consequences will never be the same. Other states in the region will also start flirting with the idea of such cleansing. Prepare for shitstorm.

Also, I've just found this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_anti-Muslim_riots_in_Sri_Lanka Same branch of buddhism as in Myanmar. Not so funnily, the article does not give a single hint as to the reasons - not even reasons they think are hogwash - for these riots.

France could learn from Burma on how to deal with 5th+ generation Muslim invaders. Islam is entirely incompatible with Western ideals, so either we have to discriminate against their people, or discriminate against their religion.

>immigrated
They came over in the 15th/16th century. They're foreign invaders, not illegal immigrants. They're the equivalent of Ottoman Turks shitting up Anatolia.

We know why the Muslims in Sri Lanka are doing what they do. The Tamil Tigers were a MUSLIM terrorist group operating one of the longest, bloodiest civil wars in history. They started in 1976, and the civil started just 7 years later and lasted until 2009. It's recent history that the Sri Lankan civil war ended.

And what did they do? Persecute native Buddhists and Hindus on the island. Muslims are fucking scum, and whenever they achieve a sizable chunk of a population, they attempt a takeover. They did this in Arabia, in Indonesia, in Malaysia, in Persia, in Azerbaijan... They do this wherever they go. This is the true nature of Islam.

there's a reason everyone hates your religion

KILL

I recommend you watch this entire webm. Buddhists are far more redpilled than you give them credit for.

>pissed Christians off in Europe, the Anglosphere and Africa
>pissed Jews off in Israel
>pissed Buddhists off in Myanmar
>pissed Hindus and Sikhs off in India
>pissed even the ruling atheist regime off in China

Yeah, Muslims are definitely doing something wrong if they've made this many different ethnic groups, cultures and religions all hate them and fight various wars and purges against them. Won't take much for them to turn on even the few groups left they've yet to interact with. Even uncontacted Amazon tribes will hate them and start trying to kill them after so much bitching and attempted snackbaring.

Sounds like they did. Some thread about all the Mullins had returned to Bangladesh. Mission Accomplished.

Proud of you Buddhists

reminds me of those "coexist" stickers but with everyone stabbing the moon

they're not killing you because you're muslim. they're killing you because you're rapists.

What's the Buddhist equivlent of 'Deus Vult'?

They're beginning to put our past records to shame at this now as the realistic prospect of complete and successful Muslim removal looks possible. Just another 600k to go and it's mission accomplished.

Quit killing atheists in Bangladesh desu

Buddhists are fighting against your cancer

Time to take the vajra pill.

Buddhists don't have an idea of a holy war. They do not have a central church, either. It's a bunch of Buddhists independently coming to the conclusion that Islam is cancer.

Similar thing is happening in China. They already have policy to destroy local muslim demographically. Han Chinese are offered monetary initiatives to move to muslim regions, when Han male marries Uyghur muslim woman they get money benifits from the govt etc., meanwhile muslims get nothing, army is patrolling there constantly and they are oppressed.
There used to be next to no Han chinese in Xinjiang(muslim region) now there is almost 50% of them. In 2 generations chink muzzies will be local curiosity level minority.
Too bad European "leaders" dont take clues from whats happening elsewhere and still take the rapefugees in

You fucking deserve it, fucking scum.

You're literally acting like kikes with your persistent rabble rousing, insurgencies, refusing to assimilate, inciting violence and then crying crocodile tears when it backfires on you.

Fuck you. I hope you all fucking die.

Well the Kalacakratantra talks about barbarian hordes and making weapons of war to defend the dharma and sangha against them.

It mentions their blood-god allah by name and talks about things like how they dress their woman in sheets head to toe.

Maybe your kind should stop trying to make life worse for everyone you come in contact with. Are you trying to convince us that fucking BUDDHISTS attacked you for no reason? Get fucked and make The Raid 3 already.

You guys had to really fuck up to get Buddhists to lift a finger against you. What's next, Jainists? They feel guilty if they wear shoes or eat a potato. Seriously. If you're getting attacked by Buddhists you had it coming

>Buddhists don't have an idea of a holy war.

Actually the concept exists in category of tantra called anuttarayogatantra, it is reactionary and largely spurn by Muslims.

Finally the world is rallying around you ass-lifters and the chaos you've created ever since your pedo prophet conjured up his "religion" after a bad hash session in a cave somewhere.

The world is united against you goat fuckers and have no sympathy for you (pic related).

Oh and every one of those conflicts you mentioned was initiated by you ass-lifters. You reap what you sow ahmed!

Go back to the desert that shat you out.
youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

>EVERYONE BUT ME IS THE PROBLEM
How irredeemably evil do you have to be to turn even buddhists against you?

imagine being so shit that even the buddhists want you dead

>Sweden doesn't understand when violent immigrants are no longer welcome

Wonder if Sweden would accept some much-needed Burmese Buddhist migrants?

Buddhism is the most peaceful religion there is and even they are fucking pissed at you and want you dead.

You deserve no mercy or forgiveness.

Every muslim killed by Russian or NATO bombing campaign is a victory for mankind.

Convert or DIE

Kek, the Slav strikes again

>Buddhism is the most peaceful religion
Jainism is but i'm pretty sure they don't tolerate mudshits either

>1 post by this ID

Palestinians are killing Jews in Israel, Pakistanis are killing Hindus in Kashmir, the Rohingya aren't being killed because they're majority Muslim, and Afghanistan's rural regions are literally controlled by the Taliban.

Now pls go away island jew

>be multicultural at founding
>poor
>still culturally enriched

>Palestinians are killing Jews in Israel,
how is this a problem?

Jainism is more peaceful than Buddhism, Buddhism has a wide variety of viewpoints and doesn't strive for moral perfection because it considers such an impossibility.

There are Tibetan Lamas for example that support the War on Terror for example, and in none of the main tenants of Buddhism is there a fanatical objection to forceful means for the greater good.

Jainism not so much, they are pacifists to a serious fault, they strive for unrealistic moral perfection and strive for benevolence even when it is suicidal. In short they are irrationally peaceful.

Never heard of this buddhists killing muslims thing. Did they disappear overnight or something?

You managed to piss off Buddhists??

Google "Muslims are like African carp"

Mmumumu, pity me, I am such a victim. I want my religion to be taken seriously but I need to move to a place that has western values because my religion isn't serious.

You wouldn't have this problem if muslim countries didn't abuse its citizens. That is YOUR problem which you can fix. Stop thinking that we owe you anything. If your ideology can't even stabilize in its own countries its not valid. Get fucked.

spbp