Based Cubelets know whats up

Explain it to me poltard, why aren't you walking around with a Satan's Relay on your head for fun and profit yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajudaica.com/Tefillin-Gassot-Ashkenazi-Version/item284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't satan always lose to god no matter what? What's the point of joining anyone's side but gods? I'm actually curious, I never truly got the motivations of satan worshipers or anyone that goes against god in general.

When does the final boss emerge from Saturn to devour our souls?

>I never truly got the motivations of satan worshipers or anyone that goes against god in general.
Because Satan worshippers were invented (and described) by the Christians themselves, obviously. They mostly called the pagans, the heretics and the infidels like that, every one of whom had a completely different point.

Temporary elevation.
Satan can grant you great power and influence but it always comes at a cost! There's no such thing as a free lunch and Satan is less hospitable than most.

if evil triumphed over good in the bible, would it still be a religious text?

>Satan's Relay

You know, that simultaneously with Paul's Christianity there was also the Gnostic Christianity, that believes that the devil has usurped the god, perverted the bible and the church.

But how could anyone gladly join that when you know that it will come at some great cost and will always benefit him and not you in the end? That just seems so pointless. Do the people that go to him really believe that they will get the better of the deal?

Ok so another yurojew , from croatsia this time, we have swede, norse, finn, czech, polish , UK and bulgarian so far.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

>Because Satan worshippers were invented (and described) by the Christians themselves

Russian jews are fucking worst.

Listen here, Yagoda, I see what you did there. You imply that Christians invented "satanism" to describe non and wrong believers...

So you're passively, like a jew always does, saying "satan worshipping isn't bad at all, it just means not being christ cuck".

No.

just like when I am too high my sexual drive goes to the roof and I am literally ready to suck of my best friend even that he doesn't want

There were various gnostic sects with conflicting teachings, not one "gnostic christianity". Included spreading filth such as claiming Acts of Apostles 2:44 phrase "...and they had everything in common" also was applicable to each others wives, hence they held orgies yet claimed to be Christians, which led the Romans to believe that Christianity stood for vile and lewd behaviour.

Gnostics were just snake oil salesmen who formed sects based on Greek philosophy often for personal profit. Such phenomenon already existed long before Christ, then it happened in His name.

Only orhodox-catholic Christianity is divine truth.

Lol what an autist. I implied what I have said. I can also imply that it is what all religions, including Judaism, do. They regarded the gods of other faiths as their demons, that is.
Do you have any non-faulty objections to that?

Still, there are (and were) actual faiths, including Christian faiths, that believe that we suffer under the reign of evil, or that the evil is overpowering.

>88
The nose knows

>Satan's Relay on your head for fun and profit yet?

Throwing in with ol Father Time isn't fun nor profitable my dude

stop using amphetamine

You probably mean Manicheans, or medieval neomanicheans.

Still if you seek divine truth you shouldn't settle for a sweet-sounding lie, it will cost you your soul if you do.

WHEN THE FUCK KING KOOPA GONNA POP OUT THE BOX AND MAKE US FIGHT HIM

Now that you've been caught, you start equivocating. Everything is the same, goy, so your point is invalid.

Also we do suffer under a reign of evil. Christ said literally that Satan is the prince of this world.

Just tthat the neomanicheans misinterpreted it and made a suicidal cult out of the N.T. forbidding marriage and procreation as they claimed it evil.

Is offtopic, but how do you know you yourself didn't settle for - maybe not a lie - but simply an honest mistake or delusion in that case?

The worship of Moloch and such comes from "secular" Judaic-Talmudic culture. The tree of Judaism is the ethno-tribalistic cult of horrific, retarded, egotistical delusions. The gift that keeps on giving.

...and coke. I am right now I never had the crave for it it just always happens that someone brings them on the table...

I am cleaning all drugs even the fuckin weed from my body for the next 3 months, maybe at last I will finish my work and start caring more.

