From DuckDuckGo's Homepage

Yeeesssss goyim. Use DuckDuckGo. We're the good guys. We promise.

#ComeToTheDuckSide

It's the leftist alternative to google. All the better that they bleed support from both sides.

You fags should be using yandex, searx or qwant.

>owned by a jew

Didn't expect any better.

They used brown peeps, big fucking whoop. Get over yourself.
The scientist's total lack of shielding from the projectile flaming (other than gloves) is more worrying by instilling bad safety habits in people.

>both cartoon characters are niggers
Pass.

Its a big enough woop to turn off hundreds of thousands to millions of people. They will learn their lesson the hard way.

Their search algorythms are still inferior to Google, especially when using image search etc.

I admit I would prefer no cartoons in general, but can you prove that they are lying and do in fact sell my information? Genuine question, I will stop using it if they do

This is white genocide

It's probably like TOR where they're brave freedom fighters unless you're a le Nazi

>thinking I care about the opinion of some fag from a country with a per capita GDP lower than Brazil.

All based on google.

Should I use startpage instead?

>Changing his fleg mid thread

It's literally just google through a VPN.

>yandex
what browser tho?

I should play Wargame.

>yandex

I'd rather give my information to Google than the Russian government.

>not using a pro-White engine like lycos

how is everything a problem now

Cuz internet ya goyim

Someone answer this guys question!

>not using startpage
>the world's most private search engine

Yandex is Russian and monitored by their government, it's in no way a good alternative to Google.

>yandex
>duckduckgo
????????????

Use Searx man.
DuckDuckGo and Google are the same side of the international Jewish coin.
If you don't care about privacy, use Ecosia instead.

>trying to appeal to whitey alt-right with google-esque cartoon characters
>cartoon characters are shitskinned both sides

You're not even trying, FuckFuckNo™

if you're not using tor with all the privacy extensions as your browser and seax as your default engine, encrypted your hard drive with an old version of truecrypt, and running a librebooted laptop with non-intelAMT CPU, while running QubeOS + simpleDnscrypt and a paid VPN on top of that, All while browsing the web from random cafés and public wifis each time. then you should not be posting here

More like #ComeToTheCuckSide

Because everyone else posting on Sup Forums, without all that unnecessary crap, is gonna be found, herded & executed.

Larp

Which is the most red pill alternative to google?

>Because everyone else posting on Sup Forums, without all that unnecessary crap, is gonna be found, herded & executed.
Depends on where you live and what you post.

For example my country gives 0 fucks about cyberlaws and whatnot, especially after the revolution, 0 censorship and 0 spying so i'm not really in much need of that, not like i'm a pedo or the next unabomber or something.

However, you my beautiful britbong, you just post "fuck MI6" or "fuck MI5" and you'll have GCHQ pissing their pants calling the SAS to raid your house (i probably just trigged a bunch of red flags at echelon just by posting these acronyms but who cares lol)

searx.me

I dont care anymore. Once Sup Forums gets offically banned i am done with the Internet

Do not use DDG - it's US based thus the NSA/whatever can always demand any info from it. And as you can see it's kiked.

Use Qwant or Startpage + AdNauseum