Defend this brextards

Defend this brextards

Well, it's about $600 shy of buying a full suit of fitted 14th century french armor, so obviously, the phone is properly priced.

Capitalism is weird. Normal individuals can now afford prices that used to be afforded only by those who built castles and seized the property of the multitude.

>includes VAT of approx £192.00
>£957 = $1300
>256GB Iphone X costs $1150 in the US
why do you have to artificially increase your numbers?
it still is overpriced as fuck

Everyone who buys gayphone is subhuman so no need to explain anything.

>Capitalism is weird. Normal individuals can now afford prices that used to be afforded only by those who built castles and seized the property of the multitude
what does capitalism has to do with plate armour being affordable in the 21 century?

Steve Jobs would literally murder every person in the company right now if he saw that fucking notch at the top.

>paying for technical support and warranty

Haha what the fuck? Isnt that meant to be provided? Most electronic devices and white goods have to have a warranty included for free, especially at that pricw.

It's mostly for the accidental coverage, which warranties don't cover.

Its priced at a level the market can bear for maximum profitibility, it's nothing to do with the exchange rate.

The UK has a different consumer model, and a much more agressive handset distribution via carrier model. In fact hand sets are priced artifically high to force the average consumer to stay within that model.

People who are buying the handset outright are normally businesses or very wealthy and as such can bear a far higher higher price.

To put it another way, why are games so much more expensive in Europe than Russia? They are priced at the level they will sell.

what the fuck does gigabyte squared mean?

>buying iShit
maybe you should defend this first, fucktard

only retards will buy this overpriced crap

I guess he has dealed with them before. iOS 7+ and iphone 5+ were mistake

are flip phones still supported? I'd like a non smartphone

Footnote. They're all over apple product pages. Probably something about how Apple calculates gigabytes in terms of megabytes.

Maybe its because now we can make things more cheaply due to technology

And that a certain amount is partitioned off for system storage and can't be accessed.

American multinational always fuck us with prices. It has nothing to do with Brexit.

That suit is cool as fuck.

here is another one

Do you have the one covered in rude gestures?

>mfw section 8 niggers will have one for each of their 6 kids

>CPU: Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
>GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics)
>Memory: 64/256 GB, 3 GB RAM
>Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic

these specs honestly dont sound worth 1800 dollars

The Xs main features are useless shit too

How much would a full replica go for?

Of that stuff? It depends really.
Replicas of really intricate historical pieces would run around $2000. Now, if you want something actually useable, we're talking $6-9000.

Why do people keeps spending money in such useless consumerist gadgets ?

why should i defend an apple fag.

The iPhone X is top notch.

Muh omisego

>mix between a blackberry storm and Galaxy s6 edge
>good

Feels good over here in s8+ land.

o no what am i gonna do i can't afford the new iphone

>been falling since 2014
>currently on the rise
>the fall is brexit's fault

Defend Apple taking the opportunity to charge more money for their junk that isn't built to last more than a month since 2010
I'd have to defend Apple in order to do that.

Remember how Tesco BTFOd Marmitegate? Defend that.

Call me when Apple puts the headphone jack back in, which they won't because they hate money.

>vat

>iphone is overpriced
>only a faggot could be that dumb to buy it
i can't see the news

Updated Nokia 3310