Holy moly

What's Vanaman's next move?
>youtube.com/user/camposantoprod

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebam.com/gallery/0jnn26ewirpwh7kf9gqtcc2olywa4o44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully suicide

Good. This is what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you.

What happened?

Yeah, I need a quick bogup

He DMCA'd /our nigger/ Pewdiepie.

First time toes made me cum.

I love that game. Makes me wanna become a fire watcher. I'm alone 90 percent of the time anyways.

What am I looking at?

Yeah I need some sauce on that shit.

>Pewdiepie accidentally said the word "what a fucking nigger" on a live stream.
>White people became upset.
>One developer made a dmca strike against his lets play featuring their game because they were trying to virtue signal and urged other developers to do the same
>Massive backlash and hilarity

Dev of a walking simulator called Firewatch

Sperged out when pewds said nigger, wants to use DMCA to get pewds' Firewatch videos taken down

People then brigaded the Steam reviews for the walking simulator

>said the word "what a fucking nigger"
that's a sentence you dumb nigger

imagebam.com/gallery/0jnn26ewirpwh7kf9gqtcc2olywa4o44

>Words*
>s*
How fucking autisti are you?

It's funny that LPer's are afraid of court action, when they're living off of the proceeds. It's kind of something that needs to happen.
If the gravy train is over aside from paid endorsements, so be it. At least viewers can then be aware of the fact.

>One developer made a dmca strike against his lets play featuring their game because they were trying to virtue signal and urged other developers to do the same

To add, it wasn't even the game played when he called someone a nigger, he played Firewatch over a year ago.

How dare you call him the word " dumb nigger"???!
I'm an affluent bay area white goy, and I think I speak for the rest of my peoples when I say that word is NEVER okay to use. Never. I don't care if you're being stabbed by a black assailant, or if someone is holding a gun to your child's head demanding you say the word, or if you're quoting someone. NEVER say it. Words have power, we're all magicians.

The dumb thing here is:
They had an open policy on their website welcoming everyone to monatize their game footage.

They can of course change this policy for the future or include exceptions from now on if they want to change their policy...

But this is like me putting up license/copyright free music online, waiting for someone to use it, then change my mind about the license and decide to sue whoever is using the track even if they did so while my song was released as license-free.

And then to go ahead and sprout a bunch of personal insults and encourage other developers to exploit people in the same way...

TLDR: The developer is acting like jews.

And, they had already given blanket permission on their site for people to LP their game and monetize the videos. They want to retroactively withdraw permission. That's how insane they are.

On top of that, the developers of the game gave written permission to stream and monetize their game to anyone who wanted to. If they went to court over the gray area of let's plays it would be anybody's game. But if they went to court over the fact that they went against their own agreement and maliciously attacked his business because they didn't like his words, they would be absolutely fucked.

Yeah. They don't have a legal leg to stand on, and may have just ruined this shit for every other dev that gets exposure through let's plays. Once enough people get dmca'd and it goes to court this dumb cunt is going to be the one remembered for opening the floodgates.

Plus now there are millions of faggots who are fans of Pewdiepie who will likely never buy a Camp Santo game again because of this. They're going to release their next game, it will bomb and then they will cry and say it was Pewdiepie's fault.

But how wouldnt it be his fault?

Fucking indie nu-males I swear to god

He asked his audience not to take action against Campo Santo and that everyone should just get on with life. If Campo Santo wants to act like a gigantic faggot, then they shouldn't blame other people.

Did you just assume his grammer?!

After seeing their first movie... Game... Whatever. Why would I want to buy one of their games anyway? I was interested in firewatch before I found out it was a walking sim.

Fuck em. They shouldn't have white knighted this situation. No one but a handful of numale shitrag editors is behind them.

>when you are such a beta that you don't even have courage to masturbate to female vaginas

Absolute state of West cucks.

>people complaining that firewatch is being spammed bad reviews

hey hey hey

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :p

just watch a lets play, fuck games like that

Lets plays are worthless and fucking childish. Torrent the game nigger

R A R E
A
R
E

>Lets plays are worthless and fucking childish.
they're pretty helpful for board games. I was hesitant to but into an expensive board game like Betrayal at House on the Hill, but after seeing a lets play of it and how it looks out of the package/how much table space it needed/how the game played out I was impressed and actually bought it. My circle of friends love playing it now, it's like a light, one-off role-playing session in a haunted house and it's different everytime we play.

I usually watch lets plays to see games I am interested in but cannot play, especially if I don't feel like dropping money on it. It also helps passing the time when doing dishes and such.
>Faggot