Fox News Advertising the Red Pill

As much as I don't like Fox News, I do find their article interesting. It seems like a great introduction at the very least

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/liberals-sick-alt-left-are-taking-red-pill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/liberals-sick-alt-left-are-taking-red-pill.html
archive.is/ZMFhb
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
thevideo.me/xf383sx5qq91
www56.zippyshare.com/v/9JU0HC7w/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, interesting

Bump, interesting

>the_fire_rises.jpeg

Bump, interesting

Bump, interesting

based commentor

Bump, interesting

>foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/liberals-sick-alt-left-are-taking-red-pill.html

archive.is/ZMFhb

The "red pill" has taken on many new "lite" definition in recent times (MGTOW for example) but it was originally memed into existence, by us, to refer to waking up to the Jewish influence on our society.
Let us momentarily rejoice that our message, although muddied, has reached the ears of an audience far broader than any of us expected.

who would have though that a site full of cancer would create a whole right wing culture and revival?

All we have to do is wait

We're breaking the conditioning

We're using the shampooing

Bowden, while he did not know of Sup Forums specifically, he had mentioned on multiple times that both the right wing would become the new counter culture. It would be filled with mystery, humor, and danger, and would be found on the Internet. He also spoke about how the right was using and would continue to use the Internet to bypass the censors of the left and reach a new audience.

It is a shame he did not live to see the revival that is currently taking place

or a new world order

bump, interesting

Truly, the power of our collective autism has been amazing. From "dubbing the Dew" to sending Pit Bull to Alaska to turning a cartoon frog into a hate symbol to triggering politicians to this.... and all that came before.

Interesting.

Interesting, bump

>All the doors are shut to us. We must find ways to work our way around these doors and reconnect with the new minds of our upcoming generations.

>One of the reasons that this will happen is that people in the Western world at the moment are chronically bored. There’s a boredom that has settled upon our people. You can sense it. There’s a spiritual torpor out there. And the most exciting ideas, the most threatening ideas, the most psychopathological ideas, the ideas which are beyond all other ideas, are the ideas which are in this room. They are the most dangerous ideas, and therefore they have a subtle attraction to radical and dissident minds.

You should give his lectures a listen, he only passed in 2012 and he was terribly relevant. I would go so far as to say the man was a genius and to listen to him speak is to watch a master at work. He is honestly what we need to create more of and that is right wing intellectuals. I am tired of the left dominating that and so many other fields. We need to be like the Samurai, a combination of both physical and mental strength, an SAS officer with a phd. If you have the time go ahead and give his talk on Evola a listen. If you don't already by the end you will love both men.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

>But there is a natural tendency to kick; there is a natural tendency to kick against the system which is in place. And politically-correct liberalism is an enormous target to be attacked. And it is fun to attack it. And it is life-affirming to attack it. And to traduce it and to kick its bottom and to run ’round and to be chased by it and to be opposed by all these po-faced zealots and that sort of thing.

>It’s entertaining, and that’s one of the things that people have to realize that will attract many people to our side. The bloody- mindedness of it, the useful cantankerousness of it. Everyone likes a rebel up to a point, as long as they’re not personally and they’re not adversely affected by the consequences of such radicalism. And what we need to do is position ourselves in the way that the International Times and ’60s radicals did the other way around.

>If we become the lightning rod for cultural revolution in the West, you will see, in the future, student movements that are loyal to the Right rather than Left, even if these terms break down and in increasingly group-based societies no longer have any meaning, as is occurring. But we still use them because it’s an affordable shorthand.

>But never forget the thrill of transgression. Right-wing ideas are transgressive. And are therefore interesting, and sexy. Herbert Marcuse once wrote about the eroticism of the Right. Susan Sontag did as well. And the Right is more erotic than the Left, is more exciting than the Left. The Left is boring, the Left is extraordinarily grungy and erotically unexciting, you know, despite its prevalence and its penchant for decadence. There’s a degree to which it is not as radically outside the box.