>A statement and an arguement
> Y-you must be a jew, so you must be wrong! Gotcha!
t. Stormfaggot

simply through a thorough study of history

You must be quite brilliant to find a definitive answer to a question that evaded the most renown scholars of all civilizations.

Oh, an by the way, you are a heretic. The mainstream Christian church holds that that Christian faith is impossible to be obtained through study. It requires an act of faith, a supernatural and divine inspiration.

It's part of a cycle, and they just do their part. Without it reality itself would stagnate and die. Pity them for their time draws to a close.

Caring about what (((mainstream religious or nonreligious institutions))) think is almost always a person's first step in the wrong direction.

good luck m8, it is the right thing to do

Not necessarily, it isn't that hard to see. I finally started to comprehend the Old testament after reading the 1st Book of Enoch.

I'd like to show you another thing. When you translate the genealogy from Adam to Jesus in Scripture from Hebrew you will see a hidden but clear message. Remember that the first parts of it (Genesis) was already written like we know it now at least around 500 BC.

I'll give you the genealogy from Adam to Noah from Genesis, Hebrew to English:

Adam - Man
Seth - appointed
Enosh - mortal
Kenan - sorrow
Mahalalel - the blessed God
Jared - shall come down
Enoch - teaching
Methuselah - His death will bring
Lamech - despairing
Noah - rest

Read this as one sentence.
There's more if you want to hear.

I can agree with that.

Hats the tefillin you are supposed to do it every sunrise but only ultra orthodox weirdos do it

Turbans and Yamakas only exist because some men go bald. I fly a massive fuck off jewfro because fuck you I've still got plenty of hair at 30.

Of course, I never denied faith wasn't necessary, but one can very well be brought to Christianity through study. Of course then you either accept it and believe, or not. It is not exact science, but the probability is very high, higher than any other religion.

>but the probability is very high, higher than any other religion
For you. There are no non-arbitrary arguements that may show why any particular creed of Christianity is any closer to truth than any other, as well as any other faiths.

What do you think of the geneaology I gave you? Rationalise away...

This "words game" probably has some meaning for you, I guess. I do not understand why do you consider this an evidence for the Christian creed.

If you had the pride (possession by Lucifer) to believe that you could live hedonisticly and get away with it, why wouldn't you?

Im currently converting to Judaism

It is the translation of the names giving in the book Genesis written at least 500 years before it happened, and instructing the Jews about the very nature of the Messiah they are about to expect.

There are other such examples all through the Old Testament.

>Moloch
>Judaism
You're retarded

Even if we make an assumption that your "decoding" is correct, there is nothing in it that somehow validates Christianity, and not the messianic concept of Judaism in general. There are things in it, though, that directly contradict with Christianity, of course.

>joining satan actually believing the story that god beats satan in the end
obviously self-proclaimed satanists or satanites don't think they're on the losing side.

unironically better than converting to Islam. the /islam/ general threads... lmao

Hello there Jew

It was for grounding electricity before the Jews lost the technology.

>Jew
Not yet

that's why I joined Allah army

You forgot kaaba.

Not moloch related though.

Lost technology

I'll take some more. Hit me with the rest of the genealogy chain

Well it's not that they think Lucifer is on the winning side but they believe that Lucifer is actually the good guy. They see God as a tyrant and they see Lucifer as the ultimate rebel.

Joining any group claiming heritage to advanced Civilizations while still lost to their own roots is like the blind leading the blind.

Satanists are actually just very rebellious secularists are they not? I don't think the official "church of Satan" even embraced the Occult"

>tfw you invented Islam generals as a shitposting innovation thats gotten out of hand

I enjoy them because it does give more chances to discuss with islamists the issue of ignoring Arab and similar Semitic roots to babylonians

Very rebellious teenagers to be exact. And some smart guys who make shekels off them.

the genealogy of Shem:

Shem - Fame (of)
Arphaxad - Babylon's fortress
Cainan - sorrow [== Kenan]
Shelah - extend like a plant
Eber - beyond the place of
Peleg - division [the place of division = Tower of Babel]
Reu - A friend
Serug - (also) branches out
Nahor - enraged
Terah - with fury

Both evil and hope branch out like plants. The "friend of the downtrodden" is angry (when antediluvian evil re-emerges).

