Give me your honest opinion on this film

masterpiece.

Mistake

It's ok.

flawless

Its pretty good, but you're obviously fishing for complaints

It's pretty good yet overrated
See

best thing to come out of japan since that picture of the woman doing it with a squid

Good but overrated, Not even close to the best ghibli film.

Comfy.

Best Ghibli.

i don't know why this one was so overrated compared to other ghibli works. is it because it aired on toonami?

It won a Oscar.

Anything could called overrated if it's extremely popular

not really. there is a big difference. mainly entry level stuff is overrated because people new to anime call everything they watch the magnum opus of anime

>Beautiful animation.
>Joe Hisashi proving hes the GOAT.

Definitely one of the best anime movies.

Good, but not the best Ghibli which is The Cat Returns

Whisper of the Heart is my favorite, but Spirited Away is definitely up there. It definitely had the best world building.

My brother of african american descent

Fun movie, ending felt rushed though.

Literally my child hood. The reason I still enjoy this film is because of atmosphere built by the music and grand scenery.

I liked it on first watch, I thought it was boring on the 5th watch, I loved it on the 10th watch.

>The reason I still enjoy this film is because of atmosphere built by the music and grand scenery.

That's what got me into all of this shit as a kid. My big sister was a massive weeb yet somehow attractive and not fat and made me watch all of the Ghibli movies with her. In particular, Spirited Away, Howl's, Laputa, Nausicca, and Mononoke were always my favorites. They all either had massive worlds and great music, or they involved crazy machines (Howl's castle, Laputa, flying machines in general, etc).