Bump, interesting

Mosley was saying that as well, he called it "the Man of Action." Bowden called it the Clever Thug.

We also need more culture. More writing, poetry, art, etc. And it needs to take the best of the old and bring it forward.

And technology needs to be embraced, rather than the Tradcons who flinch every time they hear an electronic instrument. Kraftwerk and Isao Tomita, in embracing technology to make absolutely Western music, are far truer to Western tradition than people who say "Western music only uses strings and woodwind".

Lots of the early electronic musicians were decried by the establishment for being "too white".

>our plan actually worked
Fucking hilarious.
For all their attempt to make a controlled opposition of "alt-right", they were incredibly blind for our copycat operation of making alt-left.

We took something of theirs and turned right into their faces.

Lifelong liberals are switching to conservatism because of the alt-left. This is a nightmare scenario for democrats.

>the Right is more erotic than the Left, is more exciting than the Left. The Left is boring, the Left is extraordinarily grungy and erotically unexciting, you know, despite its prevalence and its penchant for decadence.

I've been wondering about this. I think there's a coiled spring aspect to Rightist sexuality. It's as if you had an air pump blowing air into a lose balloon - it just flows out. While if you have a degree of retention to it, it inflates and inflates and bursts in an outlet of force.

Bump for the Bump God.

>Western Civilization will be restored by an image board

Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion
Opinion
>Opinion

here you go, a better version of your picture

This is an example to all the hardliner meme eletist: this is the good part of bormie cancer.

Cultured thug. The Byronic ideal.

But we knows its true.

Woes had a good point when he said a lot of the MRAs might start seeing that there's only one type of man that society seems to hate.

Bump, interdasting

Left culture is so goddamn boring. Everything feels the same: the movies, the music, the video games, the social media, the books, the humor. It all melds together into a big mess where you can predict whats going to happen every single time.

Found the shill

That nerd needs to throw out his empty soap bottles.

>western civilization will be restored by a bunch of neets who found meaning in a meaningless life

wtf? How pathetic.

Intriguing, to the top.

I appreciate the bit about the black woman's umbrage with the media's beloved portrayal of blacks solely as 'angry black victim'. She's right about that and black people should be mad. It'll take more dissent from within like that to bury shitflinging leftist groups like BLM.

His body somehow has less substance than the goo he's sat in.

In setting it's standards so low that "anything is allowed" as long as it's a vice, they really ended any shock. Oh course a music video shows gay sex, or women faking scatological sex, anything is allowed after all.

Then there's the way that the Right questions everything people hold dear at a profound level. Say you want to cut your dick off and you're brave and making your choice, say you're against democracy and in favour of elitism and hierarchy, and people look at you as if you piss on their shoes.

Bump, interesting

These are truly interesting times.

Thanks for the tanks, senpai

I agree. I am a young man in college right now, but I am writing a play right now that has a prorigh twing message and is anti-islam. I am alos working on a few other pro right wing literature, but am mainly focusing on the play right now. But the right needs more people to produce cultural works. The left completely controls mainstream culture from Hollywood to public schools and colleges.

>The left completely controls mainstream culture
Wait until you try to put your play on, you'll find out why

100 years ago the reverse was true user. Nothing is certain. It can always reverse again.

Keep up the good work anons. Our memes will conquer the world.

Yes, and?

>Don’t forget that everything which has occurred in the last 50 years was once so dissident that the people in the 1920s—those who advocate the ultra-liberalism of today—had to meet in secret, because they were frightened of revealing what their views were to the generality, and to their own families, and to work colleagues. See how the entire notion of what it was to be “progressive” or “reactionary” or “unprogressive” or “traditionalist” or otherwise has changed around in a hundred years.

>We are now the people stalking. We are now the people who are afraid of media revelation. We are the people who are taught to be frightened and ashamed of our own views. The whole thing has been reversed in a hundred years.

Jonathan? I-is that you?

