Why is loli crying?

Why is loli crying?

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.pollcode.com/87244887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because many anime won't get third seasons.

Because threads about her people get deleted on NeogafTM FourChanTM.

is she a squid.. or a kid?

Are loli threads on Sup Forums still getting deleted?
Fucking newfag mods.

Just had a couple deleted this morning. Saw at least two get killed throughout my workday.

I got banned from all boards for being a pedophile. What site am I even posting on?

My lolita thread(lolita as in fashion subculture not lolita as in little girl) got deleted by the same newfag mod.

I'm kinda pissed about it, specially as it started to actually talk about lolita and not lolis.

cuckolds cant cope with real men expressing normal heterosexual preferences for anime characters.
these threads make their tiny penis cages too tight.

She's a skuid

What is it about those blue shirts and yellow hats? What's the appeal?

Maybe Media Matters paid Hiroyuki to allow a few of their acolytes to mod.
I've also noticed there's been a burst of SJW activity here over the last week. It's like 15 dedicated posters.

Depravity.

>What is it about those blue shirts and yellow hats?
They're traditional kindergarten/early primary school outfits in Nippon.

Why do SJWs hate pedophiles? The slippery slope lied to me.

Not really, Hiro is okay with it (he even said that he doesn't mind rules being broken if nobody complains and that they're for user satisfaction on /qa/, not that loli threads being on Sup Forums break any rules), but this mod in particular seems to not care about what his boss says.

The old Sup Forums where no type of discussion is censored is fucking dead. I would migrate to infinity chan if it wasn't so slow and full of honeypots.

I've been seeing people here unironically use weird SJW lingo and take anti-Sup Forums board culture stances in threads a lot recently as well.
We've always chased away idiots who beg for easily searchable sauce or do other stupid things, so I think it's about time we put out foot down when it comes to these crazy people slowly taking over Sup Forums.

Hiro can barely speak english, so I'm thinking the mods basically run themselves at this point. If all the shit Sup Forums used to say about moot replacing the old mods with SJWs was actually true, we're fucked.

Maybe she needs some head pats.

And dead.

Plus, I'd be too tempted to go to /hebe/.

Guys dont shit up the thread with whining, if some cuck deletes the thread, make a new one.

Hero Academia, Jojo, Trigger shit, this stuff have been bringing in a huge amount of SJWs, tumblr users, redditors, etc. Hero Academia is HUGE with the tumblr crowd.
Not to mention you have youtubers who pander to the utmost normalfag crowd shilling crunchy roll, which is inevitably bringing mainstream demographics to this board.

loli tears are a valuable commodity and must be harvested

I want to commit a crime.

Also lots of jewtube and reddit-tier threads recently

I want a threesome with these two

Because you named her filename crying leli.

I don't see the appeal of microbikinis. They cover up the best parts and make the girls look like sluts.

it is _____ to sexualize a loli

That's the point.

mandatory

Since ive noticed so many people in loli threads tend to complain about new users on the website or how much the site has changed, id like to know when here everyone started using Sup Forums.

vote.pollcode.com/87244887

according to mother nature's design

an Sup Forumsnon's duty

Every part of a loli is great and should be appreciated equally.

Also, microbikinis are sexy.

>it is _____ to sexualize a loli
acceptable

>"Captain, we're ready to go!"

>Plus, I'd be too tempted to go to
>he dosen't know

I've been away from Sup Forums for several months.
Show me some good lolis that have popped up in recently released shows.

You're missing out on the best loli in a while this season.

How recent?

Wow, I'm jealous of the folks that were around on 2005.

CUTE!

>Implying SJWs hate pedophiles.
Alison Rapp, Sarah Nyberg and Lana Dunham say hi.

>not liking slut lolis.

It's heterosexual male sexuality they hate, rather than a specific paraphilia.
Don't worry, the slippery slope still applies and they'll lionize pederasts soon enough. Loli on the other hand will stay verboten.

Yes, but it's okay if they do it. They're not white males so it's alright.

No, I don't.

Yea, the dream is dead.

I don't know about the others but this thread deserves to be deleted. Think about that the next time you complain about loli threads being not welcome.

I picked '06, but I'm much newer to Sup Forums.

I voted 2004 because that's when I started coming here, but I'd really only drop by once or twice a week. I didn't set up residence here until 2007.

Something tells me that people would complain less about loli threads getting deleted if loli threads stopped getting deleted.

Rip.

The internet is a scarier place now. I don't imagine loli making it for long in this environment.

Why are brown lolis always so unattractive?

Brown lolis are extremely attractive.

theyre made for hitting and quitting.

this one is pretty attractive

what is she doing to that frog

What is a good anime with brown lolis? Is there any recent one?

Only recent one I can think of is the one with magical-girl lesbian-lolis that "aren't actually lesbians, they're just making out with each other to transfer magic". Illya or whatever.

Then there was Tamako Market a few years ago, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

okay once in a while

Damn, what about manga?

There's this puffy demon in Seisen Cerberus, the show isn't anything amazing but she shows up every episode.

No idea. I don't read much manga that still unfinished. I mostly marathon completed series.

>you will never work as a professional bully in a loli tear factory

Why do you like brown little kids? I literally don't get it.

They're very fuckable.

It's part of nature.

Range Murata's the best.

>Liking unterlolis

>white
Get out, cumloli

Varity is the spice of life user. I get tired of blond hair and blue eyes and red hair and green eyes, with pail skin and freckles. Sometimes a brown loli tickles my nuts just right and it's exactly what I want.

>hating Oppai lolis

pale*

Hey, I don't discriminate. Every loli's beautiful. I just like Murata's style.

Pick one
ONLY ONE

the one without the retarded fang

I know nothing about either of them; I pick the one on the right.

The cute one

Tough choice, can I get a quick bio on each?

Miria is about 400% lewd, Rika is only 250% or so. Therefore I choose Miria.

You seem to have a defect here, your loli should be happy and smiling, please refer to your loli owners manual for instructions on how fix this.

Left wants to be a slut

Right is a natural slut

Left sounds like she's cuter, so left

Right, slut lolis are best lolis.

Righty. Smaller boobs.

Speaking about Miria's lolitits, isn't her bust bigger than Chihaya's?

Lolitits is a very erotic and vulgar term.

>75
Even bigger than Yayoi's.

I pick Rapture

What about personality or interests? I can't pick a loli on sluttiness alone.

I saw that thread. You should have realized most people on Sup Forums are plebs who have little more than a passing familiarity with lolita fashion and will think you're making a loli thread no matter what.

Left admires her big sister and wants to be a slut just like her, who is actually pure, also she likes stickers and rhinoceros beetles

Right is genki who recently had a little sister and isn't being given attention by her parents but that doesn't bother her and always tries to stay positive.

Both are good, but right seems like she could use some love, so I pick her.

Which was deleted too. Because newfagmod deletes everything with the word "loli" in it.

HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO
It's impossible to decide ;_;

Well it's understandable because we aren't fucking queers that know anything about lolita fashion, we just jerk off to it like men and leave the women to their shit.

Plus, he did it wrong; he should have asked "Why are loli so ita".

Either way, not Sup Forums related if it ain't about lolis in general.

It's Sup Forums related if we're talking about anime lolitas.

To be fair it got overrun with people posting lewd lolis eventually. Even still, lewd loli threads shouldn't be deleted, it's retarded.

Which one has the bigger penis?