Must be fun being a Britbong these days

Must be fun being a Britbong these days

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/11/04/jews-are-leading-the-legal-fight-against-brexit/
unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/
forthosewitheyestosee.blogspot.com/2015/02/truestory-germany-part-ii.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im sure

Not really, at least we're slowly uncucking ourselves unlike most of Western Europe. How are your animations coming along? Feel safe enough to post them online yet or would they offend the new Europeans?

>slowly uncucking ourselves
Like in what?

>escape to HK
>Indonesian maids haven't started blowing themselves up yet

Only a matter of time desu

sssh m8, don't blow it
we'll let you know when it's time to revive the old alliances

We love terrorism mate.

Bin those buckets

Europe misses the hard life it had right after WWII, so now it is importing terrorist just to make life more interesting.

>TFW God has blessed your nation and pacified your muzzies

It must suck being a eurofag these days.

For one, I've started carrying a rape alarm around.
That'll show those fuckers that try to go around spread ebola by fucking you in the ass.

Move out of London, problem solved.

>niggers and commies everywhere

Please let it be the IRA, please let it be the IRA, please God let it be the IRA.

During the last 4 years USA had more Muslim attacks than any other Western country except France.

>MFW He sends His hurricanes to wipe them out while I watch

Nuke London and Birmingham, that will solve most of the problems we have.

>nigs and commies

nah we're good

M8, James Alex Fields could learn a thing or two from Tommy Mair.

I'm just saying m8s, you can start shit talking when you stop trying to give illegals amnesty.

Funnily enough I was thinking that exact thing not ten minutes ago, but then I realised all you have to do is set up a few roadblocks and it'll sort itself out in a week or so with no fallout.

KEK

Sauce?

Whoa there. Are you certain you have a license for that rape alarm?

Dont do harm, bin that alarm

>trying to give illegals amnesty.
We're just trying to secure a cheap labor force, we're not importing fucking terrorists.

Someone has to mow our lawns.

I think every Brit has thought of it, desu.

>been one second since i've opened thread
>no terrorist attack in europe
fake news

>literally just got bombed
>"you can talk when"

You've had a cheap labour force for hundreds of years, but you've put them all on bennies that they're spending on fried chicken and Newports.

They didn't bomb it hard enough. Real people don't live in London, it's a globalist enclave.

UK criminalized slavery first

And then we gave them fine, productive, well paid by local standards jobs in the Caribbean. Got to have sugar for your tea.

You mean our niggers?
Getting them to work requires constant beatings and supervision. It's too much effort these days.
It's best to toss them a few crumbs then watch them scramble to give their money back to us as fast as they possibly can.

Spics, on the other hand, will work their asses off for peanuts. It's a much better deal.

give me a history lesson on how and when London went from an iconic Western city to a diverse, multicultural bucketbomb arena.

Its a colossus that will chain, consume, and defile the rest of your country. It will draw in your best and brightest, your strongest and bravest, and make them into eunuchs and degenerates.

It will consume all around it, until only the most insular and weak remain outside, and then it will collapse into itself in an orgy of violence.

I did my research a couple of days ago. Since the beginning of 2014 France had 15 Muslim terrorist attacks, USA 6, Russia 5 (2 outside North Caucasus), UK 4, Germany 4, Australia 3.

>bucket that caught fire
>U GOT BOMBED DUUUUUUDE

Are all Americans this stupid?

>22 brits injured by a flaming bucket

whoa...

It's been Babylondon for a couple of hundred years now lads. It's always been a place you go to make money, and then live somewhere nicer. Anyone trying to make a home there either has armed guards, is human vermin, or both.

>I did my research
Weak sauce bro

Are you counting only those that result in mass casualties? Or will the average knoif-attacks ammount in it as well?

you won't be laughing when they've ruined our countries. once there are no gibs to be gabbed here, you're next motherfuckers

that's why you ban them from the beginning before it becomes a problem

Sounds like a good reason to build a wall...

More than one victim, injured included. At least some islamist background because if you include random Arab and Paki crime you might as well include nigger and narco gang violence.

>2013
>Boston Marathon bombings
>2014
>Queens hatchet attack
>Curtis Culwell Center
>2015
>Chattanooga shootings
>San Bernardino
>2016
>Orlando
>Ohio State University

Even before the Industrial Revolution? That's when I figured it did. I always like to imagine what London was like during the Medieval era

That's like one week in Europe.

Can someone post a picture of all the faces of the british terrorist attackers in 2017 so far?

Want to redpill a few idiots.

Post the list for UK then.