Bump, interesting

>conservative counterculture is turning mainstream
It took the left a lot longer to tip the balance
Fuck

This article is about me
The only reason I still side with the left is for labor unions and nature conservation
t. Antisemite American

bump, interesting

S H A D I L A Y

bump, interesting

I miss Bowden. He got me into so many authors and poets, not from his main talks (though there was some), but from the other names he drops in between.

There are a few new ones on Youtube, Yukio Mishima, Gabriele D'Annunzio and some others I hadn't seen, good copies as well

I've made sure to download all I can. Got 6.5GB of Bowden.

Doing God's work user

We couldn't have picked a better timeline, lads

Why don't we Pidgin it?
>bbc.com/pidgin/why-dem-dey-take-di-redpill

Love how you hail fox, but hate cnn, both digusting MSM bs.
What a degenerate species you actually are.
Amusing.
At best.

>as much as I don't like fox news

germans are pathetic, surprised your wife gave you internet access in your cuckshed, hans

why is the laptop bed combo so comfy?

Bump for interest.

Pay the reparations, nazi scumbag

>"red pill" means gobbling up Fox News Zionism like all the baby boomers

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

>triggered
>cuck cuck cuck
Thanks for confirming your sub-fish-IQ butthurt, subhuman murricana ape.
Don't you have a wrestling match to attend, bubba?

Bump, interesting

Fats and cucks.
Disgusting as FUCK.

> Europeans destroyed themselves defending monarchy! Most didnt even know what they were fighting for.

lol, that comment.

He still doesn't know.

The redpill I took turned to blackpill

Here's 'The Red Pill' movie streaming if you haven't seen it or want to send someone the link:

thevideo.me/xf383sx5qq91

Isn't this that entry-level MRA shit?

>mfw ugly fat fucks "swear off" women

too bad when you take the red pill it only leads you to the black pill

be like jim carrey and take the iron pill

You only take the black pill of you refuse to swallow the fourth red pill.

>It seems like a great introduction
As I've said, I've only talked about this article. There are steps in taking the red pill, and everyone here knows of thier regular shilling

Wow Fox finally waking up. Have a bump op.

The movie was made by a former feminist, who discovered that feminists are batshit crazy lying psychopaths.

Yes no shit, feminists are a dead horse user. Are you still watching Sargon of Akkad?

I passed the red pill and the black pill years ago, I'm onto the final pill; the grey pill.

The ultimate pill, the grey pill:

www56.zippyshare.com/v/9JU0HC7w/file.html

>redpill now means libertarianism to the mainstream when it used to refer to things like Race Realism, the JQ, fractional reserve banking, and white genocide

wew

tablet+recliner chair is the comfiest

No one stops user. All it takes is one run-in with an ethno-nationalist and then you're making arguments about peaceful racial segregation.

Like how Millennial Woes and Greg Johnson turned That Guy T into a black ethno-nationalist.

No one stays at stage 3 any more.

right wing ideas are dangerous and must be suppressed, and this is why the most popular public intellectuals in America are/were people like Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman. Leftists and centrists have nowhere near the foothold as Rand or Friedman, etc. Who the hell even knows who Richard Rorty or Robert B. Pippin or Hayden White or Steve Keen or Bob Black are? Or even Zizek or Butler for that matter? Most Americans know absolutely nothing of the distinctly American philosophical tradition of Pragmatism. They don't know anything about the extremely historically significant American work on Hegel and Nietzsche. The list goes on and on. Could you possibly have a greater victim complex?

Anyone have the maymay that describes 4shit as the place you wasted your years on and it turns out to be the savior of mankind?

>finland is named
fuck this country

That's how it's done, moron. They didn't start witg polyamoric relationships, trannies and masturbations in schools and so our memes start small, not with 1488 gas the kikes. Every time you want to appeal to the masses casualise the message.

Also that true American patriotism means staying away from Europe politically. Robinson Jeffers was decried after the war for preaching non-interventionism.

And that's actually one of the best things America can do for Europe when shit hits the fan, because we all know what side your establishment will be on.

bu... but.. what

6.5/10 feet, try again

here you go.