I enjoyed the autists sperg out but there was actually some sane discussions in them to my surprise

I this Moses was the enraged friend and smote the rock

you seem to know it all already, hand-waver

Didn't styxhexenhammer say that he was a part of when he was younger and then grew out of it?

Sounds right on the assessment.

That's what happens when people are afraid to discuss things in the open. Sup Forums allows for both extremes the Absurd and the serious but not easy to Discuss

The rock is inside the shrine; it is a black meteor that resembles a vagina. A leftover from the Aphrodite cult that used to be popular there before Mohammed came along.

They had a similar black meteor in the shrine of Aphrodite on Cyprus.

Because it's expensive af
ajudaica.com/Tefillin-Gassot-Ashkenazi-Version/item284

No the vagina cover goes over this corner. The stone is placed in the corner.

How did they know it was a celestial object? It must be the true religion!

The kaaba s likely created by Moses and was found by Arabs. This crack was the Rock that Moses smote and water came out.

Water was inside it.

Why a meteorite?

post Japheth and Ham too

No. Maybe something fell later on and the associated it to the Kaaba in sealing the broken crack.

But the Kaaba predates Islam.

Look at the similarities between the cube by Jews put on their head and this design and its proportions.

Moses designed this structure based on technology we learned while in Egypt.

Energy collection system based on the unique property of when Granite is wet.

However the Israelites were too superstitious. Can Moses give into their begging for the water inside and broke the corner for them to drink.

Compare the stone container in the Pyramid of Giza. The measurements there of the perfect container for the Ark of the Covenant. In reality was a capacitor.

Even the story of steadying the Ark is exactly what would happen if you touch a capacitor will grounding it.

I've discovered the complete system how this works in the course of the last week or so. I've been trying to share this discovery with Pol but it seems that people are too busy Shilling to take the time to comprehend.

I'm reverse engineering many artifacts many of which will be compatible with our current energy usage.

Meteorite-cults were common all over the Greco-Roman world. In Arabia pagans called them shihab.

They described it in terms like "fallen from Zeus", "that symbol of her which fell from heaven" etc...

bump

Its literally a cunt.
That's why western feminists are wanting to turn to islam. Its the kali yuga.

sorry I have to go baby-sit for my nephew in 10 minutes.

Babylonians had a female goddess of fertility and fate named Arah. With her taking dominant place in people's lives her name may have eventually became the word Allah.

>Satan's Relay

What you are talking about is the only reason I looked at this thread. I believe the Teffilin is a relic of lost technology. My theory is that they are miniature arks and the scrap of text inside a representation of the covenant, maybe energized with the actual Ark long ago and psionically altering it's wearer. Sounds absurd but as I said it would be only an inoperative relic today. I'll be glad to hear any related information

When reverse engineering this stuff this is what I look at:

What materials were the originally constructed of and what properties of magnetism or electricity do they have.

I've been trying to reverse-engineer Moses base technology after you left Egypt but a lot of it is left in assumptions as there's not many relics from that period. I have a theory that Moses develop some sort of conductive linen.

If so Moses is mobile Tabernacle was a replacement to the pyramids function.

If that paper inside of it was originally that conductive linen. Then perhaps there was some sort of relationship between it and the material of the cube. Mini capacitors?

I have not gone public with my findings yet but you can reach me through Twitter

@mpierce1337

Please forgive the political nature of my Twitter account.

No more information may be forthcoming but I'll riff a bit regarding lost technology. I'll use an unrelated idea for an example. Muslims have a practice of purification by water, devout won't even drink bottles water because it's not moving, living water. Ancient Judaism had this very much with mikvahs, though this disappeared with the Temple, now existing as a "shvitz" sauna culture. In Christianity, it's a foundational element- baptism by water, but that's it. These elements are relics of ancient practice (or technology) though the context is lost in history. I think the Teffilin is something like that. It's oddly specific and technical yet it's purpose is somewhat vague. Too bad there's not so much interest in this here. /x/ is a deadzone of poor moderation and childish LARPing.