>"Britbong"
>EU flag in OP meme

Looking for those who actually attacked, not suspects and not those just blowing up shit or attacking for the sake of it.

we're still in the EU idiot

Fuuuck me. Your country was basically planned by edgy radical students in London coffee shops m8. 200 years isn't that long ago.

Fuck i never thought id see the day that Belfast was safer from terrorism than London. Good job Britain, say it with me noe.

PART

damn British people are UGLY

notice none of them want to show their disgusting teeth!

They're all chav criminals. Most of them probably drank, smoked and took drugs like fuck, although we are probably the ugliest Europeans even still.

Hey comie, they dont exist anymore.
Old generetion died out, new one is full of you cucks.

AND

If you voted to leave wouldn't you be eager to shed the ugly EU flag?

#NOTALLBUCKETS

no you arent.

and your jews, at 0.5% of the population- basically run your major parties... lawfare against brexit..

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/11/04/jews-are-leading-the-legal-fight-against-brexit/

Fake Jews: Deceit and Double-Think in Britain’s Hostile Elite
unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/

The Jews have run Britain's finances and foreign policy since Cromwell.

And it was because of British (and French) Zionist Jews ww2 happened.

forthosewitheyestosee.blogspot.com/2015/02/truestory-germany-part-ii.html?m=1

Uncucked? You know not the meaning of the word, Sir!

Good day!

I SAID 'GOOD DAY!'

anglo scum deserves everything they get

so insufferable. at least swedes dont pretend they are fine

IT has been confirmed it was muslims? In other thread people said british media were pushing the "animal activist group" agenda.

Setting fire to bins sounds like antifa to me desu

>Britain
>white

why did most of them vote for brexit then

86% Anglo with basically 0 "hispanics", hbu bby?

damn always wanted to be taken from behind by a posh anglo cock no homo

We're also a lot bigger than any one european country by every measure

Anglo Scum

>tfw he didn't use a truck

Holy shit I didn't realise things were already that bad.

Explain to us suburban and rural retards why this is news. I thought this was supposed to be part of living in the city?

>Britbong unironically trashing USA for being "Communist"

If it weren't for the Democratic Unionist party, you'd be selling toilet paper on the black market.

what the FUCK britbongs

I'm not being funny mate we have certain areas in our country that are purely muslim.

I know of a certain neighbourhood I use to live near that had near zero non-muslim people living in said streets.
The concept that Islamic individuals assimilating into western communities is actual bullshit.

found sauce for pic. i don't understand tho
is it a running joke for kantais to have extremely terrified expressions to events that don't warrant such a strong reaction?

Belly button cleaning is pretty traumatic though.

oh so that whats happening in the other ones.
i guess its also what happens on wedding night?

Not really.

fucking racists natzis, you are afraid of immigrants because you don't know them, only because 1 out of 6 billion muslims kill someone doesn't mean islam is not the religion of peace, it's fucking 2017 how you dare to be a selfish heterosexual white mal

London is not british anymore. I couldn't expect less from it.

>IED similar to one used in Boston Marathon bombing

Suspect on the run, is today the day of coordinated terror attacks in Europe?

Paris 2015 attack happened Friday night. Big HAPPENING today for Paris and London?? Stay safe lads

Why doesn't GB just remove all the sandniggers now? They are leaving the EU, so they shouldn't care about Merkels desires to flood Europe with subhumans and MUH free movement of people. Wasn't this the whole reason Brexit happened? To get back control of the borders and immigration?

Can we all stop saying arguing about whose bullet holes are bigger? And start talking about how to co-ordinate our efforts against the left and secure our countries?

You dont understand how much the political elite despise the common man for voting against them.

those "anglos" are your kraut brothers. you're all fucking barbarian krauts

Never going to happen on Sup Forums, it's just a "X country has had something bad happen to them today or a terrorist attack, they are the most cucked, let's laugh at them" it's just a board filled with hopeless NEETs LARPing because they think they are edgy for having read half of Mein Kampf in pdf format.

Yet...we are the "mongrels"...how many attacks have we had?

More have died in the past 5 years in your country than ours to terrorist attacks.

>Krauts are STILL this salty about the brexit vote

>Entire congress/senate and even your president is a bought and paid for shill for Zionist interests, US is Israeli lapdog
>Destabilizes the middle east in hopes Israel will do a poo in your mouth as a reward
>Destroys Libya and subsequently Europe is flooded with shitskins and sandniggers
>Le 56% and dropping face
B-b-but we don't have any attacks..

checked and keked

Not at all. I understand why it happened and I would've also voted for Brexit. The whole point of Brexit was to get back control. Well, why are the sandniggers still there?