What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

>MC isn't some spineless guy who makes all the females wet their panties
>Anime is faithful to the source material

This is a story about HEROES saving the world from despair, not peaceful days spent at the beach relaxing so why was it received poorly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CfgOBxiP2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not a harem
>doesn't take place in a high school
>no battle tournaments
>actually has pacing and characterisation
Take a guess OP.

Because it was shit

Nips have shit taste. Studio who produced also collapsed so Season 2 fucking never.

>not peaceful days spent at the beach relaxing
>instead, pissful days spent in the fog dicking each other

I don't think it was received poorly, but nor is there much to talk about.

Most of the chatting on the board seems to be on who has the best waifu.

>ROKKA
>NO
>_____

Because the premise is awful.

It is the same stupid mystery over and over and over. New 7th braves keep appearing and it is not fun or clever.

The anime itself also was way too melodramatic.

That and everyone kept shouting NTR every thread. But it wouldn't have been a good series anyways.

Too much mystery and not enough action

>Rokka no Yuusha sold less than Watamote in the saving anime zone

Holy dick.

>Studio who produced also collapsed
Where does this keep coming from? There's no news like this, Passione! still exist just fine.

This was one of my favorite anime in a long time. Only one to actually make me go and read an LN because I wanted to see what was gonna happen. Honestly, if they made a season 2 I believe a lot more people would enjoy it. As long as they censored cowgirl.

I also really loved Black Swallowtail, as well as Bunny's ED.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CfgOBxiP2w

>censored cowgirl
>censoring is good

this tumblr shit needs to stop

>WAAAA WHY IS Sup Forums NEVER DISCUSS MY FAVORITE SHOW
>I JUST WANT TO TALK MORE ABOUT MY WISH FULFILLMENT SELF INSERT MC
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re:zero is better. MC knows what suffering truly is. I bet you didn't even know what it feels huh?

>show is basically zero actual battle and 95% whodunit

>terrible animation, they must have blown the entire budget on the first episode

>generic CGI Beasts

>they never even fight the demon lord

it was bad and you should feel bad for enjoying it

>Generic nice NEET MC goes to alt universe and suffers while trying to collect bitches

Don't bait ever again

>It is the same stupid mystery over and over and over.
>Source: my ass.

>Because the premise is awful.

Bet you love your 20 seasonal uninspiring moeshit/harem shows.

____

>bait
As expected of the most cancerous fanbase.

>most cancerous fanbase

None of the fanbases mentioned in this thread are even top 100

ROKKA NO SALES

THE STRONGEST FLOP IN THE WORLD

That OP is really good.

>retards think harem shows sell well or are liked

When will this meme die

>harem shows aren't popular and don't sell
>that's why there's so fucking many of them
Do the math. Guess what, sometimes it's not about the BD sales either, as much as your shitposting STALKER threads would like to believe.

Because it was boring as shit

There are only two of them this season
And only one next season

How is that a lot?

to be fair, basing a mystery with magic is always lame because you can pull out a solution out of your ass.

doesn't help that Sup Forums already spoiled me episode 1 that bunny was bad person, i should have known better but not having discussion with you faggots every week is worse than getting spoiled.

Because it's a legitimately bad show. I don't understand Sup Forums's fascination with Rokka.

>>Anime is faithful to the source material

But it's not.

The LN series should be adapted as a JRPG, it has the party, the lore, the traitor, and nice fantasy asthetics.

But the manga...

The only thing bad is the slight edgyness it has. Heroes that fucking die or kill each other. That was however what made it interesting. Some of the characters grow close to each other.

Is the manga good?

tried to read first chapter, can't read any further. Was waiting for some reveal that they're all in the same highschool or something by the end of it.

how can something be so different

Because they never left that fucking room.

>This is a story about "HEROES" and one useless tag-along dicking each other over for 12 eps while trapped in fog.
Fixed.

Why is best girl really a boy?

I got baited so hard thinking that it was going to be a fantasy that used meso-american themes only to realize that it was a badly-paced WHO DUNNIT story with a horrible ending and the meso-american aesthetic was just literally that --- visuals that didn't even exist in the source material only put in because it looked cool.

Fuck this. I could have even stomached the mystery if it wasn't so palpably dragged out.