Donald Trump Says The Internet Must Be 'Cut Off' To Stop More Terror Attacks

I've had enough of Amnesty Don telling me what I can or can't do while using my tax dollars to give to illegals.

>Donald Trump says that the internet must be "cut off" to stop further terror attacks.
>"Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner," he wrote. "The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908643633901039617
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be completely honest the unregulated traffic from country to country is a big problem and a major threat. I don't know why we don't do it properly, the technology exists to make it secure we just don't use it. It's the reason why our shit gets hacked by foreign agent's all the time, there is literally nothing stoping them.

years ago, shill

sage and out

those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither
- adolf hitler, 1938

regulation = control...thats what jewgle wants

Shills these days are so bad at shilling. "Amnesty Don"? No one talks or writes like that. Not only does it not makes sense, because as recently as yesterday he reiterated no amnesty, but it sounds so contrived. Like something right off Bob Creamer's greasy white board. Tell the boys down at Sharia Blue we say "fuck off, niggers" and, as the sage says...

This is just a preview.
When there is a real terrorist attack on American soil watch out for serious calls to close off the internet.

You don't have to give any liberties up if it is done correctly. I am literally just speaking on a core infrastructure and business level, it wouldn't be hard at all to lock down that sort of information and it shouldn't be open in the first place.

But for some reason our entire power grid can be hacked because their IP's are accessible in some way internationally and domestically. There is a reason technology as simple as IP Filtering exists.

Benjamin franklin quote kek

Cutting off internetz is not the answer.Stronger action against terrorists with military special forces is.

>idiot says idiotic thing
?

If you watched tucker tonight, you would have seen how he got to admit more or less DACA is in fact not just amnesty. It is amnesty on steriods. ALL relitives would automatically would be allowed in the country. If you do the math, that could be as 20 to 25 million more. We are actually talking about 30 million more.
That could potentially mean that 30-35% of US residents would be foriegn born" that means no more America.
The congress of the United States and its leaders, dem or rep; are actually evil.

>SHAREBLUE
THREAD

TRUMP IS /OUR/GUY
FUCK YOU OP

Oh, look, the bots on Sup Forums don't want to talk about the fact that trump is a retarded fascist who wants to cut off the internet. What a surprise

Oh look, a kike who thinks it's a good idea to let sand niggers use the internet to recruit and coordinate terror attacks and conflates that with infringing the rights of American citizens.

>who wants to cut off the internet FROM ISIS

Fixed that for you

if you think the first amendment applies to foreign terrorist organizations you must be pants-on-head retarded

Actually
He means do the same to them that Go Daddy did to daily stormer.
>your fee fee addled mind think is just..

Obvious shill post

>b-b-but he only means terrorists!!111
This is beyond stupid. THAT'S HOW IT STARTS. After ISIS, he cuts it off for liberals, which you retards cheer. Then it comes down for everyone, assuming the feds haven't started just rounding up dissidents by then.

This. Cult sycophants will simply call your post a shariablue ctr shill. When in fact, Donald is just another politician and kowtows to media pressure very easily. Also, this much attention given to 800,000 ILLEGALS vs the 144 million Americans CITIZENS who've recently been raped by Equifax
This reruns priorities like all politicians, panders to the minority all for the sake of muh future votes. Though no spic will still vote for him even if he made them tacos personally and served it off of Melanias pussy

Fucking hell, what happened?

This reminds me of 2013 when Joe Lieberman and company were trying to pass an "internet kill-switch" in Congress on the eve of the Obama Syria invasion debacle. How much influence do the establishment Dems have on Trump now?

original quote
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908643633901039617
>Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery"
-Abraham Lincoln, 1945

Anxious to listen to A.J. today.