Acquired. Will definitely follow up with you, thanks

Yes indeed. The ancients used oddly specific materials that suggest a machine. The theories are plentiful of course. Bits and pieces do shine through as I'm sure you are aware. My own interests besides lost technology is the development of Monotheism. As much invective as the Jews get here, I suspect they picked up much more from ancient Babylonia and Egypt than is given credit for. Even the Christ was "called out of Egypt" and accused in the Talmud (theoretically) of using Egyptian magic. Fascinating stuff tho offtopic here. Will be mining what's here and catch you again elsewhere

I completely agree with some traditional practices being evidence of old technological practice.

For example when looking at this ancient technology and Moses using God against Egyptians.

Moses's was raised in a pharaoh household. He learned this technology.

Egypt had private waterways there were purified water. So even the story of Moses being sent down a river is an exaggeration. His mother literally took him to these private streams and left him on the Egyptian doorstep.

These purified streams were created likely from the process of electrolysis and combustion of hydrogen and oxygen. Thus Egyptians were able to use it for agriculture and their civilization for drinking water.

Moses confronting the two Priests of pharaoh was it challenge of their knowledge of the technology. The serpents where electric Coronas emanating from their staves like Tesla coils.

Based on my theory a lot of the waterways had a small electrical potential. Very low voltage but high frequency. So it was safe to bathe in.

I believe Moses changed the voltage. This was first demonstrated on frogs fleeing the water out onto the streets of Egypt.

Then you up the voltage again. And likely killed people with it during Passover

It's at that time Ramses one of them to just leave. And the reason why he changed his mind was that he discovered that they took the Ark of the Covenant with them.

This. So much this. Where SATAN = SATurN. We shall unravel the mysteries of the wiley Jew together! Oi gevalt

Are you fucking high?

I believe secular scientists in the ancient world use signed in order to control people with religion. I believe Moses try to break that control but eventually was forced to give up.

I honestly think that's probably what makes the United States very special today. A secular lead Institution that allows for religions to be underneath it.

However I cannot get dismiss there being a possibility of something more to our science especially in light from what I've learned and how I learned it.

I have had a suspicion that something like a collective unconscious exists between humans. Not through some metaphysical state but through some shared medium of a sense that we don't understand.

My theory right now that's developing is that the magnetic waves from the Sun act as a sort of conductor between us.

Not sure, maybe just hopeful thinking

A lot more likely than alien God's wrath

Hes right though. People thing every religion is wrong except their own

PROTIP: There aren't any actual inironic Satanists

The final boss Satan is you. It is your shadow self the ego.

I respect your autism. Have you ever heard of Wilhelm Reich and his research on orgone and orgonite? It's not exactly what you're talking about but it's in the same ball park.

Tl;dr some German cracka mother fucker figured out how to make machines that produce/filter/store chi using crystals and metal shavings and copper pipes and faraday cages and shit.

Honestly it's lit AF senpai

Orthodox Judaism is intensely organized group autism.

Go on...

I'll check it out. I was honestly surprised to see some people in the same ballpark.

I independently came too many conclusions on my own in the past week or so and only found at there's so many enthusiasts that share the theory of ancient technology. I think some of the stuff that I've been doing will help connect the dots for a lot of them.

Interesting enough granite and Limestone contain quartz.

As Tesla would admonish:

>If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration

And I do think that there was likely a civilization that predated the Egyptians in terms of Technology but had a cataclysmic event perhaps the Ice Age.

Since a lot of their technology is based on a form of solar power an Ice Age would be catastrophic to that system.

>God always wins!
>I know this because my Church tells me!
Almonds = activated.

It'd be more likely that that info is stored in the earth's field than the sun since we're all standing right on the motherfucker. Or maybe even in the water on the planet or in you since you're just a big walking crystal (water) that transmits and receives energy